I've read a lot of books in my life, and while I'm by no means an expert on the subject, I feel pretty confident in saying that there is no such thing as a single "best" book for everyone. The value of reading depends on what you're looking to get out of it. Every book has something different to offer, and different people are looking for different things when they crack open their latest read. So I have made this list of the Best Raw Vegan Books
|1||Raw-Vitalize: The Easy, 21-Day Raw Food Recharge||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||The Korean Vegan Cookbook: Reflections and Recipes from Omma's Kitchen||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|3||The Plant-Based Cookbook: Vegan||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||How Not to Die: Discover the Foods Scientifically Proven to Prevent and Reverse Disease||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw Vegan Zinc Capsules||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Chicken People||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||30-Minute Vegan Cookbook: Plant-Based Food in a Flash||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The Complete Plant-Based Cookbook: 500 Inspired||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Sweet Potato Soul: 100 Easy Vegan Recipes for the Southern Flavors of Smoke||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Whole Foods Market||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Raw Vegan Books
Reading books will expose you to new knowledge, better writing skills and will open up your mind to new ideas. You’ll also have a higher level of empathy due to the fact that you have experienced someone else’s life through reading their books.
On the other hand, not reading could lead to less empathy and a lack of imagination. Reading is also crucial for any aspiring entrepreneur looking to build up his/her business knowledge.
1. Raw-Vitalize: The Easy
- Countryman Press
2. The Korean Vegan Cookbook: Reflections and Recipes from Omma’s Kitchen
3. The Plant-Based Cookbook: Vegan
4. How Not to Die: Discover the Foods Scientifically Proven to Prevent and Reverse Disease
5. Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw Vegan Zinc Capsules
- ZINC WITH VITAMIN C FOR IMMUNE HEALTH: Our Zinc supplement provides whole food nutrition with 30mg of elemental Zinc (over 250% of the new daily value) plus 60mg of raw vitamin C, both in a whole food form for optimal nutrient absorption and utilization.
- NATURAL COFACTORS: Raw Organic fruits & vegetables, alkalizing trace minerals and probiotics & enzymes add additional antioxidants, vitamins and cofactors to our Vitamin Code Vegan Zinc formula, enabling the natural recognition of nutrients by your body.
- WHY RAW ZINC: Raw means these Zinc pills are made without high heat, and they contain no synthetic or filler ingredients – Just Raw, food created nutrients for immune system support, skin health and eye health, as well as prostate health.
- ZINC FOR SKIN HEALTH PLUS PROBIOTICS & ENZYMES: Our plant based chelated Zinc vitamin includes a Raw Probiotic and Enzyme blend for added digestive support; You can also open the capsules and mix the contents with water or juice, if you wish.
- VEGAN ZINC SUPPLEMENTS FOR ADULTS: Our real food raw zinc supplement is Third-party Certified Vegan, Non-GMO Project Verified, NSF Gluten Free, Star K Kosher and Carbonfree.
6. Chicken People
7. 30-Minute Vegan Cookbook: Plant-Based Food in a Flash
8. The Complete Plant-Based Cookbook: 500 Inspired
9. Sweet Potato Soul: 100 Easy Vegan Recipes for the Southern Flavors of Smoke
10. Whole Foods Market
- Browse weekly store sales
- Scan at checkout for special savings for Prime members
- See the most up to date savings and deals for Prime members
How I Built A Reading Habit And You Can Too.
Reading is one of the best things you can do to increase your knowledge and improve yourself. It has never been easier to read more, thanks to the abundance of books available on Kindle and other e-book formats.
The best thing about Kindle books is that they are cheap, especially when compared to physical books. You can shop for thousands of books for less than a dollar. And if you own an Amazon Fire tablet, you can read them without having an internet connection, which makes it so much easier to start a reading habit.
In this post, I will share some tips that have helped me build a reading habit.
Read in the morning: One of the best ways to start a reading habit is to read in the morning. You will have time to read before work, and you can continue reading on your commute. I used to read on my commute, but I started reading in the morning and it made a huge difference.
One of the best ways to start a reading habit is to read in the morning. You will have time to read before work, and you can continue reading on your commute. I used to read on my commute, but I started reading in the morning and it made a huge difference.
Set a daily goal: If you are starting out, set a daily goal of 30 minutes. Once you reach that goal, increase it to an hour. If you are starting out, set a daily goal of 30 minutes. Once you reach that goal, increase it to an hour.
Set a weekly goal: If you are more ambitious, set a weekly goal of 2 hours. If you are more ambitious, set a weekly goal of 2 hours.
What are you waiting for? I hope this helps. Please share your thoughts and comments below.