Books can change your life. And the books you read help to shape your personality. There are some books out there that are so popular that they become a part of our culture. These books might not be the most entertaining, but they make up for that with the way they change the way we think and who we are.
|1||United: Magiford Supernatural City (Pack of Dawn and Destiny Book 2)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||The Queen's Alpha Series Box Set: Books #1-3||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||The Broken Queen (Forsaken Book 2)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Vampire Academy Box Set 1-6||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||A Dance with the Fae Prince (Married to Magic)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Jennifer's Body||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Catan Board Game (Base Game) - Family Board Game - Board Game for Adults and Family - Adventure Board Game - Ages 10+ - for 3 to 4 Players - Average Playtime 60 Minutes - Made by Catan Studio||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The All Souls Trilogy Boxed Set (All Souls Series)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||History Classics: UFOs & Aliens||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||The Twilight Saga White Collection||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Paranormal Book Series Adults
Reading books is a great way to increase your knowledge, but when you are reading for the sake of knowledge, it can be hard to stay motivated. The key to staying motivated is choosing books that will make a difference in your life. Books that will provide you with actionable advice and skills.
One of the easiest ways to stay motivated to read is to choose a book that has been recommended by someone whose opinion you respect. This will help get you past the hurdle of wondering if you’ll like it or not.
1. United: Magiford Supernatural City (Pack of Dawn and Destiny Book 2)
2. The Queen’s Alpha Series Box Set: Books #1-3
3. The Broken Queen (Forsaken Book 2)
4. Vampire Academy Box Set 1-6
- Vampire Academy Box Set 1 6
5. A Dance with the Fae Prince (Married to Magic)
6. Jennifer’s Body
7. Catan Board Game (Base Game) - Family Board Game - Board Game for Adults and Family - Adventure Board Game - Ages 10+ - for 3 to 4 Players - Average Playtime 60 Minutes - Made by Catan Studio
- STRATEGY GAME: Trade, build and settle the Island of CATAN in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN.
- FUN GAME WITH COUNTLESS REPLAY OPPORTUNITIES: The completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability.
- BUILD AND/OR JOIN A COMMUNITY: Whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
- MINUTES TO LEARN AND A LIFETIME TO EXPLORE: The basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players.
8. The All Souls Trilogy Boxed Set (All Souls Series)
- Penguin Books
9. History Classics: UFOs & Aliens
- Factory sealed DVD
10. The Twilight Saga White Collection
- LITTLE BROWN
10 Common Mistakes Most People Make When Reading A Book.
What are the common mistakes that people make when they read a book? How can you overcome these mistakes and improve your reading skills as an effective book reader? Here are the common mistakes that most people make when reading a book.
Reading the book in a hurry: The most common mistake that people make when reading a book is to read it in a hurry. This mistake is made by those who have little time to read the book and they just want to finish it as soon as possible. The problem with this is that the reader will not be able to grasp the meaning of what he is reading.
Not being motivated to read the book: This is another mistake that people make when reading a book. They are not motivated to read the book and this makes them lose interest in it. This can be due to many reasons such as being busy with other things or having no interest in the subject. If you are not motivated to read the book, then you will never finish it. You need to find a way of motivating yourself to read the book.
Relying on memory to remember: Another mistake that people make when reading a book is relying on memory to remember what they have read. This is not a good idea because you will forget most of the things that you have read. You need to take notes while reading the book so that you can remember what you have read.
Not understanding the author’s purpose: Another mistake that people make when reading a book is not understanding the author’s purpose. The author has a reason for writing the book and you need to understand that reason. If you don’t, then you will miss the point of the book.
Skimming through the book instead of reading it thoroughly: People who skim through a book do not read it thoroughly and this leads to them missing out on important information in the book. They tend to read the beginning and end of the book but not the middle part.
Reading a book that is beyond your level: It is important to choose a book that is within your reading level so that you can understand it well. If you choose a book that is beyond your reading level, you will not be able to understand it well and this will lead to frustration.
Reading only for information: The most common mistake that people make is to read-only for information. They open a book looking for answers to their problems or answers to why something happened. This kind of selective reading will not get you anywhere, especially if you need to study for an exam or complete coursework in college. You need to read the book as a whole, not just look for answers.
Reading only to finish: Another common mistake that people make is reading only to finish. This means that they do not enjoy the book and they just want to get it over with. This will not help you retain the information and it will make reading a chore.