When it comes to choosing Michael Lewis Books, there is no shortage of titles. But which are the Best Michael Lewis Books? The best books are also clear and concise, which makes them easy to read in a short amount of time. Here are my favorite ones. They are short but packed with valuable insights.
|1||The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||F. Scott Fitzgerald - For What It's Worth - 11x14 Minimalist Inspirational Unframed Positive Quote Book Page Print Poster - Great Vintage Gift Decor for Men and Women Home||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||The Premonition: A Pandemic Story||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Greatest Hits||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||f1: 2010 - Playstation 3||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||The 1619 Project: A New Origin Story||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Best of Lewis Grizzard||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Made for Living: Collected Interiors for All Sorts of Styles||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Total Stretch DVD: Improve Range of Motion||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Mark Twain: The Complete Novels||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Michael Lewis Books
What are the Best Michael Lewis Books?
I've found this question extremely difficult to answer. There are many books out there that cover this topic, but it's not always easy to separate the good from the bad. So I thought that I would do a short review of some of my favorite , and why they made it onto my list.
1. The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine
- W W Norton Company
2. F. Scott Fitzgerald – For What It’s Worth – 11×14 Minimalist Inspirational Unframed Positive Quote Book Page Print Poster – Great Vintage Gift Decor for Men and Women Home
- UNFRAMED PRINT – I have to put this in for the people that don’t read the words Unframed Print in the title.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT – My huge portfolio makes it easy to find the perfect gift for the people you care about.
- PERFECT FOR ANY ROOM – They look great in living rooms, dens, bedrooms, kitchens, entries, dining rooms, bathrooms, offices, man-caves, she sheds, home bars, game rooms, dorms or garages.
- READY TO FRAME – You get one 11″ x 14″ print.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA – All of my designs are printed here in the good old USA and packages at our studio in Tomball, TX by a hard-working group of employees that still care about producing quality products.
3. The Premonition: A Pandemic Story
4. Greatest Hits
5. f1: 2010 – Playstation 3
- Race as any and all of the drivers and teams from the 2010 FIA Formula One World Championship, including Jenson Button, Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso, Michael Schumacher and more.
- Own the wheels of your dreams, choosing from a huge range of vehicle variables to create your ultimate custom 200-plus-mph racer.
- Rip through the circuits at Silverstone, Spa and Monaco, relive the Canadian Grand Prix and Singapore’s dramatic night race in high definition and dominate an all-new Korean circuit as each of the 19 F1 tracks comes to life in breathtaking realism.
- Experience the F1 world from underneath the driver’s helmet — from the paddock to the garage — as you interact with rivals, crew members and fans in an authentic environment developed with the help of real race engineers, mechanics and drivers.
- Active Track technology and an advanced weather system bring rainy, slippery and other challenging conditions to the course with skill-testing realism.
6. The 1619 Project: A New Origin Story
7. The Best of Lewis Grizzard
8. Made for Living: Collected Interiors for All Sorts of Styles
9. Total Stretch DVD: Improve Range of Motion
10. Mark Twain: The Complete Novels
A Simple Guide To Choosing The Right Book For You.
If you like books, then this is the right place to be. We will give you a buying guide on how to pick the perfect book for you based on the genre, author, and other criteria.
There are a lot of books available in the market today. The challenge is to find a book that will provide you with real value, and not just fluff or hype.
Here are some tips on how to choose a good business book:
- Look for reviews: If you’re looking for a book about entrepreneurship, for example, you should check out what entrepreneurs themselves say about it. Reviews from other people in your community would be the most useful since they can tell you whether or not a book is worth your time investment.
- Read before buying: You can also read a book before you buy it. Many online bookstores offer the option to download a sample of the book for free. This way, you can decide whether or not it’s worth your money.
- Listen to audiobooks: If you’re not a big reader, audiobooks are a great alternative. Audiobooks can be a little more expensive than ebooks, but they can also be less expensive if you buy them in bulk.
- Borrow from the library: If you’re on a budget, your local library is a great place to find free books. Most libraries have a decent selection of audiobooks and ebooks that you can borrow for free. If you live near a library that has a good selection of audiobooks, you can take advantage of the service to listen to books while you’re at work or on your commute.
- Use free trials: If you’re not sure if you want to buy a book, use a free trial. Many online bookstores offer free trials for new books. If you like the book, you can purchase it after the trial period ends.
- Buy used books: If you’re on a tight budget, consider buying used books. Most online bookstores have a section for used books that are in good condition. You can also check out your local library or thrift store.