Books are often a great place to start when you want to learn about a new topic. Even if you're not taking your career in a certain direction, books can be an enormous help in broadening your understanding of different industries and skills. In this list, we'll look at some of the Best Near Future Sci Fi Books. We've included both classic titles and more recent ones.
|1||Project Hail Mary: A Novel||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||The Ministry for the Future: A Novel||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Futurama: Volume Four||9||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Spaceballs||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Agency (The Jackpot Trilogy)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Goshfun 65Pcs Sci-fi Style Figure Weapon Armor Helmet Masks Set||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Code Breakers Complete Series: Books 1-4||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Unidentified: A Science-Fiction Thriller||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Facebook Portal TV - Smart Video Calling on Your TV with Alexa - Black||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Sonos Play:1 - Compact Wireless Smart Speaker - Black (Discontinued by manufacturer)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Near Future Sci Fi Books
Reading books will expose you to new knowledge, better writing skills and will open up your mind to new ideas. You’ll also have a higher level of empathy due to the fact that you have experienced someone else’s life through reading their books.
On the other hand, not reading could lead to less empathy and a lack of imagination. Reading is also crucial for any aspiring entrepreneur looking to build up his/her business knowledge.
1. Project Hail Mary: A Novel
2. The Ministry for the Future: A Novel
3. Futurama: Volume Four
- Futurama- Volume 4
5. Agency (The Jackpot Trilogy)
6. Goshfun 65Pcs Sci-fi Style Figure Weapon Armor Helmet Masks Set
- There are 65 pieces in total, including sci-fi style helmet mask, long sword, energy blaster, and other equipment.
- Some of them are printed with secondary manual printing, requiring much time and effort.
- An excellent kit for those interested in ancient history and building block enthusiasts.
- Suitable for MOC and secondary creation. Compatible with Lego
- The parts are well-made in details and designed finely. They are basically scarce on the market
7. Code Breakers Complete Series: Books 1-4
8. Unidentified: A Science-Fiction Thriller
9. Facebook Portal TV – Smart Video Calling on Your TV with Alexa – Black
- Easily video call with friends and family using your Messenger, WhatsApp or Zoom account, even if they don’t have Portal.
- Smart Camera automatically pans and zooms to keep everyone in frame, so you can catch up hands-free.
- Hear and be heard. Smart Sound enhances your voice while minimizing unwanted background noise.
- Experience even more together. Join or host a group call of up to 50 people with Messenger Rooms.
- Enjoy movies and shows with a growing list of popular partners like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.
- Listen to your favorite music and streaming apps like Spotify or Pandora and display your photos from Instagram and Facebook.
- Become some of your children’s favorite storybook characters as you read along to well-loved tales with music, animation and immersive AR effects.
- Easily disable the camera and microphone, or block the lens with the sliding camera cover.
- See and do more with Alexa Built-in.
10. Sonos Play:1 – Compact Wireless Smart Speaker – Black (Discontinued by manufacturer)
- Small yet powerful speaker for streaming music and more.
- The compact design fits just about any space.
- Go from unboxing to listening in minutes with just 1 cord and step-by-step guidance in the Sonos app.
- Pair 2 Play: 1’s in the same room for stereo separation and more detailed sound.
- Easily connect Sonos speakers in different rooms over Wi-Fi to create a home sound system that brings every room and everyone together.
Can you borrow books without a library card?
If you have a library card, you can borrow books from the library without any restrictions. If you do not have a library card, there are certain limitations to borrowing books from the local library. You cannot borrow more than 3 books at one time and it is subject to the availability of your local branch if they do not have them in stock. It is always best to check with your local branch before heading over to pick up a few good reads.
How do I get a library card?
You can get a library card without having to visit the library. If you are not in the area, you can apply for a library card online. You will need to provide your name, address, and email address. After that, you will need to provide your signature and then you will be able to check out books online.
There are a few things that you should know about the library card. You can only have one library card at a time. If you lose your card, you will need to get a new one. You can also have your card blocked if you do not return books on time or if you do not pay your fines.You can get a library card at the front desk of any branch. If you are under 18, you will need to have your parent or guardian sign for you.
Your library card is good for life! You do not need to renew it.