I've read a lot of books in my life, and while I'm by no means an expert on the subject, I feel pretty confident in saying that there is no such thing as a single "best" book for everyone. The value of reading depends on what you're looking to get out of it. Every book has something different to offer, and different people are looking for different things when they crack open their latest read. So I have made this list of the Best Storytime Books For Preschool
|1||LeapFrog LeapStart Preschool 4-in-1 Activity Book Bundle with ABC||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Chicka Chicka Boom Boom||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||STORYTIME TOYS D.W.'s First Day of Preschool 3D Puzzle - Book and Toy Set - 3 in 1 - Book||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||STORYTIME TOYS The Three Little Pigs 3D Puzzle - Book and Toy Set - 3 in 1 - Book||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||ThinkFun Zingo Bingo Award Winning Preschool Game for Pre-Readers and Early Readers Age 4 and Up - One of the Most Popular Board Games for Boys and Girls and their Parents||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||The Bad Seed||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||LeapFrog On-The-Go Story Pal Green||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The Complete Illustrated Children's Bible (The Complete Illustrated Children’s Bible Library)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||STORYTIME TOYS Goldilocks and The Three Bears 3D Puzzle - Book and Toy Set - 3 in 1 - Book||9||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Bedtime Favorites (3rd Edition) (Storybook Collection)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Storytime Books For Preschool
If you are an avid reader, or want to be one, check out this article. A good reading plan is essential for anyone who wants to read more books and learn more about various topics.
The main rule of any reading plan is to set a goal that is achievable over the course of a year and make sure you stick with it. If you set your target too high, then it will take away all the fun of reading.
1. LeapFrog LeapStart Preschool 4-in-1 Activity Book Bundle with ABC
- Includes alphabet adventures with music, Scout & friends math with problem solving, shapes & colors with creativity, and the world of baby animals life science and memory skills perfect for ages 2-4.
- Alphabet adventures: teaches 14 alphabet and music skills including uppercase and lowercase letters, letter sounds, exploring music and rhythms also includes a spinning dial that teaches vowel sounds.
- Scout & friends math: teaches 12 preschool math and problem solving skills, such as matching quantities to numbers, counting to 10, comparing sets of objects.
- Shapes & colors: teaches 14 shapes, colors and creativity skills, matching shapes, identifying and extending patterns, creating rhythms and more.
- The world of baby animals: teaches world animals, life science and memory skills such as exploring different animal traits and habitats, practicing with science-related vocabulary, recalling object locations and more.
2. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
3. STORYTIME TOYS D.W.’s First Day of Preschool 3D Puzzle – Book and Toy Set – 3 in 1 – Book
- 3D STORYBOOK: Marc Brown’s book gives kids a foundation for play, and the DIY dollhouse let them create and act out their own fairytales using matching classroom playset and accessories.
- FULLY FURNISHED DOLLHOUSE: Comes with everything to play – book, toy house, dolls (Mrs.
- BETTER THAN WOOD: Eco friendly toys made of high quality EVA foam and cardboard, printed with vibrant and adorable illustrations, coated with a glossy finish for a soft sensory experience (62 pieces 3D EVA puzzle).
- CARRY ON TOY: Build it, take it apart, no tools required.
- KINESTHETIC LEARNING TOOLS: used in speech language therapy for SLP activities, as 3D manipulatives for preschoolers in kindergarten.
4. STORYTIME TOYS The Three Little Pigs 3D Puzzle – Book and Toy Set – 3 in 1 – Book
- Toy House and Storybook based on the classic Three Little Pigs fairytale
- Comes with 3 toy houses, 4 dolls, furniture, storybook and carrying case
- Put it together like a 3D puzzle, take it apart as many times as you like – no tools or screws required.
- All pieces and storybook feature beautiful hand-painted illustrations
- Ages 3+
5. ThinkFun Zingo Bingo Award Winning Preschool Game for Pre-Readers and Early Readers Age 4 and Up – One of the Most Popular Board Games for Boys and Girls and their Parents
- Trusted by Families Worldwide – With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world’s leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.
- Develops critical skills – Perfect for pre-readers and early readers, builds language and matching skills in preschool kids through fun, fast-paced play.
- What you get – This is the Amazon exclusive version of the world famous game Zingo, one of ThinkFun’s best games for kids ages 4 and up, and it includes an extra Zingo card so that up to 7 players can play! Also includes a unique Zinger device that delights players of all ages.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual.
- Award winner – Zingo has won many awards including an Oppenheim Gold, Parents’ Choice Award, ASTRA Best Toys for Kids Award, and is a three time Toy of the Year Nominee, which makes it a great gift for boys and girls ages 4 and up.
6. The Bad Seed
7. LeapFrog On-The-Go Story Pal Green
- Encourage listening comprehension through 70+ stories, poems, songs and lullabies that build the foundation for a love of storytelling.
- Dynamic narrators, character voices and sound effects spark imagination with a bunny-shaped story player with headphone jack (headphones not included).
- Record your own voice reading your child’s favorite story or create your own
- Make a playlist of up to five stories, songs, poems or lullabies with easy-to-use controls; a timer can be set to turn the player off.
- Intended for ages 3+ years; requires 3 AA batteries; batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use.
8. The Complete Illustrated Children’s Bible (The Complete Illustrated Children’s Bible Library)
- Harvest House Publishers
9. STORYTIME TOYS Goldilocks and The Three Bears 3D Puzzle – Book and Toy Set – 3 in 1 – Book
- CLASSIC STORY Book gives kids a foundation for play and lets them create their own fairytales with the matching toy house and Goldilocks, Mama, Papa and Baby Bear dolls.
- PLAYFUL DETAILS Explore the tree house with its working swing, ladder, doors and windows and arrange its chairs, beds and table.
- ALL IN ONE TOY Comes with everything to play: book, toy house, dolls, furniture and accessories! No need for batteries or to make additional purchases.
- BETTER THAN WOOD Made from eco-friendly material.
- COLLAPSIBLE AND PORTABLE Build it and take it apart, no tools! Stores flat in portable travel case.
10. Bedtime Favorites (3rd Edition) (Storybook Collection)
- Disney Press
How I Built A Reading Habit And You Can Too.
Reading is one of the best things you can do to increase your knowledge and improve yourself. It has never been easier to read more, thanks to the abundance of books available on Kindle and other e-book formats.
The best thing about Kindle books is that they are cheap, especially when compared to physical books. You can shop for thousands of books for less than a dollar. And if you own an Amazon Fire tablet, you can read them without having an internet connection, which makes it so much easier to start a reading habit.
In this post, I will share some tips that have helped me build a reading habit.
Read in the morning: One of the best ways to start a reading habit is to read in the morning. You will have time to read before work, and you can continue reading on your commute. I used to read on my commute, but I started reading in the morning and it made a huge difference.
One of the best ways to start a reading habit is to read in the morning. You will have time to read before work, and you can continue reading on your commute. I used to read on my commute, but I started reading in the morning and it made a huge difference.
Set a daily goal: If you are starting out, set a daily goal of 30 minutes. Once you reach that goal, increase it to an hour. If you are starting out, set a daily goal of 30 minutes. Once you reach that goal, increase it to an hour.
Set a weekly goal: If you are more ambitious, set a weekly goal of 2 hours. If you are more ambitious, set a weekly goal of 2 hours.
What are you waiting for? I hope this helps. Please share your thoughts and comments below.