You may wonder why you should listen to audiobooks instead of reading them. Audiobooks can help you focus on your work more efficiently, as well as learn new skills and information. There are many benefits to listening to audiobooks that make this a worthy investment in your time and energy. Give it a try.
|1||The Daily Laws: 366 Meditations on Power||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Meditations from the Mat: Daily Reflections on the Path of Yoga||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||All-new Kindle Paperwhite (8 GB) – Now with a 6.8" display and adjustable warm light – Ad-Supported||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Positive Affirmations for Black Women to Increase Confidence and Self-Love: Written for BIPOC Women with a Focus on Motivation||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Kind Of Blue||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Echo Dot (3rd Gen, 2018 release) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Charcoal||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Fitbit Versa 2 Health and Fitness Smartwatch with Heart Rate||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind: Informal Talks on Zen Meditation and Practice||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Soothing Surf at Del Norte for Sleep black screen||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Meditation Books On Audible
Reading books is a great way to improve your skills. Books can help you become a better writer, speaker, thinker, and leader. You can learn from the world’s greatest experts, from the comfort of your own home. Books are also a great way to get exposed to new ideas and concepts.
1. The Daily Laws: 366 Meditations on Power
2. Meditations from the Mat: Daily Reflections on the Path of Yoga
3. All-new Kindle Paperwhite (8 GB) – Now with a 6.8″ display and adjustable warm light – Ad-Supported
- All-new Kindle Paperwhite – Now with a 6.
- Purpose-built for reading – With a flush-front design and 300 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper, even in bright sunlight.
- More books in more places – Store thousands of titles, then take them all with you.
- Easy on the eyes – Now with adjustable warm light to shift screen shade from white to amber.
- Waterproof reading – Built to withstand accidental immersion in water, so you’re good from the beach to the bath.
- Find new stories – With Kindle Unlimited, get unlimited access to over 2 million titles, thousands of audiobooks, and more.
- Go hands-free – Pair with an Audible subscription and Bluetooth headphones or speakers to listen to your story.
4. The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom
5. Positive Affirmations for Black Women to Increase Confidence and Self-Love: Written for BIPOC Women with a Focus on Motivation
6. Kind Of Blue
- Miles Davis- Kind of Blue
7. Echo Dot (3rd Gen, 2018 release) – Smart speaker with Alexa – Charcoal
- Meet Echo Dot – Our most compact smart speaker that fits perfectly into small spaces.
- Improved speaker quality – Better speaker quality than Echo Dot Gen 2 for richer and louder sound.
- Voice control your music – Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, and others.
- Ready to help – Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Voice control your smart home – Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Connect with others hands-free – Call friends and family who have the Alexa app or an Echo device.
- Alexa has skills – With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Amazon is not in the business of selling your personal information to others.
8. Fitbit Versa 2 Health and Fitness Smartwatch with Heart Rate
- Use amazon Alexa built in to get quick news and information, check the weather, set timers and alarms, control your smart home devices and more all through the sound of your voice (third party app may be required; amazon Alexa not available in all countries).
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep and restlessness, sleep score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night; also track your time in light, deep and REM sleep stages and get personal insights.
- Control your Spotify app, download Pandora stations and add Deezer playlists (subscription required; Pandora is US only).
- With a larger display and an always on option, your information’s always a quick glance away (always on display requires more frequent charging).
- Track heart rate 24×7, steps, distance, calories burned, hourly activity, active minutes and floors climbed.
- Works around the clock with 6 plus day battery life (varies with use and other factors)
- Get a call, text, calendar and smartphone app notifications when your phone is nearby; plus send quick replies and a voice replies on android only.
9. Zen Mind, Beginner’s Mind: Informal Talks on Zen Meditation and Practice
10. Soothing Surf at Del Norte for Sleep black screen
How to choose the right book for you?
The book-buying guide is meant to help someone find books that match their interests. It can be used by parents, students, and anyone who loves reading. The guide will be a series of articles where I give recommendations on books in different categories, such as fiction, self-help, business, biographies, etc.
Ultimately, the goal is to create a list of the best books for each category. I will also include reviews of each book and suggestions for what other books to read if you like the first book on a certain topic.
It’s not easy to choose a book that you will enjoy reading. So many books are made available to us, so we must find a way to narrow it down.
One way you can do this is by defining what kind of genre you like to read. Are you into non-fiction? Do you normally read fiction? Do you want a memoir or a biography?
Another way to narrow down your search is by choosing a book based on the author’s name. You might find a new favorite just by looking at the list of authors that interest you.
You might also want to check out the list of new releases.
If you’re not sure what kind of book you want, try searching for a genre. For example, if you like romance novels, search for “romance” or “romance novels.”