Books are often a great place to start when you want to learn about a new topic. Even if you're not taking your career in a certain direction, books can be an enormous help in broadening your understanding of different industries and skills. In this list, we'll look at some of the Best Road Trip Audible Books. We've included both classic titles and more recent ones.
|1||The Guest List: A Novel||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||N Sync - The Reel N Sync||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Audible: audiobooks, podcasts & audio stories||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The Lincoln Highway: A Novel||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||In Five Years: A Novel||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Amazon eGift Card - Amazon Logo||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Amazon.com Gift Card in a Holiday Pop-Up Box||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The Guardians: A Novel||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Unbroken||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||The Last Wish||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Road Trip Audible Books
Audiobooks are the new way to read. They offer a chance for you to read more books and increase your knowledge without being tied down by the printed word. The whole experience is much more convenient, and audiobooks can be listened to on the go or at home anytime you want. Keep reading to learn how audiobooks can help increase your knowledge as well as improve your life in general.
1. The Guest List: A Novel
2. N Sync – The Reel N Sync
3. Audible: audiobooks, podcasts & audio stories
- Browse a library of over 425,000 audiobooks and podcasts
- Get a free audiobook with a 30-day free trial
- Download audiobooks to your device and listen on the go
- Switch between reading and listening with Whispersync for Voice (compatible Kindle device required)
4. The Lincoln Highway: A Novel
5. In Five Years: A Novel
6. Amazon eGift Card – Amazon Logo
- Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and carry no fees.
- Multiple gift card designs and denominations to choose from.
- Redeemable towards millions of items store-wide at Amazon.com or certain affiliated websites.
- Available for immediate delivery. Gift cards sent by email can be scheduled up to a year in advance.
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards.
7. Amazon.com Gift Card in a Holiday Pop-Up Box
- Gift Card is affixed inside a gift box
- Gift amount may not be printed on Gift Cards
- Gift Card has no fees and no expiration date
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards
- Gift Card is redeemable towards millions of items storewide at Amazon.com
- Scan and redeem any Gift Card with a mobile or tablet device via the Amazon App
- Free One-Day Shipping (where available)
- Customized gift message, if chosen at check-out, only appears on packing slip and not on the actual gift card or carrier.
8. The Guardians: A Novel
10. The Last Wish
Effective ways to listen to audiobooks
Listening to an audiobook is a great way to enjoy literature, nonfiction, and self-help titles on the go. But it's not always easy to keep track of your place when you're multitasking. Here are some effective ways to listen more effectively.
You can use the controls on your device to keep track of where you are in a book, but if you're listening on a computer or tablet, it's easy to lose track of your place. Fortunately, there are a few ways to make it easier to keep track of where you are in an audiobook.
- Use the Progress Bar:You can use the progress bar to keep track of where you are in an audiobook. Just click the button that looks like a clock with a bar over it to the left of the progress bar. The progress bar will turn into a number that represents how far you are into the book.
- Use the Bookmarks:You can use bookmarks to keep track of where you are in an audiobook. To add a bookmark, click the button that looks like a bookmark to the left of the progress bar. You can also remove bookmarks by clicking on them and pressing delete.
- Use OverDrive: If you're listening on a computer, you can use OverDrive to keep track of where you are in an audiobook. Click the three dots at the top right corner of the player and select "Bookmarks" to see a list of your bookmarks. You can also add a bookmark by clicking the button that looks like a bookmark to the left of the progress bar.
To listen on an android or iPhone-iPad, use OverDrive to keep track of where you are in an audiobook. Click the three dots at the top right corner of the player and select "Bookmarks" to see a list of your bookmarks. You can also add a bookmark by clicking on the progress bar and selecting "Add Bookmark."