The List of Best Millionaire Romance Books ever written is presented below which every book lover must read in his/her life. These books will inspire you, make you think, and take a lesson from these great writers. We hope that this list of top Millionaire Romance Books will be liked by you all.
|1||BLOCKED (Boston Terriers Hockey Book 3)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||The Second Mrs. Astor: A Heartbreaking Historical Novel of the Titanic||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||The War Bride||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||MONOPOLY Deal Card Game (Amazon Exclusive)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Think and Grow Rich||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Pachinko (National Book Award Finalist)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Only Ever Yours: an insta-attraction||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Marilyn Monroe: The Diamond Collection (Bus Stop / How to Marry a Millionaire / There's No Business Like Show Business / Gentlemen Prefer Blondes / The Seven Year Itch / The Final Days)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Resolution (The Mason Family Series)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Millionaire Romance Books
If you are an avid reader, or want to be one, check out this article. A good reading plan is essential for anyone who wants to read more books and learn more about various topics.
The main rule of any reading plan is to set a goal that is achievable over the course of a year and make sure you stick with it. If you set your target too high, then it will take away all the fun of reading.
1. BLOCKED (Boston Terriers Hockey Book 3)
2. The Second Mrs. Astor: A Heartbreaking Historical Novel of the Titanic
3. The War Bride
4. MONOPOLY Deal Card Game (Amazon Exclusive)
- New Monopoly Deal card game that is moving through Family Game Nights everywhere
- Collect 3 complete property sets but beware of the Debt Collectors, Forced Deals and Deal Breakers
- If you are looking for a fun family/friend game, this is it
- Now only plays up to five players which takes apprx 45 min to play w/5 people, apprx 35 min w/4, apprx 15-25 minutes w/3 people and apprx 5-15 minutes w/2 people.
- Fun, fast dealing…every card counts
5. Think and Grow Rich
6. Pachinko (National Book Award Finalist)
- NATIONAL BOOK AWARD FINALIST * A NEW YORK TIMES BOOK REVIEW TOP TEN OF THE YEAR * NEW YORK TIMES NOTABLE BOOK OF 2017 *A USA TODAY TOP TEN OF 2017.
- Roxane Gay’s Favorite Book of 2017, Washington Post
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER * #1 BOSTON GLOBE BESTSELLER * USA TODAY BESTSELLER
- In this gorgeous, page-turning saga, four generations of a poor Korean immigrant family fight to control their destiny in 20th-century Japan, exiled from a home they never knew.
7. Only Ever Yours: an insta-attraction
8. Marilyn Monroe: The Diamond Collection (Bus Stop / How to Marry a Millionaire / There’s No Business Like Show Business / Gentlemen Prefer Blondes / The Seven Year Itch / The Final Days)
- Marilyn Monroe The Diamond Collection (Marilyn Monroe: The Final Days, Bus Stop, There’s No Business.
9. Resolution (The Mason Family Series)
10. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life
- HARPER ONE
A Simple Guide To Choosing The Right Book For You.
If you like books, then this is the right place to be. We will give you a buying guide on how to pick the perfect book for you based on the genre, author, and other criteria.
There are a lot of books available in the market today. The challenge is to find a book that will provide you with real value, and not just fluff or hype.
Here are some tips on how to choose a good business book:
- Look for reviews: If you’re looking for a book about entrepreneurship, for example, you should check out what entrepreneurs themselves say about it. Reviews from other people in your community would be the most useful since they can tell you whether or not a book is worth your time investment.
- Read before buying: You can also read a book before you buy it. Many online bookstores offer the option to download a sample of the book for free. This way, you can decide whether or not it’s worth your money.
- Listen to audiobooks: If you’re not a big reader, audiobooks are a great alternative. Audiobooks can be a little more expensive than ebooks, but they can also be less expensive if you buy them in bulk.
- Borrow from the library: If you’re on a budget, your local library is a great place to find free books. Most libraries have a decent selection of audiobooks and ebooks that you can borrow for free. If you live near a library that has a good selection of audiobooks, you can take advantage of the service to listen to books while you’re at work or on your commute.
- Use free trials: If you’re not sure if you want to buy a book, use a free trial. Many online bookstores offer free trials for new books. If you like the book, you can purchase it after the trial period ends.
- Buy used books: If you’re on a tight budget, consider buying used books. Most online bookstores have a section for used books that are in good condition. You can also check out your local library or thrift store.