For those of us who have to get up every day and do it all over again, the best way to keep our spirits high is by filling our minds with knowledge. Reading books is one of the most effective ways to reduce stress and keep your brain sharp. And that's why it's important to always have a book on hand whenever you're on the go or waiting for something. So here are some of my favorite Nonfiction Lgbt Books that I've read (and re-read) over the years:
|1||They Called Us Enemy||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||It's OK to be Different: A Children's Picture Book About Diversity and Kindness||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||The Mafia and the Gays||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||A Carnival of Snackery: Diaries (2003-2020)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Hate Has No Home Here Flag Sign - Black Lives Matter||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||The Autobiography of Alice B. Toklas (Modern Library 100 Best Nonfiction Books)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Untamed||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Dvd-180: Changing Hearts And Minds About Lifes Hot-Button Issues||9||Buy On Amazon|
|9||The Every Body Book: The LGBTQ+ Inclusive Guide for Kids about Sex||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Leather Celtic Tree of Life Book of Shadows Blank Spell Book Wicca||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Nonfiction Lgbt Books
Reading books will expose you to new knowledge, better writing skills and will open up your mind to new ideas. You’ll also have a higher level of empathy due to the fact that you have experienced someone else’s life through reading their books.
On the other hand, not reading could lead to less empathy and a lack of imagination. Reading is also crucial for any aspiring entrepreneur looking to build up his/her business knowledge.
1. They Called Us Enemy
2. It’s OK to be Different: A Children’s Picture Book About Diversity and Kindness
3. The Mafia and the Gays
4. A Carnival of Snackery: Diaries (2003-2020)
5. Hate Has No Home Here Flag Sign – Black Lives Matter
- UNFRAMED PICTURE – NOT Canvas or Tin Sign
- UNIQUE WALL ART DECOR – Cool original home decorations for office, living room, bedroom, bathroom, family room, man cave, dorm, dining room, kitchen, classroom, apartment, bar, baby nursery.
- PERFECT PRESENT FOR EVERY OCCASION – Cute gift ideas for women, wife, girlfriend, her, girls, daughter, men, guys, boys, son, husband, boyfriend, him, kids, teens, best friend, cat lover, Christmas, Xmas, holiday, Halloween, housewarming, cheap inexpensive gag gifts, presents, bridal shower, wedding, birthday, anniversary.
- SO MANY STYLES! Boho, bohemian, abstract, aesthetic, mid century modern, minimalist, contemporary, black art, African American, goth, gothic, pagan, country, rustic, vintage, shabby chic, farmhouse, typography, positive quotes, inspirational, motivational, Zen, religious, Christian, funny sayings, nautical, tropical artwork, beach, arte decoracion, retro, encouragement, glam.
- SAVE ON MULTIPLE POSTERS, PRINTS, PHOTOS – See details at left
6. The Autobiography of Alice B. Toklas (Modern Library 100 Best Nonfiction Books)
8. Dvd-180: Changing Hearts And Minds About Lifes Hot-Button Issues
- Telly Award Winner
- 33 min. viewing time
- Public Advisory Graphic Content
9. The Every Body Book: The LGBTQ+ Inclusive Guide for Kids about Sex
10. Leather Celtic Tree of Life Book of Shadows Blank Spell Book Wicca
- Leather Embossed journal
- pocket sized 3 1/2″ x 5″ pages made from premium quality handmade linen paper
- 120 environmentallly friendly paper pages good for all types of medium
- Brass latch
- Hand crafted one at a time just for you
A Simple Guide To Choosing The Right Book For You.
If you like books, then this is the right place to be. We will give you a buying guide on how to pick the perfect book for you based on the genre, author, and other criteria.
There are a lot of books available in the market today. The challenge is to find a book that will provide you with real value, and not just fluff or hype.
Here are some tips on how to choose a good business book:
- Look for reviews: If you’re looking for a book about entrepreneurship, for example, you should check out what entrepreneurs themselves say about it. Reviews from other people in your community would be the most useful since they can tell you whether or not a book is worth your time investment.
- Read before buying: You can also read a book before you buy it. Many online bookstores offer the option to download a sample of the book for free. This way, you can decide whether or not it’s worth your money.
- Listen to audiobooks: If you’re not a big reader, audiobooks are a great alternative. Audiobooks can be a little more expensive than ebooks, but they can also be less expensive if you buy them in bulk.
- Borrow from the library: If you’re on a budget, your local library is a great place to find free books. Most libraries have a decent selection of audiobooks and ebooks that you can borrow for free. If you live near a library that has a good selection of audiobooks, you can take advantage of the service to listen to books while you’re at work or on your commute.
- Use free trials: If you’re not sure if you want to buy a book, use a free trial. Many online bookstores offer free trials for new books. If you like the book, you can purchase it after the trial period ends.
- Buy used books: If you’re on a tight budget, consider buying used books. Most online bookstores have a section for used books that are in good condition. You can also check out your local library or thrift store.