Books are a great way to increase the knowledge and skills of the individual. There are a variety of books available on Amazon.com and other online bookstores that can help you to develop your skills and enhance your knowledge in different areas.
You can also take advantage of listening to audiobooks as a great way to improve your reading skills, particularly if you have a busy schedule. Audiobooks enable you to multitask while driving or jogging, and you can even listen to an audiobook while performing another activity.
Audiobooks are very popular among people who drive for their job.
|1||The Direction of Time (Dover Books on Physics)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|2||A Short History of Nearly Everything: Special Illustrated Edition||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Fire HD 8 tablet||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Facebook Portal - Smart Video Calling 10” Touch Screen Display with Alexa - Black||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||The Feynman Lectures on Physics||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||All-new Kindle Paperwhite (8 GB) – Now with a 6.8" display and adjustable warm light – Ad-Supported||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||High-Power Converters and AC Drives (IEEE Press Series on Power and Energy Systems Book 59)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Holes||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Murder on The Mind (The Jeff Resnick Mystery Series Book 1)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Physics Books On Kindle
I have to admit that I am a big fan of audiobooks. Sometimes it is really hard for me to sit and read but when I listen to an audiobook I can still get my reading in without having any eye strain. Over the years I have tried many different services and like most people, there are some good ones and some not-so-good ones.
1. The Direction of Time (Dover Books on Physics)
2. A Short History of Nearly Everything: Special Illustrated Edition
3. Fire HD 8 tablet
- 8″ HD display, 2X the storage (32 or 64 GB of internal storage and up to 1 TB with microSD card) + 2 GB RAM.
- All-day battery life – Up to 12 hours of reading, browsing the web, watching videos, and listening to music.
- Now with USB-C for easier charging. Fully charges in under 5 hours (with included cable + adapter).
- 30% faster thanks to the new 2.0 GHz quad-core processor.
- Enjoy your favorite apps like Netflix, Facebook, Hulu, Instagram, TikTok, and more through Amazon’s Appstore (Google Play not supported).
- Stay on track – Check email, make video calls, update shopping lists, and set reminders.
- Hands-free with Alexa, including on/off toggle.
- 2 MP front and rear-facing cameras with 720p HD video recording.
- Dual-band, enhanced wifi.
4. Facebook Portal – Smart Video Calling 10” Touch Screen Display with Alexa – Black
- Easily video call with friends and family using your Messenger, WhatsApp or Zoom account, even if they don’t have Portal.
- Smart Camera automatically pans and zooms to keep everyone in frame, so you can catch up hands-free.
- Hear and be heard. Smart Sound enhances your voice while minimizing unwanted background noise.
- Experience even more together. Join or host a group call of up to 50 people with Messenger Rooms.
- Become some of your children’s favorite storybook characters as you read along to well-loved tales with music, animation and immersive AR effects.
- Listen to your favorite music and streaming apps like Spotify or Pandora, display your photos from Instagram and Facebook, broadcast with Facebook Live, and more.
- Work smarter from home with partners like Zoom and Workplace from Facebook.
- See and do more with Alexa Built-in.
- Easily disable the camera and microphone, or block the camera lens with a single switch.
5. The Feynman Lectures on Physics
6. All-new Kindle Paperwhite (8 GB) – Now with a 6.8″ display and adjustable warm light – Ad-Supported
- All-new Kindle Paperwhite – Now with a 6.
- Purpose-built for reading – With a flush-front design and 300 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper, even in bright sunlight.
- More books in more places – Store thousands of titles, then take them all with you.
- Easy on the eyes – Now with adjustable warm light to shift screen shade from white to amber.
- Waterproof reading – Built to withstand accidental immersion in water, so you’re good from the beach to the bath.
- Find new stories – With Kindle Unlimited, get unlimited access to over 2 million titles, thousands of audiobooks, and more.
- Go hands-free – Pair with an Audible subscription and Bluetooth headphones or speakers to listen to your story.
7. Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life
8. High-Power Converters and AC Drives (IEEE Press Series on Power and Energy Systems Book 59)
10. Murder on The Mind (The Jeff Resnick Mystery Series Book 1)
How to buy a book on kindle
Kindle is a device that allows you to read books and magazines in digital format. If you are new to Kindle or if this is the first time you are buying a book, here's how to do it. How to Buy a Kindle Book
Step 1: Click on the "Buy On Amazon" link at the top of the page. This will take you to Amazon's Kindle Store.
Step 2: Search for the book you want to buy. You can search by title, author, or keyword.
Step 3: Once you have found the book you want to buy, click on the "Buy Now with 1-Click" button.
Step 4: You will be taken to the product page for the book. Here you can see more information about the book, such as its description and reviews. You can also see the book's price.
Step 5: To buy the book, click on the "Add to Cart" button. You will then be taken to your shopping cart. Here you can view all of the books you have added to your cart.
Step 6: To buy the book, click on the "Proceed to Checkout" button. You will then be taken to a page where you can enter your shipping and payment information. Once you have entered this information, click on the "Place Order" button.
Step 7: You will be taken to a confirmation page. Here you can see your order number and other information about your order. You can also see the status of your order, which will be "Pending" until the book is available.
Step 8: When the book becomes available, you will receive an email notification. The status of your order will change to "Shipped".
Step 9: You will receive your book in the mail.
Step 10: When you are finished reading the book, you can log in to your account and mark it as "Read". You will be able to see a list of all the books you have read.