With the Audible app, you can download audiobooks and listen to them offline. You’ll want to make sure your device’s storage space is clear before loading too many books onto it, but once you’ve listened to a book, it will be stored in your library until you’re ready for another listening session.
Here’s how to use the Audible app on Android and iOS devices so that you never have to stop listening when your device isn’t connected to a cell signal or Wi-Fi.
Audible app for Android:
- Step 1: Download the Audible app from the Google Play Store. If you already have it installed, go to Step 2.
- Step 2: Open the Audible app and tap on your profile icon in the upper right corner.
- Step 3: Tap on Settings.
- Step 4: Tap on Download Over Cellular.
- Step 5: Choose the time period for which you want to download your Audible content over cellular data. The default is 1 day.
- Step 6: Tap on Download Over Cellular again to confirm your selection.
- Step 7: That’s it! You’re all set. From now on, Audible will download over cellular data when you are connected to a cellular network and you have a cellular data plan.