Books can change your life. And the books you read help to shape your personality. There are some books out there that are so popular that they become a part of our culture. These books might not be the most entertaining, but they make up for that with the way they change the way we think and who we are.
|1||She Thinks Like a Boss : Leadership: 9 Essential Skills for New Female Leaders in Business and the Workplace. How to Influence Teams Effectively and Combat Imposter Syndrome||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Operations Management For Dummies||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Whatever It Takes: Master the Habits to Transform Your Business||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and into Your Life (Unfu*k Yourself series)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||The Operations Management Journal: Learn the skills used by the leading management consulting firms||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Rocketbook Smart Reusable Notebook - Dot-Grid Eco-Friendly Notebook with 1 Pilot Frixion Pen & 1 Microfiber Cloth Included - Infinity Black Cover||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||When You Fall In Love (From "Songland")||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||People Operations: Automate HR||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||The First-Time Manager||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||OPTIONS TRADING: The 2022 Complete CRASH COURSE (2 books 1): A Beginners Guide to Investing and Making a Passive Income & The Best SWING and DAY Strategies to Maximize Your Profit||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Operations Management Books
Reading books is a great way to increase your knowledge, but when you are reading for the sake of knowledge, it can be hard to stay motivated. The key to staying motivated is choosing books that will make a difference in your life. Books that will provide you with actionable advice and skills.
One of the easiest ways to stay motivated to read is to choose a book that has been recommended by someone whose opinion you respect. This will help get you past the hurdle of wondering if you’ll like it or not.
1. She Thinks Like a Boss : Leadership: 9 Essential Skills for New Female Leaders in Business and the Workplace. How to Influence Teams Effectively and Combat Imposter Syndrome
2. Operations Management For Dummies
3. Whatever It Takes: Master the Habits to Transform Your Business
4. Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and into Your Life (Unfu*k Yourself series)
5. The Operations Management Journal: Learn the skills used by the leading management consulting firms
6. Rocketbook Smart Reusable Notebook – Dot-Grid Eco-Friendly Notebook with 1 Pilot Frixion Pen & 1 Microfiber Cloth Included – Infinity Black Cover
- No more wasting paper – this 36 page dotted grid notebook can be used endlessly by wiping clean with a damp cloth.
- Blast your handwritten notes to popular cloud services like Google drive Dropbox Evernote box OneNote Slack iCloud email and more using the free Rocketbook application for iOS and Android.
- Allow 15 seconds for ink from any Pilot Frixion pen marker or highlighter to dry in order for it to bond to our specialized pages.
- Sophisticated AI technology allows you to use Rocketbook’s smart titles smart search and email transcription for easier naming and searching of your notes.
- Includes 1 Rocketbook Core (formerly known as Everlast) Executive Size (6″ x 8 8″) Notebook 1 Pilot Frixion Pen and 1 Microfiber Cloth Note package may reflect “Everlast”.
7. When You Fall In Love (From “Songland”)
8. People Operations: Automate HR
9. The First-Time Manager
10. OPTIONS TRADING: The 2022 Complete CRASH COURSE (2 books 1): A Beginners Guide to Investing and Making a Passive Income & The Best SWING and DAY Strategies to Maximize Your Profit
A Quick Guide To Creating A Reading Habit That Will Benefit You For Life.
Reading is a critical skill for the modern world. The ability to read provides the foundation for further education and employment opportunities. As a result, building a reading habit can have far-reaching benefits throughout your life.
In this article, we’ll explore the benefits of reading and provide some tips for building a reading habit.
What is Reading?
Reading is the process of understanding written language. It involves translating words into meaning in your head. It is a very complex process that requires the use of many different skills and strategies.
Reading is Not...
- Reading is not just looking at words on a page. You cannot read by simply "sounding out" the letters in each word.
- Reading is not just reading words that you already know. You cannot read a word by simply knowing what it means.
- Reading is not just looking at pictures and guessing what the words say. You cannot read a picture book without actually reading the words.
- Reading is not just reading words that are easy for you to read. You cannot read words that are too hard for you to read.
Some tips for building a reading habit.
Set a time to read: Make it a habit to read at the same time every day. You could read for 15 minutes before bed, or you could read for an hour after dinner. The important thing is that you do it at the same time every day.
Read what you like: It's hard to stick with something if you don't enjoy it. So pick a book that interests you, and try to read at least a little bit every day.
Set a goal: Maybe you want to read for 30 minutes every day. Or maybe you want to read for an hour each weekend. Whatever your goal, make it something that's realistic and that you can stick with.
Reward yourself: After you've read for a while, it's important to reward yourself. You could go out and buy a new book, or you could have a special snack. The important thing is that you do something fun after you've read.
Reading is a great hobby that can be enjoyed by all ages. If you are interested in reading more, but just not sure where to start, we’ve provided a list of books below that will help get you started on your journey to becoming an avid reader.