Books are often a great place to start when you want to learn about a new topic. Even if you're not taking your career in a certain direction, books can be an enormous help in broadening your understanding of different industries and skills. In this list, we'll look at some of the Best Military Books On Audible. We've included both classic titles and more recent ones.
|1||Fitbit Versa 2 Health and Fitness Smartwatch with Heart Rate||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||The Winds of War||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|3||All-new Kindle Paperwhite (8 GB) – Now with a 6.8" display and adjustable warm light – Ad-Supported||9||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The Book Thief||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||On Desperate Ground: The Marines at the Reservoir||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||UFOs: Generals, Pilots||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Halo: Last Light (17)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Living with a SEAL: 31 Days Training with the Toughest Man on the Planet||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||On the Ground: The Secret War in Vietnam||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Military Books On Audible
Read a book. Reading is one of the best ways to learn new skills because you’re not just reading about what someone else did, you’re creating images in your mind.
You can learn things that are impossible to find anywhere else, and even if what you read is common knowledge, it’s still a great way to refresh yourself on a subject.
Here are some of our favorite Best Military Books On Audible:
1. Fitbit Versa 2 Health and Fitness Smartwatch with Heart Rate
- Use amazon Alexa built in to get quick news and information, check the weather, set timers and alarms, control your smart home devices and more all through the sound of your voice (third party app may be required; amazon Alexa not available in all countries).
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep and restlessness, sleep score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night; also track your time in light, deep and REM sleep stages and get personal insights.
- Control your Spotify app, download Pandora stations and add Deezer playlists (subscription required; Pandora is US only).
- With a larger display and an always on option, your information’s always a quick glance away (always on display requires more frequent charging).
- Track heart rate 24×7, steps, distance, calories burned, hourly activity, active minutes and floors climbed.
- Works around the clock with 6 plus day battery life (varies with use and other factors)
- Get a call, text, calendar and smartphone app notifications when your phone is nearby; plus send quick replies and a voice replies on android only.
2. The Winds of War
- Factory sealed DVD
3. All-new Kindle Paperwhite (8 GB) – Now with a 6.8″ display and adjustable warm light – Ad-Supported
- All-new Kindle Paperwhite – Now with a 6.
- Purpose-built for reading – With a flush-front design and 300 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper, even in bright sunlight.
- More books in more places – Store thousands of titles, then take them all with you.
- Easy on the eyes – Now with adjustable warm light to shift screen shade from white to amber.
- Waterproof reading – Built to withstand accidental immersion in water, so you’re good from the beach to the bath.
- Find new stories – With Kindle Unlimited, get unlimited access to over 2 million titles, thousands of audiobooks, and more.
- Go hands-free – Pair with an Audible subscription and Bluetooth headphones or speakers to listen to your story.
4. The Book Thief
5. On Desperate Ground: The Marines at the Reservoir
6. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
7. UFOs: Generals, Pilots
8. Halo: Last Light (17)
9. Living with a SEAL: 31 Days Training with the Toughest Man on the Planet
10. On the Ground: The Secret War in Vietnam
How to choose the right book for you?
The book-buying guide is meant to help someone find books that match their interests. It can be used by parents, students, and anyone who loves reading. The guide will be a series of articles where I give recommendations on books in different categories, such as fiction, self-help, business, biographies, etc.
Ultimately, the goal is to create a list of the best books for each category. I will also include reviews of each book and suggestions for what other books to read if you like the first book on a certain topic.
It’s not easy to choose a book that you will enjoy reading. So many books are made available to us, so we must find a way to narrow it down.
One way you can do this is by defining what kind of genre you like to read. Are you into non-fiction? Do you normally read fiction? Do you want a memoir or a biography?
Another way to narrow down your search is by choosing a book based on the author’s name. You might find a new favorite just by looking at the list of authors that interest you.
You might also want to check out the list of new releases.
If you’re not sure what kind of book you want, try searching for a genre. For example, if you like romance novels, search for “romance” or “romance novels.”