For those of us who have to get up every day and do it all over again, the best way to keep our spirits high is by filling our minds with knowledge. Reading books is one of the most effective ways to reduce stress and keep your brain sharp. And that's why it's important to always have a book on hand whenever you're on the go or waiting for something. So here are some of my favorite Prime Reading Books that I've read (and re-read) over the years:
|1||Fire 7 tablet, 7" display||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Best Free Books for Kindle Fire||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Kindle for PC [Download]||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Glocusent LED Neck Reading Light||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Kasa Smart Plug Classic 15A||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||AGATHA CHRISTIE Premium Collection||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Energizer Clip on Book Light for Reading in Bed||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||If You Give a Mouse a Cookie||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||You Are a Girl Who Can Do Anything ...a very special book to cheer you on and help you achieve greatness by Ashley Rice||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Anne Of Green Gables Complete 8 Book Set||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Prime Reading Books
I'm a voracious reader. I love books, and I love learning new things through books. It's my favorite media format.
I read two to three books a week, on average. I try to read at least 50 pages a day. I love how books give us insight into life. There's so much you can learn from books that can apply to your life in so many different ways.
In fact, I've been reading a lot of books lately. Below are some titles that have been particularly enlightening for me this year:
1. Fire 7 tablet
- 7″ IPS display; 16 or 32 GB of internal storage (add up to 512 GB with microSD)
- Faster 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- Up to 7 hours of reading, browsing the web, watching video, and listening to music
- Hands-free with Alexa, including on/off toggle
- 1 GB of RAM
- 2 MP front and rear-facing cameras with 720p HD video recording
- Stay on track – Check email, make video calls, update shopping lists, and set reminders.
- 90-day limited warranty
- Enjoy your favorite apps like Netflix, Facebook, Hulu, Instagram, TikTok, and more through Amazon’s Appstore (Google Play not supported).
2. Best Free Books for Kindle Fire
- The Best Free Books for your Kindle Fire (Original Edition), Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire HD 8.
- Hand-curated selection – only well reviewed Free Kindle Books. Daily Lists.
- Filter by Genre.
- Updates Daily.
- Important: You need the separate Kindle for Android Reading App to read the books.
3. Kindle for PC [Download]
- Buy once, read everywhere.
- Search inside the book to find a topic, character, or section you want to visit.
- Customize your reading experience by choosing the background color, font size, and number of reading columns.
- Highlight, take notes, and add bookmarks in any book.
- Get free book samples – read the first chapter free before you decide to buy.
4. Glocusent LED Neck Reading Light
- 3 Color & 6 Brightness Adjustable] 3 useful color temperature modes: yellow(3000K), warm white(4000K) and cool white(6000K).
- Rechargeable & Long-Lasting] USB Type-C rechargeable which is reversible and thus easier to plug in compared with other Micro-USB.
- Eye Caring & Ergonomic Design] No flickering and blue light filter design with advanced LED beads.
- Partner Friendly] Special narrow beam angel(90°) design.
- Product Guarantee] Original patent applied.
5. Kasa Smart Plug Classic 15A
- Control From Anywhere: Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS).
- Voice Control: Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and MicroSoft Cortana supported devices for a hands free experience.
- Compact Design: Won’t block the other wall outlet allowing two Smart Plugs to be installed side by side.
- Kasa scenes & schedules: Schedule the Smart plug to automatically switch on and off when away or set a scene for controlling many devices with a single button.
- Note: Requires a secured 2.4 GigaHertz Wi Fi network connection
6. AGATHA CHRISTIE Premium Collection
7. Energizer Clip on Book Light for Reading in Bed
- COMPACT & PORTABLE: Handy, compact, portable Book Light runs on 2 Energizer CR2032 Batteries (included).
- ADVANCED LED TECHNOLOGY: Re-creates natural reading conditions with advanced LED technology.
- FLEXIBLE NECK & BUILT-IN CLIP: Compact design with flexible and collapsible neck and built-in clip make a perfect travel or camping companion or copilot.
- OPTIMAL BEAM SIZE: Delivers a beam broad enough to see, yet narrow enough for privacy.
- LONG-LASTING RUN TIME: Has a run-time of up to 25 hours, perfect for those books you just can’t put down.
- VERSATILE CLIP-ON FUNCTION: Clips onto books, tablets, car visors, or any other surfaces that are 0.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: A perfect small gift for students, auto mechanics, pilots, teachers, and more.
8. If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
9. You Are a Girl Who Can Do Anything …a very special book to cheer you on and help you achieve greatness by Ashley Rice
10. Anne Of Green Gables Complete 8 Book Set
How To Finish Reading A Book Fast: The Most Effective Ways.
We all have to read books, but not everyone likes to spend their free time reading. If you are one of those people who would prefer to watch TV or play video games instead, we can help you learn how to finish reading a book fast. The only way to finish a book fast is to read it fast. But, how do you read faster?
Learning how to finish reading a book fast is something that will benefit you in the future, no matter what your interests may be. There are many reasons why finishing a book quickly is important – for example, if you are reading a book for school or work. In addition, finishing a book quickly will allow you to move on to the next one.
Read the book before you start: This is a good way to get an idea of what the book is about and how it will be written. You can also find out if you are interested in the subject matter or not. If you are, then you will be able to read the book faster.
Find a good place to read: If you are reading in bed, then you will be more likely to fall asleep. You should find a comfortable chair or couch where you can sit and read for long periods of time.
Keep a notebook and pen nearby: If you come across something that you want to remember, then write it down. This will help you keep track of the information in the book. You can also make notes about what you have learned.
Keep a dictionary nearby: If you come across a word that you do not know, then look it up in the dictionary. This will help you understand what the author is trying to say.
Read with someone else: If you have a friend or family member who is also interested in reading the book, then ask them to read it with you. This will help you understand the book better and give you someone to discuss what you have learned.
Read at least five pages a day: This will help you finish the book faster. If you read more than five pages, then you can also try to do some exercises and activities that are given in the book.
Read with a pen or pencil: When you read, try to write down some notes or thoughts that you have about the book. This will help you remember what you have learned and also give you something to do while reading.
Ask questions: If there is something in the book that you don’t understand, then ask your teacher or another student.
Read for fun: Try to read the book for fun. If you enjoy reading the book, then it will be easier to finish it.
Reading is a great hobby that can be enjoyed by people of all ages and backgrounds. If you feel like you aren’t reading enough, or if you have trouble finishing books in general, our advice will help to make the process easier for you. We hope these tips have been helpful! If you want to learn more about reading in general, or if there is anything else we can do for you, please visit our website today.