Books can change your life. And the books you read help to shape your personality. There are some books out there that are so popular that they become a part of our culture. These books might not be the most entertaining, but they make up for that with the way they change the way we think and who we are.
|1||Inside The Empire: The True Power Behind the New York Yankees||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||The New York Yankees of the 1950s: Mantle||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||'47 New York Yankees Strapback Brand Clean Up Adjustable Cap Hat (Black on Black)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The Big 50: New York Yankees||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Signature gifts Personalized New York Baseball History Book - Sports Fan Gift - A Major League History Told Through Archive Newspaper Coverage (Yankees)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Words On Bathroom Walls||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The New York Yankees All-Time All-Stars: The Best Players at Each Position for the Bronx Bombers||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The Ultimate New York Yankees Trivia Book: A Collection of Amazing Trivia Quizzes and Fun Facts for Die-Hard Yankees Fans!||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||NORTHWEST MLB New York Yankees "Scorcher" Backpack||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||So Many Ways to Lose: The Amazin' True Story of the New York Mets—the Best Worst Team in Sports||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best New York Yankees Books
If you are an avid reader, or want to be one, check out this article. A good reading plan is essential for anyone who wants to read more books and learn more about various topics.
The main rule of any reading plan is to set a goal that is achievable over the course of a year and make sure you stick with it. If you set your target too high, then it will take away all the fun of reading.
1. Inside The Empire: The True Power Behind the New York Yankees
2. The New York Yankees of the 1950s: Mantle
3. ’47 New York Yankees Strapback Brand Clean Up Adjustable Cap Hat (Black on Black)
- Officially Licensed Product
- Relaxed Fit (Not structured)
- Garment Washed (Vintage Feel)
- Adjustable Strap (One Size Fits Most)
- Cotton Twill
4. The Big 50: New York Yankees
5. Signature gifts Personalized New York Baseball History Book – Sports Fan Gift – A Major League History Told Through Archive Newspaper Coverage (Yankees)
- A comprehensive newspaper history covering the entire existance of the Yankees.
- Bound in a A3 sized leatherette hardcover, and Gold Foil Embossed with Recpiants name FOR FREE, 12.
- Featuring in-depth articles as originally reported by the New York Daily News
- Complete this special, unique gift by adding a message to the recipient.
- Historic New York sports memorabilia available in a gift box to protect your book as time goes by and allows for this timeless keepsake to be passed to future generations to enjoy!.
6. Words On Bathroom Walls
7. The New York Yankees All-Time All-Stars: The Best Players at Each Position for the Bronx Bombers
8. The Ultimate New York Yankees Trivia Book: A Collection of Amazing Trivia Quizzes and Fun Facts for Die-Hard Yankees Fans!
9. NORTHWEST MLB New York Yankees “Scorcher” Backpack
- Embroidered team logo with reflective carabiner patch
- Mesh side pockets; air-mesh padded shoulder straps; heavy-duty PVC bottom panel; two main compartments; organizational pocket; padded laptop compartment.
- Measures 18″H x 5″D x 12.5″W
- Spot clean only. Props not included
- Made of 600D Polyester and Dobby Poly Trim
10. So Many Ways to Lose: The Amazin’ True Story of the New York Mets—the Best Worst Team in Sports
Wandering Through The World Of Literature: 5 Steps To Choosing The Right Book For You.
Reading a book is a great way to learn about new topics and expand your knowledge. In fact, 92% of business leaders recommend reading books for personal and professional growth.
But how do you choose the right book for you? Well, keep in mind that not all books are created equal. And certainly, not all books are worth your time. The ones that are worth your time will help you reach your personal or professional goal. They will help you gain the knowledge that you need to be successful in whatever it is you’re doing.
So how do you know if it’s worth your time?
Here are some tips to help you choose the right book for you:
Check out the author. Who is the author? What’s their background? Do they have any credentials that will make them an expert in this field? What other books have they written? Do they have a good reputation in the industry? If you’re not sure, check out their website. See if they have any testimonials or endorsements from people who are respected in the industry.
If you’re still not sure, do a Google search on the author. You might find some interesting information that will help you decide if this book is for you.
Well, the best way to know is to read the book. But if you’re not sure if it’s worth your time, here are some things that will help you decide:
- Read the introduction and conclusion: I think the introduction and conclusion of a book are the most important parts. They’re what give you an idea of what to expect from the rest of the book. The introduction will usually tell you what to expect, while the conclusion will tell you what the author thinks about the subject.
- Look at the table of contents: If you have a book with chapters, then look at the table of contents to see how many chapters there are and what they’re about. This will give you an idea of what the book is about and how much it covers.
- Look at the index: If there’s an index, then look up some terms that are important to you. If the book has an index, then it’s usually a good one.
- Look at the bibliography and references: If there are any sources listed in the back of the book, then check them out to see if they’re reliable. If the author cites a source, then it’s probably a good one.
- Look at the typeface and layout: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the typeface and layout. If the book is hard to read, then it’s probably not the best one.
- Look at the author’s credentials: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the author’s credentials. If the author has an advanced degree in your subject, then it’s probably a good one.
- Look at the publisher’s reputation: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the publisher’s reputation. If the publisher is well-known and respected, then it’s probably a good one.
- Look at the number of pages: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the number of pages. If the book is thin, then it’s probably a good one. If you’re reading an e-book, then look at the number of pages. If the book is short, then it’s probably a good one.
You can take some other things into consideration like price, weight, etc.