Books can change your life. And the books you read help to shape your personality. There are some books out there that are so popular that they become a part of our culture. These books might not be the most entertaining, but they make up for that with the way they change the way we think and who we are.
|1||Be Positive!: A book about optimism (Being the Best Me® Series)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Ninja Life Hacks Emotions and Feelings 8 Book Box Set (Books 1-8: Angry||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||The Secret Life of Walter Mitty||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Think and Grow Rich||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||When Worlds Collide (1951)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||A Secret in the Keys (Coconut Key)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Anne Of Green Gables Complete 8 Book Set||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Shoot Your Shot: A Sport-Inspired Guide To Living Your Best Life||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Fly Away: A Novel||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||They Whispered to Her You Cannot Withstand The Storm - Positive Motivational Uplifting Encouragement Gifts for Women Teens - Inspirational Quote Wall Art - Boho Decoration Print - Dragonfly Wall Decor||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Positive Fiction Books
If you are an avid reader, or want to be one, check out this article. A good reading plan is essential for anyone who wants to read more books and learn more about various topics.
The main rule of any reading plan is to set a goal that is achievable over the course of a year and make sure you stick with it. If you set your target too high, then it will take away all the fun of reading.
1. Be Positive!: A book about optimism (Being the Best Me® Series)
- Used Book in Good Condition
2. Ninja Life Hacks Emotions and Feelings 8 Book Box Set (Books 1-8: Angry
3. The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
4. Think and Grow Rich
5. When Worlds Collide (1951)
- Factory sealed DVD
6. A Secret in the Keys (Coconut Key)
7. Anne Of Green Gables Complete 8 Book Set
8. Shoot Your Shot: A Sport-Inspired Guide To Living Your Best Life
9. Fly Away: A Novel
10. They Whispered to Her You Cannot Withstand The Storm – Positive Motivational Uplifting Encouragement Gifts for Women Teens – Inspirational Quote Wall Art – Boho Decoration Print – Dragonfly Wall Decor
- UNFRAMED PICTURE – NOT Canvas or Tin Sign
- UNIQUE WALL ART DECOR – Cool original home decorations for office, living room, bedroom, bathroom, family room, man cave, dorm, dining room, kitchen, classroom, apartment, bar, baby nursery.
- PERFECT PRESENT FOR EVERY OCCASION – Cute gift ideas for women, wife, girlfriend, her, girls, daughter, men, guys, boys, son, husband, boyfriend, him, kids, teens, best friend, cat lover, Christmas, Xmas, holiday, Halloween, housewarming, cheap inexpensive gag gifts, presents, bridal shower, wedding, birthday, anniversary.
- SO MANY STYLES! Boho, bohemian, abstract, aesthetic, mid century modern, minimalist, contemporary, black art, African American, goth, gothic, pagan, country, rustic, vintage, shabby chic, farmhouse, typography, positive quotes, inspirational, motivational, Zen, religious, Christian, funny sayings, nautical, tropical artwork, beach, arte decoracion, retro, encouragement, glam.
- SAVE ON MULTIPLE POSTERS, PRINTS, PHOTOS – See details at left
10 Common Mistakes Most People Make When Reading A Book.
What are the common mistakes that people make when they read a book? How can you overcome these mistakes and improve your reading skills as an effective book reader? Here are the common mistakes that most people make when reading a book.
Reading the book in a hurry: The most common mistake that people make when reading a book is to read it in a hurry. This mistake is made by those who have little time to read the book and they just want to finish it as soon as possible. The problem with this is that the reader will not be able to grasp the meaning of what he is reading.
Not being motivated to read the book: This is another mistake that people make when reading a book. They are not motivated to read the book and this makes them lose interest in it. This can be due to many reasons such as being busy with other things or having no interest in the subject. If you are not motivated to read the book, then you will never finish it. You need to find a way of motivating yourself to read the book.
Relying on memory to remember: Another mistake that people make when reading a book is relying on memory to remember what they have read. This is not a good idea because you will forget most of the things that you have read. You need to take notes while reading the book so that you can remember what you have read.
Not understanding the author’s purpose: Another mistake that people make when reading a book is not understanding the author’s purpose. The author has a reason for writing the book and you need to understand that reason. If you don’t, then you will miss the point of the book.
Skimming through the book instead of reading it thoroughly: People who skim through a book do not read it thoroughly and this leads to them missing out on important information in the book. They tend to read the beginning and end of the book but not the middle part.
Reading a book that is beyond your level: It is important to choose a book that is within your reading level so that you can understand it well. If you choose a book that is beyond your reading level, you will not be able to understand it well and this will lead to frustration.
Reading only for information: The most common mistake that people make is to read-only for information. They open a book looking for answers to their problems or answers to why something happened. This kind of selective reading will not get you anywhere, especially if you need to study for an exam or complete coursework in college. You need to read the book as a whole, not just look for answers.
Reading only to finish: Another common mistake that people make is reading only to finish. This means that they do not enjoy the book and they just want to get it over with. This will not help you retain the information and it will make reading a chore.