I have compiled a list of the Best Uplifting Books To Read. This list is based on my own experience and recommendations from mentors, colleagues, and friends in the industry. These books are absolute bible.
|1||The Book of Daniel||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||It's Not Supposed to Be This Way: Finding Unexpected Strength When Disappointments Leave You Shattered||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||They Whispered to Her You Cannot Withstand The Storm - Positive Motivational Uplifting Encouragement Gifts for Women Teens - Inspirational Quote Wall Art - Boho Decoration Print - Dragonfly Wall Decor||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The Master Plan: My Journey from Life in Prison to a Life of Purpose||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Ageless Wisdom: A Treasury of Quotes to Motivate & Inspire||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||The Greatest Showman||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Letters to an Incarcerated Brother: Encouragement||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The Secret: Dare to Dream||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||"You Are Enough-Loved-Important"- Inspirational Wall Art Print- 8 x 10" Ready to Frame. Motivational Wall Art-Home Décor- Office Décor. Perfect For Building Confidence in Children||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Grandma, It's Me!: A Children's Book about Dementia||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Uplifting Books To Read
There are many ways to get pleasure from a book. You can read it through in one long session, you can take your time over it; you can read it aloud or to someone else, and you can even take notes while you're reading. This last is a habit I have acquired recently and which I recommend. It forces you not only to concentrate on the sense of what's being said but also on the exact language the author uses to express that sense.
1. The Book of Daniel
- Pure Flix
- PURE FLIX ENTERTAINMENT
2. It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way: Finding Unexpected Strength When Disappointments Leave You Shattered
3. They Whispered to Her You Cannot Withstand The Storm – Positive Motivational Uplifting Encouragement Gifts for Women Teens – Inspirational Quote Wall Art – Boho Decoration Print – Dragonfly Wall Decor
- UNFRAMED PICTURE – NOT Canvas or Tin Sign
- UNIQUE WALL ART DECOR – Cool original home decorations for office, living room, bedroom, bathroom, family room, man cave, dorm, dining room, kitchen, classroom, apartment, bar, baby nursery.
- PERFECT PRESENT FOR EVERY OCCASION – Cute gift ideas for women, wife, girlfriend, her, girls, daughter, men, guys, boys, son, husband, boyfriend, him, kids, teens, best friend, cat lover, Christmas, Xmas, holiday, Halloween, housewarming, cheap inexpensive gag gifts, presents, bridal shower, wedding, birthday, anniversary.
- SO MANY STYLES! Boho, bohemian, abstract, aesthetic, mid century modern, minimalist, contemporary, black art, African American, goth, gothic, pagan, country, rustic, vintage, shabby chic, farmhouse, typography, positive quotes, inspirational, motivational, Zen, religious, Christian, funny sayings, nautical, tropical artwork, beach, arte decoracion, retro, encouragement, glam.
- SAVE ON MULTIPLE POSTERS, PRINTS, PHOTOS – See details at left
4. The Master Plan: My Journey from Life in Prison to a Life of Purpose
5. Ageless Wisdom: A Treasury of Quotes to Motivate & Inspire
6. The Greatest Showman
7. Letters to an Incarcerated Brother: Encouragement
8. The Secret: Dare to Dream
9. “You Are Enough-Loved-Important”- Inspirational Wall Art Print- 8 x 10″ Ready to Frame. Motivational Wall Art-Home Décor- Office Décor. Perfect For Building Confidence in Children
10. Grandma, It’s Me!: A Children’s Book about Dementia
A Quick Guide To Creating A Reading Habit That Will Benefit You For Life.
Reading is a critical skill for the modern world. The ability to read provides the foundation for further education and employment opportunities. As a result, building a reading habit can have far-reaching benefits throughout your life.
In this article, we’ll explore the benefits of reading and provide some tips for building a reading habit.
What is Reading?
Reading is the process of understanding written language. It involves translating words into meaning in your head. It is a very complex process that requires the use of many different skills and strategies.
Reading is Not...
- Reading is not just looking at words on a page. You cannot read by simply "sounding out" the letters in each word.
- Reading is not just reading words that you already know. You cannot read a word by simply knowing what it means.
- Reading is not just looking at pictures and guessing what the words say. You cannot read a picture book without actually reading the words.
- Reading is not just reading words that are easy for you to read. You cannot read words that are too hard for you to read.
Some tips for building a reading habit.
Set a time to read: Make it a habit to read at the same time every day. You could read for 15 minutes before bed, or you could read for an hour after dinner. The important thing is that you do it at the same time every day.
Read what you like: It's hard to stick with something if you don't enjoy it. So pick a book that interests you, and try to read at least a little bit every day.
Set a goal: Maybe you want to read for 30 minutes every day. Or maybe you want to read for an hour each weekend. Whatever your goal, make it something that's realistic and that you can stick with.
Reward yourself: After you've read for a while, it's important to reward yourself. You could go out and buy a new book, or you could have a special snack. The important thing is that you do something fun after you've read.
Reading is a great hobby that can be enjoyed by all ages. If you are interested in reading more, but just not sure where to start, we’ve provided a list of books below that will help get you started on your journey to becoming an avid reader.