There are thousands upon thousands of books out there. And it's always a challenge to figure out which ones are worth reading. In this article, we're going to give you the Best Theology Books For Beginners recommendation every self-motivated person needs to read!
|1||Quantum Physics for Beginners: Expand Your Consciousness and Bring Light On the Mysteries of the Universe with Easy-To-Get Explanations on Quantum Physics and Mechanics. Law of Attraction Included||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Grace Is Enough: A 30-Day Christian Devotional to Help Women Turn Anxiety and Insecurity into Confidence||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||The Bhagavad Gita (Easwaran's Classics of Indian Spirituality Book 1)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||30 Days to Understanding the Bible||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Osmo - Pizza Co. Game - Ages 5-12 - Communication Skills & Math - Learning Game - For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Elan Publishing Company E64-8x4W Wire-O Field Surveying Book 4 ⅞ x 7 ¼ Yellow Stiff Cover (E64-8x4W YEL)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Prayer Journal For Women: 52 Week Scripture||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Shadow Work Journal and Workbook : The Comprehensive Guide for Beginners to Uncover the Shadow Self & Become Whole as Your Authentic Self - Guided Prompts for Inner Child Soothing||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||MacArthur's Quick Reference Guide to the Bible: A Book-By-Book Overview of Essential Bible Information||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Bread of Life: Savoring the All-Satisfying Goodness of Jesus through the Art of Bread Making||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Theology Books For Beginners
There are many ways to get pleasure from a book. You can read it through in one long session, you can take your time over it; you can read it aloud or to someone else, and you can even take notes while you're reading. This last is a habit I have acquired recently and which I recommend. It forces you not only to concentrate on the sense of what's being said but also on the exact language the author uses to express that sense.
1. Quantum Physics for Beginners: Expand Your Consciousness and Bring Light On the Mysteries of the Universe with Easy-To-Get Explanations on Quantum Physics and Mechanics. Law of Attraction Included
2. Grace Is Enough: A 30-Day Christian Devotional to Help Women Turn Anxiety and Insecurity into Confidence
3. The Bhagavad Gita (Easwaran’s Classics of Indian Spirituality Book 1)
4. 30 Days to Understanding the Bible
5. Osmo – Pizza Co. Game – Ages 5-12 – Communication Skills & Math – Learning Game – For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)
- OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games.
- TEACHING: Make pizza for customers, collect payment & make change (dollars/coins), & learn the profitability of your business.
- SKILLS LEARNED: Real-world (business) math, money, addition, subtraction, fractions, fast paced mental math, run & grow a business, social interaction, listening, critical thinking, oberservation, creative problem solving & basic business concepts.
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Ages 5-12+.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: Pizza/Tray, Toppings, Money tiles, Stackable storage for game pieces & 1 Game App: Pizza Co.
- COMPATIBILITY FOR IPAD & FIRE TABLET: Compatible iPads: All iPads except Generation 1-4.
6. Elan Publishing Company E64-8x4W Wire-O Field Surveying Book 4 ⅞ x 7 ¼ Yellow Stiff Cover (E64-8x4W YEL)
- Wire-o bound with high visibility yellow cover
- Wire-o 4 ⅞ x 7 ¼
- Ruled light blue with red vertical lines
- Six vertical columns left page and 8×4 to the inch right page
- Inside quality white ledger paper is special formulated for maximum archival service with material that is 50 percent cotton and water resistant.
7. Prayer Journal For Women: 52 Week Scripture
8. Shadow Work Journal and Workbook : The Comprehensive Guide for Beginners to Uncover the Shadow Self & Become Whole as Your Authentic Self - Guided Prompts for Inner Child Soothing
9. MacArthur’s Quick Reference Guide to the Bible: A Book-By-Book Overview of Essential Bible Information
10. Bread of Life: Savoring the All-Satisfying Goodness of Jesus through the Art of Bread Making
Can you borrow books without a library card?
If you have a library card, you can borrow books from the library without any restrictions. If you do not have a library card, there are certain limitations to borrowing books from the local library. You cannot borrow more than 3 books at one time and it is subject to the availability of your local branch if they do not have them in stock. It is always best to check with your local branch before heading over to pick up a few good reads.
How do I get a library card?
You can get a library card without having to visit the library. If you are not in the area, you can apply for a library card online. You will need to provide your name, address, and email address. After that, you will need to provide your signature and then you will be able to check out books online.
There are a few things that you should know about the library card. You can only have one library card at a time. If you lose your card, you will need to get a new one. You can also have your card blocked if you do not return books on time or if you do not pay your fines.You can get a library card at the front desk of any branch. If you are under 18, you will need to have your parent or guardian sign for you.
Your library card is good for life! You do not need to renew it.