I have compiled a list of the Best Story Books To Read In Tamil. This list is based on my own experience and recommendations from mentors, colleagues, and friends in the industry. These books are absolute bible.
|1||The Hunger Games||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Facebook Portal TV - Smart Video Calling on Your TV with Alexa - Black||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Undressing Emmanuelle: A memoir||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Deja Vu||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Sight Words Bingo - Language Building Skill Game for Home or Classroom (T6064)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Together: The Healing Power of Human Connection in a Sometimes Lonely World||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Storybook Recorder: 15 Minute Voice Recorder with Clip||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||T-34||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||The Courier (2021)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Coogam Wooden Blocks Puzzle Brain Teasers Toy Tangram Jigsaw Intelligence Colorful 3D Russian Blocks Game STEM Montessori Educational Gift for Kids (40 Pcs)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Story Books To Read In Tamil
Reading books is a great way to increase your knowledge, but when you are reading for the sake of knowledge, it can be hard to stay motivated. The key to staying motivated is choosing books that will make a difference in your life. Books that will provide you with actionable advice and skills.
One of the easiest ways to stay motivated to read is to choose a book that has been recommended by someone whose opinion you respect. This will help get you past the hurdle of wondering if you’ll like it or not.
1. The Hunger Games
2. Facebook Portal TV – Smart Video Calling on Your TV with Alexa – Black
- Easily video call with friends and family using your Messenger, WhatsApp or Zoom account, even if they don’t have Portal.
- Smart Camera automatically pans and zooms to keep everyone in frame, so you can catch up hands-free.
- Hear and be heard. Smart Sound enhances your voice while minimizing unwanted background noise.
- Experience even more together. Join or host a group call of up to 50 people with Messenger Rooms.
- Enjoy movies and shows with a growing list of popular partners like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.
- Listen to your favorite music and streaming apps like Spotify or Pandora and display your photos from Instagram and Facebook.
- Become some of your children’s favorite storybook characters as you read along to well-loved tales with music, animation and immersive AR effects.
- Easily disable the camera and microphone, or block the lens with the sliding camera cover.
- See and do more with Alexa Built-in.
3. Undressing Emmanuelle: A memoir
4. Deja Vu
5. Sight Words Bingo – Language Building Skill Game for Home or Classroom (T6064)
- The brand of the product is foamies
- It is a high quality product
- Sight words – Level 1 – 36 playing cards – 6.5 inch x 9 inch
- Ideal for teaching
- For ages 5 and up
- Set includes 36 playing cards, 264 playing chips, caller’s mat and cards and a sturdy storage box
6. Together: The Healing Power of Human Connection in a Sometimes Lonely World
7. Storybook Recorder: 15 Minute Voice Recorder with Clip
- Transform ordinary books into keepsake recordable storybooks for children or record personalized voice messages up to 15 minutes long for one of a kind gifts that will never go out of style.
- Clip attaches directly to hardback book covers – Sleek design fits right on the bookshelf to keep the recorder with it’s intended book – Attach recorder to any surface 1/8″- 1/2″ like your visor or pocket.
- Easy to use for kids and adults of all ages – No computer necessary – Record your voice or play a song and sing along -Instruction manual included in package with tips for best results.
- Create lasting memories so the sound of your voice won’t be lost or forgotten – No need to worry about losing old voicemails or searching for recordings with that special person’s voice.
- Rechargeable battery built into recorder – No need to buy or replace old batteries – Comes 50% charged – 7 hour battery life (That’s 28 full playbacks!) – Charges with the extremely common USB charger (not included to prevent excess).
9. The Courier (2021)
10. Coogam Wooden Blocks Puzzle Brain Teasers Toy Tangram Jigsaw Intelligence Colorful 3D Russian Blocks Game STEM Montessori Educational Gift for Kids (40 Pcs)
- Wooden Blocks Puzzle are made of natural and healthy basswood with high quality and smooth surface.
- Wooden Toys Tangram Brain Teaser Puzzle Game have several examples for shapes and things to make with it, each time you mixed up the pieces the puzzle would come out differently.
- The simple design and bright colors are perfect for sparking any imagination, and it feels great to challenge kids with this tangram jigsaw puzzle but also to just take on an easy challenge that you can complete differently every time.
- Geometric Assembling Russian Blocks use common geometric patterns and colors to keep children busy for different options to play.
- Awesome wooden Intelligence puzzle for kids, and great fidget toy for adults.
How I Built A Reading Habit And You Can Too.
Reading is one of the best things you can do to increase your knowledge and improve yourself. It has never been easier to read more, thanks to the abundance of books available on Kindle and other e-book formats.
The best thing about Kindle books is that they are cheap, especially when compared to physical books. You can shop for thousands of books for less than a dollar. And if you own an Amazon Fire tablet, you can read them without having an internet connection, which makes it so much easier to start a reading habit.
In this post, I will share some tips that have helped me build a reading habit.
Read in the morning: One of the best ways to start a reading habit is to read in the morning. You will have time to read before work, and you can continue reading on your commute. I used to read on my commute, but I started reading in the morning and it made a huge difference.
One of the best ways to start a reading habit is to read in the morning. You will have time to read before work, and you can continue reading on your commute. I used to read on my commute, but I started reading in the morning and it made a huge difference.
Set a daily goal: If you are starting out, set a daily goal of 30 minutes. Once you reach that goal, increase it to an hour. If you are starting out, set a daily goal of 30 minutes. Once you reach that goal, increase it to an hour.
Set a weekly goal: If you are more ambitious, set a weekly goal of 2 hours. If you are more ambitious, set a weekly goal of 2 hours.
What are you waiting for? I hope this helps. Please share your thoughts and comments below.