For those of us who have to get up every day and do it all over again, the best way to keep our spirits high is by filling our minds with knowledge. Reading books is one of the most effective ways to reduce stress and keep your brain sharp. And that's why it's important to always have a book on hand whenever you're on the go or waiting for something. So here are some of my favorite Military Leadership Books that I've read (and re-read) over the years:
|1||It Worked for Me||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||The First 100 Days of Platoon Leadership Handbook: Lessons and Best Practices||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Burt’s Bees Valentine’s Gift Set||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The Art of War||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||I Have the Watch: Becoming a Leader Worth Following||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Office Wall Art Decoration Set - Motivational Decor - Leadership Saying - Gift for Boss||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Whiskey Decanter Globe Set with 2 Etched Globe Whisky Glasses - for Liquor||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Leadership Strategy and Tactics: Field Manual||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Inglourious Basterds||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Military Leadership Books
I'm a voracious reader. I love books, and I love learning new things through books. It's my favorite media format.
I read two to three books a week, on average. I try to read at least 50 pages a day. I love how books give us insight into life. There's so much you can learn from books that can apply to your life in so many different ways.
In fact, I've been reading a lot of books lately. Below are some titles that have been particularly enlightening for me this year:
1. It Worked for Me
- Harper Perennial
2. The First 100 Days of Platoon Leadership Handbook: Lessons and Best Practices
3. Burt’s Bees Valentine’s Gift Set
- SKIN CARE PRODUCTS: Pamper from head to toe with this giftable set including Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, Hand Salve, Original Beeswax Lip Balm, Res-Q Ointment, Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream and Coconut Foot Cream,.
- HANDS & FEET: Pamper and soothe dry, rough, cracked skin with moisturizing hand salve, cuticle cream, hand cream and rich foot cream,.
- LIP MOISTURIZER: Made with Beeswax, Vitamin E and a hint of peppermint oil, hydrate and nourish dry lips with the original favorite lip balm,.
- MULTIPURPOSE OITNMENT: This gentle Res-Q Ointment is made with a blend of herbal ingredients to create an everyday salve that soothes and comfort dry skin and minor cuts,.
- BURTS BEES GIFT SET: These natural, moisturizing skin care products gifted in a Burt’s Bees tin nourish skin throughout the winter months and make the perfect holiday stocking stuffer.
4. The Art of War
5. I Have the Watch: Becoming a Leader Worth Following
6. Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win
7. Office Wall Art Decoration Set – Motivational Decor – Leadership Saying – Gift for Boss
- UNFRAMED PICTURE – NOT Canvas or Tin Sign
- UNIQUE WALL ART DECOR – Cool original home decorations for office, living room, bedroom, bathroom, family room, man cave, dorm, dining room, kitchen, classroom, apartment, bar, baby nursery.
- PERFECT PRESENT FOR EVERY OCCASION – Cute gift ideas for women, wife, girlfriend, her, girls, daughter, men, guys, boys, son, husband, boyfriend, him, kids, teens, best friend, cat lover, Christmas, Xmas, holiday, Halloween, housewarming, cheap inexpensive gag gifts, presents, bridal shower, wedding, birthday, anniversary.
- SO MANY STYLES! Boho, bohemian, abstract, aesthetic, mid century modern, minimalist, contemporary, black art, African American, goth, gothic, pagan, country, rustic, vintage, shabby chic, farmhouse, typography, positive quotes, inspirational, motivational, Zen, religious, Christian, funny sayings, nautical, tropical artwork, beach, arte decoracion, retro, encouragement, glam.
- SAVE ON MULTIPLE POSTERS, PRINTS, PHOTOS – See details at left
8. Whiskey Decanter Globe Set with 2 Etched Globe Whisky Glasses – for Liquor
- Hand blown elegant whiskey decanter dispenser featuring an etched globe design and antique ship in the bottle will undoubtedly enhance your drinking experience while making a bold impression.
- Patented set includes whisky decanter with 2 matching globe design old fashioned whiskey glasses fitted onto mahogany stained tray.
- Lead free decanter capacity: 850ml – Cocktail glass: 300ml
- Great gift and conversation piece at any party.
- Since 1973 Godinger has specialized in handcrafted silver, pewter, crystal, stainless, and alternative metal giftware.
9. Leadership Strategy and Tactics: Field Manual
10. Inglourious Basterds
Wandering Through The World Of Literature: 5 Steps To Choosing The Right Book For You.
Reading a book is a great way to learn about new topics and expand your knowledge. In fact, 92% of business leaders recommend reading books for personal and professional growth.
But how do you choose the right book for you? Well, keep in mind that not all books are created equal. And certainly, not all books are worth your time. The ones that are worth your time will help you reach your personal or professional goal. They will help you gain the knowledge that you need to be successful in whatever it is you’re doing.
So how do you know if it’s worth your time?
Here are some tips to help you choose the right book for you:
Check out the author. Who is the author? What’s their background? Do they have any credentials that will make them an expert in this field? What other books have they written? Do they have a good reputation in the industry? If you’re not sure, check out their website. See if they have any testimonials or endorsements from people who are respected in the industry.
If you’re still not sure, do a Google search on the author. You might find some interesting information that will help you decide if this book is for you.
Well, the best way to know is to read the book. But if you’re not sure if it’s worth your time, here are some things that will help you decide:
- Read the introduction and conclusion: I think the introduction and conclusion of a book are the most important parts. They’re what give you an idea of what to expect from the rest of the book. The introduction will usually tell you what to expect, while the conclusion will tell you what the author thinks about the subject.
- Look at the table of contents: If you have a book with chapters, then look at the table of contents to see how many chapters there are and what they’re about. This will give you an idea of what the book is about and how much it covers.
- Look at the index: If there’s an index, then look up some terms that are important to you. If the book has an index, then it’s usually a good one.
- Look at the bibliography and references: If there are any sources listed in the back of the book, then check them out to see if they’re reliable. If the author cites a source, then it’s probably a good one.
- Look at the typeface and layout: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the typeface and layout. If the book is hard to read, then it’s probably not the best one.
- Look at the author’s credentials: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the author’s credentials. If the author has an advanced degree in your subject, then it’s probably a good one.
- Look at the publisher’s reputation: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the publisher’s reputation. If the publisher is well-known and respected, then it’s probably a good one.
- Look at the number of pages: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the number of pages. If the book is thin, then it’s probably a good one. If you’re reading an e-book, then look at the number of pages. If the book is short, then it’s probably a good one.
You can take some other things into consideration like price, weight, etc.