Audible is a service that offers over 100,000 audiobooks for purchase online. It's one of the best ways to find new titles and keep up with your reading while on the go. This article will provide tips to help you get started using Audible and some Real Estate Books On Kindle that might make great additions to your audio library.
|1||The Book on Advanced Tax Strategies: Cracking the Code for Savvy Real Estate Investors||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||All-new Kindle Paperwhite (8 GB) – Now with a 6.8" display and adjustable warm light – Ad-Supported||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth with Intelligent Buy and Hold Real Estate Investing (BiggerPockets Rental Kit 2)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Facebook Portal - Smart Video Calling 10” Touch Screen Display with Alexa - Black||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||The Book on Flipping Houses: How to Buy||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||The Book on Negotiating Real Estate: Expert Strategies for Getting the Best Deals When Buying & Selling Investment Property||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Book on Investing In Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down: Creative Strategies for Investing in Real Estate Using Other People's Money (BiggerPockets Rental Kit 1)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The Book on Tax Strategies for the Savvy Real Estate Investor: Powerful techniques anyone can use to deduct more||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||The Red Book on Real Estate Contracts in Georgia||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||The Book on Estimating Rehab Costs: The Investor's Guide to Defining Your Renovation Plan||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Real Estate Books On Kindle
Lately I have been listening to a lot of books on audible. What's that you ask? Audible is an online service where you can listen to audiobooks for free with a 30-day trial. If you don't like it, just cancel before the trial ends and you won't pay anything!
Welcome to the best of both worlds! Books on Audible are a great way to expand your personal library or to start an exciting new hobby. Best of all, they can be downloaded directly onto your smartphone or tablet—no bookshelf required!
1. The Book on Advanced Tax Strategies: Cracking the Code for Savvy Real Estate Investors
2. All-new Kindle Paperwhite (8 GB) – Now with a 6.8″ display and adjustable warm light – Ad-Supported
- All-new Kindle Paperwhite – Now with a 6.
- Purpose-built for reading – With a flush-front design and 300 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper, even in bright sunlight.
- More books in more places – Store thousands of titles, then take them all with you.
- Easy on the eyes – Now with adjustable warm light to shift screen shade from white to amber.
- Waterproof reading – Built to withstand accidental immersion in water, so you’re good from the beach to the bath.
- Find new stories – With Kindle Unlimited, get unlimited access to over 2 million titles, thousands of audiobooks, and more.
- Go hands-free – Pair with an Audible subscription and Bluetooth headphones or speakers to listen to your story.
3. The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth with Intelligent Buy and Hold Real Estate Investing (BiggerPockets Rental Kit 2)
4. Facebook Portal – Smart Video Calling 10” Touch Screen Display with Alexa – Black
- Easily video call with friends and family using your Messenger, WhatsApp or Zoom account, even if they don’t have Portal.
- Smart Camera automatically pans and zooms to keep everyone in frame, so you can catch up hands-free.
- Hear and be heard. Smart Sound enhances your voice while minimizing unwanted background noise.
- Experience even more together. Join or host a group call of up to 50 people with Messenger Rooms.
- Become some of your children’s favorite storybook characters as you read along to well-loved tales with music, animation and immersive AR effects.
- Listen to your favorite music and streaming apps like Spotify or Pandora, display your photos from Instagram and Facebook, broadcast with Facebook Live, and more.
- Work smarter from home with partners like Zoom and Workplace from Facebook.
- See and do more with Alexa Built-in.
- Easily disable the camera and microphone, or block the camera lens with a single switch.
5. The Book on Flipping Houses: How to Buy
6. The Book on Negotiating Real Estate: Expert Strategies for Getting the Best Deals When Buying & Selling Investment Property
7. The Book on Investing In Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down: Creative Strategies for Investing in Real Estate Using Other People’s Money (BiggerPockets Rental Kit 1)
8. The Book on Tax Strategies for the Savvy Real Estate Investor: Powerful techniques anyone can use to deduct more
9. The Red Book on Real Estate Contracts in Georgia
10. The Book on Estimating Rehab Costs: The Investor’s Guide to Defining Your Renovation Plan
How to read Kindle Books?
If you have just bought a Kindle, then it is time to learn how to use the e-reader. The best way to find out how to read Kindle books is by reading guide books that are available online.
Amazon has created a dedicated site for finding these guides at www.amazon.com/kindleguides This site provides information on everything from downloading books and using the wireless network, to advanced tips on things like creating custom fonts and using shortcuts in the browser.
There are a number of other ways to read Kindle books on your phone or tablet. You can use the Kindle app, which is available for most major smartphone and computer platforms. As a result, you can purchase, download and read books at any time on your phone or tablet. You do not need to have a Kindle device in order to read books from the Kindle Store.