Compiling a list that includes the Best Therapy Audible Books of all time is no easy task. There are so many variables to consider: book genres, publication years, language, content, and much more. So how do you know if these literary masterpieces should make it onto your reading list? A great place to start would be with one of the most famous lists in history, The Top 10 Therapy Audible Books of All Time.
|1||F*cking History: 111 Lessons You Should Have Learned in School||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Atlas of the Heart: Mapping Meaningful Connection and the Language of Human Experience||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||The Wave||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Second Grade Learning Games||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Made Simple: 10 Strategies for Managing Anxiety||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Amazon eGift Card - Amazon Logo||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Amazon.com Gift Card in a Holiday Pop-Up Box||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||The Body Keeps the Score: Brain||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Echo Dot (2nd Generation) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Black||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Therapy Audible Books
What are the Best Therapy Audible Books?
I've found this question extremely difficult to answer. There are many books out there that cover this topic, but it's not always easy to separate the good from the bad. So I thought that I would do a short review of some of my favorite Therapy Audible Books, and why they made it onto my list.
1. F*cking History: 111 Lessons You Should Have Learned in School
2. Atlas of the Heart: Mapping Meaningful Connection and the Language of Human Experience
3. The Wave
4. Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
5. Second Grade Learning Games
- 21 educational and fun games
- Helpful voice narration
- Learn dozens of important 2nd grade lessons
- Interactive games make learning fun and easy
6. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Made Simple: 10 Strategies for Managing Anxiety
7. Amazon eGift Card – Amazon Logo
- Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and carry no fees.
- Multiple gift card designs and denominations to choose from.
- Redeemable towards millions of items store-wide at Amazon.com or certain affiliated websites.
- Available for immediate delivery. Gift cards sent by email can be scheduled up to a year in advance.
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards.
8. Amazon.com Gift Card in a Holiday Pop-Up Box
- Gift Card is affixed inside a gift box
- Gift amount may not be printed on Gift Cards
- Gift Card has no fees and no expiration date
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards
- Gift Card is redeemable towards millions of items storewide at Amazon.com
- Scan and redeem any Gift Card with a mobile or tablet device via the Amazon App
- Free One-Day Shipping (where available)
- Customized gift message, if chosen at check-out, only appears on packing slip and not on the actual gift card or carrier.
9. The Body Keeps the Score: Brain
10. Echo Dot (2nd Generation) – Smart speaker with Alexa – Black
- Echo Dot is a voice-controlled speaker that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, answer questions, set timers and alarms, and more.
- Play music from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio.
- Call or message family and friends hands-free, or drop in from the Alexa App to your Echo device.
- Controls lights, locks, thermostats, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Use the built-in speaker, or for bigger sound, connect to speakers through Bluetooth or audio cable.
- 50,000+ skills, including Jeopardy!, Lyft, Audible, and Domino’s.
- Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music.
How I Built A Reading Habit And You Can Too.
Reading is one of the best things you can do to increase your knowledge and improve yourself. It has never been easier to read more, thanks to the abundance of books available on Kindle and other e-book formats.
The best thing about Kindle books is that they are cheap, especially when compared to physical books. You can shop for thousands of books for less than a dollar. And if you own an Amazon Fire tablet, you can read them without having an internet connection, which makes it so much easier to start a reading habit.
In this post, I will share some tips that have helped me build a reading habit.
Read in the morning: One of the best ways to start a reading habit is to read in the morning. You will have time to read before work, and you can continue reading on your commute. I used to read on my commute, but I started reading in the morning and it made a huge difference.
One of the best ways to start a reading habit is to read in the morning. You will have time to read before work, and you can continue reading on your commute. I used to read on my commute, but I started reading in the morning and it made a huge difference.
Set a daily goal: If you are starting out, set a daily goal of 30 minutes. Once you reach that goal, increase it to an hour. If you are starting out, set a daily goal of 30 minutes. Once you reach that goal, increase it to an hour.
Set a weekly goal: If you are more ambitious, set a weekly goal of 2 hours. If you are more ambitious, set a weekly goal of 2 hours.
What are you waiting for? I hope this helps. Please share your thoughts and comments below.