I've read a lot of books in my life, and while I'm by no means an expert on the subject, I feel pretty confident in saying that there is no such thing as a single "best" book for everyone. The value of reading depends on what you're looking to get out of it. Every book has something different to offer, and different people are looking for different things when they crack open their latest read. So I have made this list of the Best Novels By Genre
|1||Tom Clancy Chain of Command (A Jack Ryan Novel)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||The Library Store Classification Labels with Permanent Adhesive Graphic Novel 250 per Roll||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Metroid Dread - Nintendo Switch||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Reminders of Him: A Novel||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief: The Graphic Novel (Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Graphic Novel Book 1)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||State of Terror: A Novel||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Teacher's Discovery Novel Guide Literary Genres Mini-Poster Set||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Down from the Mountain (The "O Brother, Where Art Thou?" Concert)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Wattpad - Books and Stories||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Novels By Genre
Reading books will expose you to new knowledge, better writing skills and will open up your mind to new ideas. You’ll also have a higher level of empathy due to the fact that you have experienced someone else’s life through reading their books.
On the other hand, not reading could lead to less empathy and a lack of imagination. Reading is also crucial for any aspiring entrepreneur looking to build up his/her business knowledge.
1. Tom Clancy Chain of Command (A Jack Ryan Novel)
2. Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets
3. The Library Store Classification Labels with Permanent Adhesive Graphic Novel 250 per Roll
- Organize special collections or communicate information to library patrons with these classification labels.
- Apply easy-to-use labels to book or media spines
- High-tack, pH neutral adhesive bonds labels permanently to paper, book jacket covers, spines, CDs, DVDs and more.
- Acid-free, gloss coated stock paper
- 1″H x 3/4″W
4. Metroid Dread – Nintendo Switch
- Join Samus Aran in the first new 2D Metroid story in 19 years
- Explore planet ZDR’s many environments as you investigate a mysterious transmission
- Deadly E.M.M.I. robots, research machines, pose a threat more intense than ever
- Feel Samus’ power grow as you gain maneuvers and abilities like the new Spider Magnet
- Power up and return to previous areas to find new paths and secrets
5. Reminders of Him: A Novel
6. Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief: The Graphic Novel (Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Graphic Novel Book 1)
7. State of Terror: A Novel
8. Teacher’s Discovery Novel Guide Literary Genres Mini-Poster Set
9. Down from the Mountain (The “O Brother, Where Art Thou?” Concert)
- Factory sealed DVD
10. Wattpad – Books and Stories
- Pick from over 10 million FREE books & stories: the best of sci-fi, fantasy, mystery, romance, fanfiction, and so much more!.
- Free stories and books written by published and aspiring authors like RL Stine, Margaret Atwood and Dan Brown.
- Search popular genres and unique topics to find any story you can imagine
- Follow stories as they are written, get updates for new chapters
- Connect with writers and other readers.
- Save to your library and share what you’re reading with your friends
- Write your own stories. Share your writing with the supportive Wattpad community
10 Common Mistakes Most People Make When Reading A Book.
What are the common mistakes that people make when they read a book? How can you overcome these mistakes and improve your reading skills as an effective book reader? Here are the common mistakes that most people make when reading a book.
Reading the book in a hurry: The most common mistake that people make when reading a book is to read it in a hurry. This mistake is made by those who have little time to read the book and they just want to finish it as soon as possible. The problem with this is that the reader will not be able to grasp the meaning of what he is reading.
Not being motivated to read the book: This is another mistake that people make when reading a book. They are not motivated to read the book and this makes them lose interest in it. This can be due to many reasons such as being busy with other things or having no interest in the subject. If you are not motivated to read the book, then you will never finish it. You need to find a way of motivating yourself to read the book.
Relying on memory to remember: Another mistake that people make when reading a book is relying on memory to remember what they have read. This is not a good idea because you will forget most of the things that you have read. You need to take notes while reading the book so that you can remember what you have read.
Not understanding the author’s purpose: Another mistake that people make when reading a book is not understanding the author’s purpose. The author has a reason for writing the book and you need to understand that reason. If you don’t, then you will miss the point of the book.
Skimming through the book instead of reading it thoroughly: People who skim through a book do not read it thoroughly and this leads to them missing out on important information in the book. They tend to read the beginning and end of the book but not the middle part.
Reading a book that is beyond your level: It is important to choose a book that is within your reading level so that you can understand it well. If you choose a book that is beyond your reading level, you will not be able to understand it well and this will lead to frustration.
Reading only for information: The most common mistake that people make is to read-only for information. They open a book looking for answers to their problems or answers to why something happened. This kind of selective reading will not get you anywhere, especially if you need to study for an exam or complete coursework in college. You need to read the book as a whole, not just look for answers.
Reading only to finish: Another common mistake that people make is reading only to finish. This means that they do not enjoy the book and they just want to get it over with. This will not help you retain the information and it will make reading a chore.