Books are a great way to increase the knowledge and skills of the individual. There are a variety of books available on Amazon.com and other online bookstores that can help you to develop your skills and enhance your knowledge in different areas.
You can also take advantage of listening to audiobooks as a great way to improve your reading skills, particularly if you have a busy schedule. Audiobooks enable you to multitask while driving or jogging, and you can even listen to an audiobook while performing another activity.
Audiobooks are very popular among people who drive for their job.
|1||Aftershock (Rachel Hatch Book 7)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Amazon eGift Card - Amazon For All Occasions||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|3||DON'T LIE TO ME (Eva Rae Thomas Mystery Book 1)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Tangled Web (The Carter Legacy Book 1)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||One Last Step (A Tara Mills Mystery––Book One)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||The Mysterious Bookshop Presents the Best Mystery Stories of the Year: 2021||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||If She Knew (A Kate Wise Mystery—Book 1)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Kindle Printed Cover - Mystery (10th Gen - 2019 release only—will not fit Kindle Paperwhite or Kindle Oasis)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||The Thursday Murder Club: A Novel (A Thursday Murder Club Mystery Book 1)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Forget Me Not (A Thrilling Suspense Novel) (Summit Lake Thriller Book 1)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Mystery Kindle Books
Audiobooks are the most popular format for listening to books. And with good reason: no other format provides such an efficient way to consume a book. Nevertheless, audiobooks have had a reputation for being dull and boring. But that's not true! There is a lot of life in audiobooks, it's just that most people haven't found the right ones yet. If you're not sure where to start...
1. Aftershock (Rachel Hatch Book 7)
2. Amazon eGift Card – Amazon For All Occasions
- Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and carry no fees.
- Multiple gift card designs and denominations to choose from.
- Redeemable towards millions of items store-wide at Amazon.com or certain affiliated websites.
- Available for immediate delivery. Gift cards sent by email can be scheduled up to a year in advance.
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards.
3. DON’T LIE TO ME (Eva Rae Thomas Mystery Book 1)
4. Tangled Web (The Carter Legacy Book 1)
5. One Last Step (A Tara Mills Mystery––Book One)
6. The Mysterious Bookshop Presents the Best Mystery Stories of the Year: 2021
7. If She Knew (A Kate Wise Mystery—Book 1)
8. Kindle Printed Cover – Mystery (10th Gen – 2019 release only—will not fit Kindle Paperwhite or Kindle Oasis)
- Designed to perfectly fit your Kindle (10th Gen – 2019 release only—will not fit Kindle Paperwhite or Kindle Oasis).
- Thin, lightweight design lets you read comfortably for hours.
- Opens and closes just like a book to wake your Kindle or put it to sleep.
- Magnetic attachment ensures cover is securely closed.
- Durable exterior with microfiber interior protects your Kindle, so you can read in more places.
- Choose from three designs—Bookscape, Library, and Mystery.
9. The Thursday Murder Club: A Novel (A Thursday Murder Club Mystery Book 1)
10. Forget Me Not (A Thrilling Suspense Novel) (Summit Lake Thriller Book 1)
How to buy a book on kindle
Kindle is a device that allows you to read books and magazines in digital format. If you are new to Kindle or if this is the first time you are buying a book, here's how to do it. How to Buy a Kindle Book
Step 1: Click on the "Buy On Amazon" link at the top of the page. This will take you to Amazon's Kindle Store.
Step 2: Search for the book you want to buy. You can search by title, author, or keyword.
Step 3: Once you have found the book you want to buy, click on the "Buy Now with 1-Click" button.
Step 4: You will be taken to the product page for the book. Here you can see more information about the book, such as its description and reviews. You can also see the book's price.
Step 5: To buy the book, click on the "Add to Cart" button. You will then be taken to your shopping cart. Here you can view all of the books you have added to your cart.
Step 6: To buy the book, click on the "Proceed to Checkout" button. You will then be taken to a page where you can enter your shipping and payment information. Once you have entered this information, click on the "Place Order" button.
Step 7: You will be taken to a confirmation page. Here you can see your order number and other information about your order. You can also see the status of your order, which will be "Pending" until the book is available.
Step 8: When the book becomes available, you will receive an email notification. The status of your order will change to "Shipped".
Step 9: You will receive your book in the mail.
Step 10: When you are finished reading the book, you can log in to your account and mark it as "Read". You will be able to see a list of all the books you have read.