I have compiled a list of the Best Unlimited Kindle Books. This list is based on my own experience and recommendations from mentors, colleagues, and friends in the industry. These books are absolute bible.
|1||Devoted||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Kindle for PC [Download]||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||All-new Kindle Paperwhite (8 GB) – Now with a 6.8" display and adjustable warm light – Without Ads||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Kindle - With a Built-in Front Light - Black - Ad-Supported||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||I Shrunk My Best Friend! - Book 1 - Ooops!||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Free Books for Kindle Fire Amazon Fire phone||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||If She Knew (A Kate Wise Mystery—Book 1)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||The Murder on the Links (Hercule Poirot Book 2)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Unlimited Kindle Books
There are many ways to get pleasure from a book. You can read it through in one long session, you can take your time over it; you can read it aloud or to someone else, and you can even take notes while you're reading. This last is a habit I have acquired recently and which I recommend. It forces you not only to concentrate on the sense of what's being said but also on the exact language the author uses to express that sense.
2. Kindle for PC [Download]
- Buy once, read everywhere.
- Search inside the book to find a topic, character, or section you want to visit.
- Customize your reading experience by choosing the background color, font size, and number of reading columns.
- Highlight, take notes, and add bookmarks in any book.
- Get free book samples – read the first chapter free before you decide to buy.
3. All-new Kindle Paperwhite (8 GB) – Now with a 6.8″ display and adjustable warm light – Without Ads
- All-new Kindle Paperwhite – Now with a 6.
- Purpose-built for reading – With a flush-front design and 300 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper, even in bright sunlight.
- More books in more places – Store thousands of titles, then take them all with you.
- Easy on the eyes – Now with adjustable warm light to shift screen shade from white to amber.
- Waterproof reading – Built to withstand accidental immersion in water, so you’re good from the beach to the bath.
- Find new stories – With Kindle Unlimited, get unlimited access to over 2 million titles, thousands of audiobooks, and more.
- Go hands-free – Pair with an Audible subscription and Bluetooth headphones or speakers to listen to your story.
4. Kindle – With a Built-in Front Light – Black – Ad-Supported
- Purpose-built for reading with a 167 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper, even in direct sunlight.
- Adjustable brightness lets you read comfortably—indoors and outdoors, day and night.
- A single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours.
- 8 GB of storage means thousands of titles on hand all in a compact size.
- Read distraction-free.
- With Kindle Unlimited, get unlimited access to over 2 million titles, thousands of audiobooks, and more.
- Enjoy audiobooks with Audible.
5. I Shrunk My Best Friend! – Book 1 – Ooops!
6. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
7. Free Books for Kindle Fire Amazon Fire phone
- Search for your favorite e-books
- Many different categories of e-books
- Choose different countries and look for country specific e-books
- Find variety of free e-books
- See all book related info: title, number of pages, ratings, reviews & more
- Simple & Intuitive UI
8. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
9. If She Knew (A Kate Wise Mystery—Book 1)
10. The Murder on the Links (Hercule Poirot Book 2)
A Quick Guide To Creating A Reading Habit That Will Benefit You For Life.
Reading is a critical skill for the modern world. The ability to read provides the foundation for further education and employment opportunities. As a result, building a reading habit can have far-reaching benefits throughout your life.
In this article, we’ll explore the benefits of reading and provide some tips for building a reading habit.
What is Reading?
Reading is the process of understanding written language. It involves translating words into meaning in your head. It is a very complex process that requires the use of many different skills and strategies.
Reading is Not...
- Reading is not just looking at words on a page. You cannot read by simply "sounding out" the letters in each word.
- Reading is not just reading words that you already know. You cannot read a word by simply knowing what it means.
- Reading is not just looking at pictures and guessing what the words say. You cannot read a picture book without actually reading the words.
- Reading is not just reading words that are easy for you to read. You cannot read words that are too hard for you to read.
Some tips for building a reading habit.
Set a time to read: Make it a habit to read at the same time every day. You could read for 15 minutes before bed, or you could read for an hour after dinner. The important thing is that you do it at the same time every day.
Read what you like: It's hard to stick with something if you don't enjoy it. So pick a book that interests you, and try to read at least a little bit every day.
Set a goal: Maybe you want to read for 30 minutes every day. Or maybe you want to read for an hour each weekend. Whatever your goal, make it something that's realistic and that you can stick with.
Reward yourself: After you've read for a while, it's important to reward yourself. You could go out and buy a new book, or you could have a special snack. The important thing is that you do something fun after you've read.
Reading is a great hobby that can be enjoyed by all ages. If you are interested in reading more, but just not sure where to start, we’ve provided a list of books below that will help get you started on your journey to becoming an avid reader.