Books can change your life. And the books you read help to shape your personality. There are some books out there that are so popular that they become a part of our culture. These books might not be the most entertaining, but they make up for that with the way they change the way we think and who we are.
|1||On Board: The Insider's Guide to Surviving Life in the Boardroom||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||VERTANNI Daily Planner - A5 Undated Calendar Planner for 6 Months - Increase Productivity and Time Management - Organizer Notebook for Personal or Career Objectives - Boost Performance and Focus||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Negotiating Like You Matter: Learn to Negotiate Without Fear and Like Your Life Depends on It||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Ifocus Project Planner Notebook for Projects||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Oxford FocusNotes Writing Pad||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||HBR's 10 Must Reads on Strategy||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Doubling Your Productivity - Live Seminar: How to Manage Your Time and Organize Your Life||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Rocketbook Smart Reusable Notebook - Dot-Grid Eco-Friendly Notebook with 1 Pilot Frixion Pen & 1 Microfiber Cloth Included - Infinity Black Cover||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Agile Project Management: A Complete Beginner’s Guide to Learn Project Management with Agile Methodology. Principles for Deliver Projects on Time with Best Quality from Beginning to End||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||HBR's 10 Must Reads on Negotiation: HBR's 10 Must Reads Series||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Project Management Books On Audible
Lately I have been listening to a lot of books on audible. What's that you ask? Audible is an online service where you can listen to audiobooks for free with a 30-day trial. If you don't like it, just cancel before the trial ends and you won't pay anything!
Welcome to the best of both worlds! Books on Audible are a great way to expand your personal library or to start an exciting new hobby. Best of all, they can be downloaded directly onto your smartphone or tablet—no bookshelf required!
1. On Board: The Insider’s Guide to Surviving Life in the Boardroom
2. VERTANNI Daily Planner – A5 Undated Calendar Planner for 6 Months – Increase Productivity and Time Management – Organizer Notebook for Personal or Career Objectives – Boost Performance and Focus
- ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS WITH EASE: The VERTANNI daily planner was designed to help you find the balance between what you need to accomplish and what must be done.
- UNDATED & MINIMALIST LAYOUTS: With our calendar planner, you can start anytime to define your goals.
- MAKE EVERYDAY COUNT: Unlike other similar planners that offer little room to write, our planner organizer provides you with a whole, tailored page layout for your daily planning.
- PRACTICAL AND VERSATILE: Our to do list planner has a magnetic clasp that provides effortless handling and comes with 3 ribbon bookmarks to keep you up to date.
- COMPLETE SET TO ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOALS: You will find in our package everything you need to start changing your life right now.
3. Negotiating Like You Matter: Learn to Negotiate Without Fear and Like Your Life Depends on It
4. Ifocus Project Planner Notebook for Projects
- HELPING PROFESSIONALS STAY ORGANIZED WITH A HARDCOVER PLANNER FOR 2021 and 2022 – manage a busy schedule with an undated weekly project planner.
- ESSENTIAL FOR ANY PROJECT – It helps you organize a larger project or a multitude of smaller ones, comes with NEW 2022 CALENDAR pages.
- PLAN PROFESSIONALLY IN 2022 – It’s time to reach your goals and bring projects to a flourish
- START YOUR NEW SMALL BUSINESS – hit your business goals by following the structure ifocus gives you.
- SIMPLE SYSTEM – You can use it for up to 6 projects by breaking them down into tasks and activities – more productive workdays.
5. Oxford FocusNotes Writing Pad
- Comparable to the Cornell Note-Taking System
- Featuring a cue column, notes and summary section
- 8-1/2″ x 11-3/4″
6. HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Strategy
7. Doubling Your Productivity – Live Seminar: How to Manage Your Time and Organize Your Life
8. Rocketbook Smart Reusable Notebook – Dot-Grid Eco-Friendly Notebook with 1 Pilot Frixion Pen & 1 Microfiber Cloth Included – Infinity Black Cover
- No more wasting paper – this 36 page dotted grid notebook can be used endlessly by wiping clean with a damp cloth.
- Blast your handwritten notes to popular cloud services like Google drive Dropbox Evernote box OneNote Slack iCloud email and more using the free Rocketbook application for iOS and Android.
- Allow 15 seconds for ink from any Pilot Frixion pen marker or highlighter to dry in order for it to bond to our specialized pages.
- Sophisticated AI technology allows you to use Rocketbook’s smart titles smart search and email transcription for easier naming and searching of your notes.
- Includes 1 Rocketbook Core (formerly known as Everlast) Executive Size (6″ x 8 8″) Notebook 1 Pilot Frixion Pen and 1 Microfiber Cloth Note package may reflect “Everlast”.
9. Agile Project Management: A Complete Beginner’s Guide to Learn Project Management with Agile Methodology. Principles for Deliver Projects on Time with Best Quality from Beginning to End
10. HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Negotiation: HBR’s 10 Must Reads Series
A Quick Guide To Creating A Reading Habit That Will Benefit You For Life.
Reading is a critical skill for the modern world. The ability to read provides the foundation for further education and employment opportunities. As a result, building a reading habit can have far-reaching benefits throughout your life.
In this article, we’ll explore the benefits of reading and provide some tips for building a reading habit.
What is Reading?
Reading is the process of understanding written language. It involves translating words into meaning in your head. It is a very complex process that requires the use of many different skills and strategies.
Reading is Not...
- Reading is not just looking at words on a page. You cannot read by simply "sounding out" the letters in each word.
- Reading is not just reading words that you already know. You cannot read a word by simply knowing what it means.
- Reading is not just looking at pictures and guessing what the words say. You cannot read a picture book without actually reading the words.
- Reading is not just reading words that are easy for you to read. You cannot read words that are too hard for you to read.
Some tips for building a reading habit.
Set a time to read: Make it a habit to read at the same time every day. You could read for 15 minutes before bed, or you could read for an hour after dinner. The important thing is that you do it at the same time every day.
Read what you like: It's hard to stick with something if you don't enjoy it. So pick a book that interests you, and try to read at least a little bit every day.
Set a goal: Maybe you want to read for 30 minutes every day. Or maybe you want to read for an hour each weekend. Whatever your goal, make it something that's realistic and that you can stick with.
Reward yourself: After you've read for a while, it's important to reward yourself. You could go out and buy a new book, or you could have a special snack. The important thing is that you do something fun after you've read.
Reading is a great hobby that can be enjoyed by all ages. If you are interested in reading more, but just not sure where to start, we’ve provided a list of books below that will help get you started on your journey to becoming an avid reader.