Books are often a great place to start when you want to learn about a new topic. Even if you're not taking your career in a certain direction, books can be an enormous help in broadening your understanding of different industries and skills. In this list, we'll look at some of the Best Smart Thinking Books. We've included both classic titles and more recent ones.
|1||Think Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don't Know||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||How Finance Works: The HBR Guide to Thinking Smart About the Numbers||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Crazy Aarron's, Thinking Putty® Wizard Glow Putty 4 Inch Tin||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Difficult Riddles For Smart Kids: 300 Difficult Riddles And Brain Teasers Families Will Love||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Before I Go||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Garmin Vivoactive 4, GPS Smartwatch||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Cryptopia: Bitcoin, And The Future Of The Internet||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Amazon Smart Plug, Works with Alexa – A Certified for Humans Device||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Baby Touch Balloon Pop Game||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Think and Grow Rich||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Smart Thinking Books
If you are an avid reader, or want to be one, check out this article. A good reading plan is essential for anyone who wants to read more books and learn more about various topics.
The main rule of any reading plan is to set a goal that is achievable over the course of a year and make sure you stick with it. If you set your target too high, then it will take away all the fun of reading.
1. Think Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don’t Know
2. How Finance Works: The HBR Guide to Thinking Smart About the Numbers
3. Crazy Aarron’s, Thinking Putty® Wizard Glow Putty 4 Inch Tin
- Color: Purple with Golden Sparkle | Glows Electric Blue | Texture: Soft
- Crazy Aaron’s Putty Made in the USA from nontoxic silicone and never dries out
- Stretch it, bounce it, pop it, tear it, and sculpt it! Thinking Putty is Fun for ages 3+
- Includes 1/5 lb. (3.2 oz) of Genuine Crazy Aaron’s Thinking Putty
- Thinking Putty is manufactured with the help of exceptional individuals challenged with disabilities
4. Difficult Riddles For Smart Kids: 300 Difficult Riddles And Brain Teasers Families Will Love
5. Before I Go
6. Garmin Vivoactive 4
- Keeps track of your energy levels, Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition), respiration, menstrual cycle, stress, sleep, estimated heart, hydration and more.
- Easily download songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify, Amazon music or Deezer (may require a premium subscription with a third party music provider), and connect with headphones (sold separately) for phone free listening.
- Record all the ways to move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming and more.
- Get easy to follow, animated workouts right on your watch screen, including cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates.
- Battery life: Up to 8 days in smartwatch mode; Up to 6 hours in GPS and music mode
- Personalize your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps and widgets from our Connect IQ store.
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) and assistance (when paired with a compatible device), which both send your real time location to emergency contacts.
- Stay connected with smart notifications (when paired with a compatible device) for incoming calls, text messages, calendar reminders and more.
- Garmin Coach provides free 5K, 10K and half marathon training plans that guide you to reach your race goal and adjust based on your performance in the plan.
7. Cryptopia: Bitcoin, And The Future Of The Internet
8. Amazon Smart Plug
- Amazon Smart Plug works with Alexa to add voice control to any outlet.
- Certified for Humans – Struggle-free, tinker-free, stress-free.
- Schedule lights, fans, and appliances to turn on and off automatically, or control them remotely when you’re away.
- Simple to set up and use—plug in, open the Alexa app, and get started in minutes.
- Compact design keeps your second outlet free.
- No smart home hub required—set up routines and schedules through the Alexa app.
- See tips on saving energy and estimate your light’s consumption with the Alexa energy dashboard.
9. Baby Touch Balloon Pop Game
- Attractive visual effects
- Enjoyable background music
- Both simple and fun
10. Think and Grow Rich
A Quick Guide To Creating A Reading Habit That Will Benefit You For Life.
Reading is a critical skill for the modern world. The ability to read provides the foundation for further education and employment opportunities. As a result, building a reading habit can have far-reaching benefits throughout your life.
In this article, we’ll explore the benefits of reading and provide some tips for building a reading habit.
What is Reading?
Reading is the process of understanding written language. It involves translating words into meaning in your head. It is a very complex process that requires the use of many different skills and strategies.
Reading is Not...
- Reading is not just looking at words on a page. You cannot read by simply "sounding out" the letters in each word.
- Reading is not just reading words that you already know. You cannot read a word by simply knowing what it means.
- Reading is not just looking at pictures and guessing what the words say. You cannot read a picture book without actually reading the words.
- Reading is not just reading words that are easy for you to read. You cannot read words that are too hard for you to read.
Some tips for building a reading habit.
Set a time to read: Make it a habit to read at the same time every day. You could read for 15 minutes before bed, or you could read for an hour after dinner. The important thing is that you do it at the same time every day.
Read what you like: It's hard to stick with something if you don't enjoy it. So pick a book that interests you, and try to read at least a little bit every day.
Set a goal: Maybe you want to read for 30 minutes every day. Or maybe you want to read for an hour each weekend. Whatever your goal, make it something that's realistic and that you can stick with.
Reward yourself: After you've read for a while, it's important to reward yourself. You could go out and buy a new book, or you could have a special snack. The important thing is that you do something fun after you've read.
Reading is a great hobby that can be enjoyed by all ages. If you are interested in reading more, but just not sure where to start, we’ve provided a list of books below that will help get you started on your journey to becoming an avid reader.