I've read a lot of books in my life, and while I'm by no means an expert on the subject, I feel pretty confident in saying that there is no such thing as a single "best" book for everyone. The value of reading depends on what you're looking to get out of it. Every book has something different to offer, and different people are looking for different things when they crack open their latest read. So I have made this list of the Best Tefl Course Books
|1||112 Cards Talking Flash Cards for Toddlers 2-4 Years||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||QuTZ Flash Cards for Toddlers 2 3 4 5 6 Years Old||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Practical English Usage, 4th edition: International Edition (without online access): Michael Swan's guide to problems in English||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||ESL Classroom Activities for Teens and Adults: ESL games||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||English for Everyone: English Grammar Guide: An ESL Beginner Reference Guide to English Grammar Rules||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Melissa & Doug Children's Book - Poke-A-Dot: Dinosaurs A to Z (Board Book with Buttons to Pop)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||English for Everyone: Beginner Box Set - Level 1 & 2: ESL for Adults||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Rocketbook Smart Reusable Notebook - Dot-Grid Eco-Friendly Notebook with 1 Pilot Frixion Pen & 1 Microfiber Cloth Included - Infinity Black Cover||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||The Ultimate ESL Teaching Manual: No textbooks||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Singapore: The Solo Girl's Travel Guide||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Tefl Course Books
What are the Best Tefl Course Books?
I've found this question extremely difficult to answer. There are many books out there that cover this topic, but it's not always easy to separate the good from the bad. So I thought that I would do a short review of some of my favorite , and why they made it onto my list.
1. 112 Cards Talking Flash Cards for Toddlers 2-4 Years
- p> 💕【112 Cards Value Pack Flash Cards】TimingSXD Updated flash card set contains 112 uniquely designed double sided flash cards and a reader.
- p>💕【Make Learning Word Fun】Colorful illustrations and fun sounds can attract your kid’s attention and interest, which can keep your kids engaged for hours.
- p>💕【Safe and Healthy】High quality plastic machine and recyclable paper card, no smell, no sharp edges and small part.
- p>💕【Interesting Educational Toy】Turn playtime into learning time.
- p>💕【 Perfect Gifts for kids】Are you still hesitant to choose birthday or Christmas gifts for little boys and girls? This toddler flash cards is a great gift for 1-5 years old, which will keep your child busy and reduce screen time.
2. QuTZ Flash Cards for Toddlers 2 3 4 5 6 Years Old
- Early Developtment Toy ] – This talking flash card educational toy includs a card reader and 112 double sided flash cards (224 sight words) covering subjects like animals, daily necessities, transports, food, fruits, vegetables, costumes, nature, persons, jobs and shapes.
- Easy to Use ] – Put the card into the card reader’s slot, the card reader will pronounce the words.
- Built in Rechargeable Battery & Light ] – The flash toy comes with built-in rechargeable battery and can be used for hours, no need to charge frequently.
- Appliable Both for Home & Class ] – This toddler toys can be used by parents and teachers to teach little ones learning talking, expand vocabulary and reinforce sight words in a much more interesting way.
- Great Gift ] – This learning toy is a great gift for birthday, Christmas and other holidays for girls and boys ages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 years old.
3. Practical English Usage
4. ESL Classroom Activities for Teens and Adults: ESL games
5. English for Everyone: English Grammar Guide: An ESL Beginner Reference Guide to English Grammar Rules
- DK Publishing Dorling Kindersley
6. Melissa & Doug Children’s Book – Poke-A-Dot: Dinosaurs A to Z (Board Book with Buttons to Pop)
- 20-page interactive sturdy board book with buttons to press and “pop” on every page
- Poke the dots as you make your way through the dinosaur alphabet and learn fun facts along the way
- Poke-a-Dot books encourage language development, counting, and fine motor skills
- Dots make different clicking and popping sounds depending on how they’re poked
- Makes a great gift for birthdays, showers, and special occasions
- 9.25” x 7.25” book
7. English for Everyone: Beginner Box Set – Level 1 & 2: ESL for Adults
8. Rocketbook Smart Reusable Notebook – Dot-Grid Eco-Friendly Notebook with 1 Pilot Frixion Pen & 1 Microfiber Cloth Included – Infinity Black Cover
- No more wasting paper – this 36 page dotted grid notebook can be used endlessly by wiping clean with a damp cloth.
- Blast your handwritten notes to popular cloud services like Google drive Dropbox Evernote box OneNote Slack iCloud email and more using the free Rocketbook application for iOS and Android.
- Allow 15 seconds for ink from any Pilot Frixion pen marker or highlighter to dry in order for it to bond to our specialized pages.
- Sophisticated AI technology allows you to use Rocketbook’s smart titles smart search and email transcription for easier naming and searching of your notes.
- Includes 1 Rocketbook Core (formerly known as Everlast) Executive Size (6″ x 8 8″) Notebook 1 Pilot Frixion Pen and 1 Microfiber Cloth Note package may reflect “Everlast”.
9. The Ultimate ESL Teaching Manual: No textbooks
10. Singapore: The Solo Girl’s Travel Guide
Can you borrow books without a library card?
If you have a library card, you can borrow books from the library without any restrictions. If you do not have a library card, there are certain limitations to borrowing books from the local library. You cannot borrow more than 3 books at one time and it is subject to the availability of your local branch if they do not have them in stock. It is always best to check with your local branch before heading over to pick up a few good reads.
How do I get a library card?
You can get a library card without having to visit the library. If you are not in the area, you can apply for a library card online. You will need to provide your name, address, and email address. After that, you will need to provide your signature and then you will be able to check out books online.
There are a few things that you should know about the library card. You can only have one library card at a time. If you lose your card, you will need to get a new one. You can also have your card blocked if you do not return books on time or if you do not pay your fines.You can get a library card at the front desk of any branch. If you are under 18, you will need to have your parent or guardian sign for you.
Your library card is good for life! You do not need to renew it.