Books are often a great place to start when you want to learn about a new topic. Even if you're not taking your career in a certain direction, books can be an enormous help in broadening your understanding of different industries and skills. In this list, we'll look at some of the Best Music History Books. We've included both classic titles and more recent ones.
|1||Signature gifts Icons and Legends of British Music - Music History Book - Legends of British Music Told Through Newspaper Coverage - Add a Gift Message and Gold Foil Embossed Name - (The Beatles)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Amazon Music [Android]||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||50 Years of Rolling Stone: The Music||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||This Is Your Brain on Music: The Science of a Human Obsession||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Closed for Storm||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Finding You||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||R.E.M. - When the Light is Mine... The Best of the I.R.S. Years 1982-1987 Video Collection||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||PERHAPS I WILL: (Book 2, Edie in Love Trilogy)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||A Celebration of Black History Through Music||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||New York: An Illustrated History (Revised and Expanded)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Music History Books
I'm a voracious reader. I love books, and I love learning new things through books. It's my favorite media format.
I read two to three books a week, on average. I try to read at least 50 pages a day. I love how books give us insight into life. There's so much you can learn from books that can apply to your life in so many different ways.
In fact, I've been reading a lot of books lately. Below are some titles that have been particularly enlightening for me this year:
1. Signature gifts Icons and Legends of British Music – Music History Book – Legends of British Music Told Through Newspaper Coverage – Add a Gift Message and Gold Foil Embossed Name – (The Beatles)
- This book celebrates the four young men from Liverpool, whose music took the world by storm and continue to be considered icons.
- Tabloid size reprints reflect the Beatlemania that followed The Fab Four around the world, and the book covers every major moment from their rise to fame to the death of John Lennon.
- The pages are bound in your choice of either a luxurious black leather cover, or a premium green leatherette cover.
- The recipient’s name can be embossed in gold on the cover
- Their name and a personal message can be added to the opening page to make the perfect personalized gift.
2. Amazon Music [Android]
- Introducing Amazon Music Unlimited!
- We’re changing the way you find and play the music you love
- Listen to over 75 million of songs with new releases from today’s most popular artists
- Explore thousands of curated playlists and stations
- Ad-free, on-demand, and with unlimited skips
- Offline listening so your favorites are available anytime, anywhere
3. 50 Years of Rolling Stone: The Music
4. This Is Your Brain on Music: The Science of a Human Obsession
- Plume Books
5. Closed for Storm
6. Finding You
7. R.E.M. – When the Light is Mine… The Best of the I.R.S. Years 1982-1987 Video Collection
- Factory sealed DVD
8. PERHAPS I WILL: (Book 2, Edie in Love Trilogy)
9. A Celebration of Black History Through Music
- Satisfaction Ensured
- Design is stylish and innovative.
- Functionality that is Unbeatable.
10. New York: An Illustrated History (Revised and Expanded)
A Quick Guide To Creating A Reading Habit That Will Benefit You For Life.
Reading is a critical skill for the modern world. The ability to read provides the foundation for further education and employment opportunities. As a result, building a reading habit can have far-reaching benefits throughout your life.
In this article, we’ll explore the benefits of reading and provide some tips for building a reading habit.
What is Reading?
Reading is the process of understanding written language. It involves translating words into meaning in your head. It is a very complex process that requires the use of many different skills and strategies.
Reading is Not...
- Reading is not just looking at words on a page. You cannot read by simply "sounding out" the letters in each word.
- Reading is not just reading words that you already know. You cannot read a word by simply knowing what it means.
- Reading is not just looking at pictures and guessing what the words say. You cannot read a picture book without actually reading the words.
- Reading is not just reading words that are easy for you to read. You cannot read words that are too hard for you to read.
Some tips for building a reading habit.
Set a time to read: Make it a habit to read at the same time every day. You could read for 15 minutes before bed, or you could read for an hour after dinner. The important thing is that you do it at the same time every day.
Read what you like: It's hard to stick with something if you don't enjoy it. So pick a book that interests you, and try to read at least a little bit every day.
Set a goal: Maybe you want to read for 30 minutes every day. Or maybe you want to read for an hour each weekend. Whatever your goal, make it something that's realistic and that you can stick with.
Reward yourself: After you've read for a while, it's important to reward yourself. You could go out and buy a new book, or you could have a special snack. The important thing is that you do something fun after you've read.
Reading is a great hobby that can be enjoyed by all ages. If you are interested in reading more, but just not sure where to start, we’ve provided a list of books below that will help get you started on your journey to becoming an avid reader.