I have compiled a list of the Best Tragedy Books. This list is based on my own experience and recommendations from mentors, colleagues, and friends in the industry. These books are absolute bible.
|1||Macbeth (Folger Shakespeare Library)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||The Descendants||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Story of Jim Jones - Guyana Tragedy||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Greenlights||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Deja Vu||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Very Best of the Fleetwoods||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Wattpad - Books and Stories||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The Second Mrs. Astor: A Heartbreaking Historical Novel of the Titanic||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Whatever Will Be: Brother's Best Friend Romance||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Shakespearean Tragedy: Lectures on Hamlet||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Tragedy Books
If you are an avid reader, or want to be one, check out this article. A good reading plan is essential for anyone who wants to read more books and learn more about various topics.
The main rule of any reading plan is to set a goal that is achievable over the course of a year and make sure you stick with it. If you set your target too high, then it will take away all the fun of reading.
1. Macbeth (Folger Shakespeare Library)
- Simon Schuster
2. The Descendants
3. Story of Jim Jones – Guyana Tragedy
5. Deja Vu
6. Very Best of the Fleetwoods
7. Wattpad – Books and Stories
- Pick from over 10 million FREE books & stories: the best of sci-fi, fantasy, mystery, romance, fanfiction, and so much more!.
- Free stories and books written by published and aspiring authors like RL Stine, Margaret Atwood and Dan Brown.
- Search popular genres and unique topics to find any story you can imagine
- Follow stories as they are written, get updates for new chapters
- Connect with writers and other readers.
- Save to your library and share what you’re reading with your friends
- Write your own stories. Share your writing with the supportive Wattpad community
8. The Second Mrs. Astor: A Heartbreaking Historical Novel of the Titanic
9. Whatever Will Be: Brother’s Best Friend Romance
10. Shakespearean Tragedy: Lectures on Hamlet
- Penguin Books
How to choose the right book for you?
The book-buying guide is meant to help someone find books that match their interests. It can be used by parents, students, and anyone who loves reading. The guide will be a series of articles where I give recommendations on books in different categories, such as fiction, self-help, business, biographies, etc.
Ultimately, the goal is to create a list of the best books for each category. I will also include reviews of each book and suggestions for what other books to read if you like the first book on a certain topic.
It’s not easy to choose a book that you will enjoy reading. So many books are made available to us, so we must find a way to narrow it down.
One way you can do this is by defining what kind of genre you like to read. Are you into non-fiction? Do you normally read fiction? Do you want a memoir or a biography?
Another way to narrow down your search is by choosing a book based on the author’s name. You might find a new favorite just by looking at the list of authors that interest you.
You might also want to check out the list of new releases.
If you’re not sure what kind of book you want, try searching for a genre. For example, if you like romance novels, search for “romance” or “romance novels.”