For those of us who have to get up every day and do it all over again, the best way to keep our spirits high is by filling our minds with knowledge. Reading books is one of the most effective ways to reduce stress and keep your brain sharp. And that's why it's important to always have a book on hand whenever you're on the go or waiting for something. So here are some of my favorite Santeria Books that I've read (and re-read) over the years:
|1||The Spell Book for New Witches: Essential Spells to Change Your Life||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Annihilation||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Bacchanal||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Crystals for Beginners: The Guide to Get Started with the Healing Power of Crystals||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Hoodoo Justice Magic: Spells for Power||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||The Native American Herbalist’s Bible • 3-in-1 Companion to Herbal Medicine: Theory and practice||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||( Pack of 3)-New Age Smudges & Herbs - Premium Organic California White Sage 4 Inches Long. Use for Home Cleansing||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||White Sage Smudging Kit Smudge Stick Gift Kit + Instructions & Blessings (Beginner's Kit) Christmas Idea for Women & Men||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||7 Collares De Santeria||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Cascarilla 20 Pack||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Santeria Books
I'm a voracious reader. I love books, and I love learning new things through books. It's my favorite media format.
I read two to three books a week, on average. I try to read at least 50 pages a day. I love how books give us insight into life. There's so much you can learn from books that can apply to your life in so many different ways.
In fact, I've been reading a lot of books lately. Below are some titles that have been particularly enlightening for me this year:
1. The Spell Book for New Witches: Essential Spells to Change Your Life
4. Crystals for Beginners: The Guide to Get Started with the Healing Power of Crystals
5. Hoodoo Justice Magic: Spells for Power
6. The Native American Herbalist’s Bible • 3-in-1 Companion to Herbal Medicine: Theory and practice
7. ( Pack of 3)-New Age Smudges & Herbs – Premium Organic California White Sage 4 Inches Long. Use for Home Cleansing
- Brand: New Age Smudges & Herbs
- 3 Bundles of White Sage – Each stick is approximately 3-4 inches long and 1 inch wide
- White Sage is hand tied with 100% cotton string
- Used for: Purification, Meditation, Cleansing or Fragrance
- All natural – Made in USA
8. White Sage Smudging Kit Smudge Stick Gift Kit + Instructions & Blessings (Beginner’s Kit) Christmas Idea for Women & Men
- Detailed Instructions & Blessings: You’ll learn the best way to achieve powerful & inspiring results.
- A great gift for anyone! Traditionally used for smudging & cleansing negative energy, we all could use some of that!.
- All of your Sage is sustainably grown on private land and very carefully collected to preserve these sacred plants.
- INCLUDED: White Sage Smudge Bundle, Abalone Shell (4.
- 7-Stone Chakra Bracelet included for energy balancing everywhere you go!
9. 7 Collares De Santeria
- 1 collar Chango,1 collar Ogun
- 1 collar Yemaya, 1 collar oshun
- 1 collar orula, 1 collar elegua
- 1 collar obatala
10. Cascarilla 20 Pack
- Great quality on the market
Can you borrow books without a library card?
If you have a library card, you can borrow books from the library without any restrictions. If you do not have a library card, there are certain limitations to borrowing books from the local library. You cannot borrow more than 3 books at one time and it is subject to the availability of your local branch if they do not have them in stock. It is always best to check with your local branch before heading over to pick up a few good reads.
How do I get a library card?
You can get a library card without having to visit the library. If you are not in the area, you can apply for a library card online. You will need to provide your name, address, and email address. After that, you will need to provide your signature and then you will be able to check out books online.
There are a few things that you should know about the library card. You can only have one library card at a time. If you lose your card, you will need to get a new one. You can also have your card blocked if you do not return books on time or if you do not pay your fines.You can get a library card at the front desk of any branch. If you are under 18, you will need to have your parent or guardian sign for you.
Your library card is good for life! You do not need to renew it.