I've read a lot of books in my life, and while I'm by no means an expert on the subject, I feel pretty confident in saying that there is no such thing as a single "best" book for everyone. The value of reading depends on what you're looking to get out of it. Every book has something different to offer, and different people are looking for different things when they crack open their latest read. So I have made this list of the Best Masculinity Books
|1||It's Good to Be a Man: A Handbook for Godly Masculinity||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||American Psycho||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The Art Of Saying NO: How To Stand Your Ground||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||The Best of Hard Times: Palestinian Refugee Masculinities in Lebanon (Gender||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Becoming a King: The Path to Restoring the Heart of a Man||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Hooper||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Judge Dredd||9||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Never Forget Graphic Novelty Sarcastic Funny T Shirt L Charcoal||9||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Conair T-Shirt Towel MULTI-COLORED||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Masculinity Books
There are many ways to get pleasure from a book. You can read it through in one long session, you can take your time over it; you can read it aloud or to someone else, and you can even take notes while you're reading. This last is a habit I have acquired recently and which I recommend. It forces you not only to concentrate on the sense of what's being said but also on the exact language the author uses to express that sense.
1. It’s Good to Be a Man: A Handbook for Godly Masculinity
2. The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom
3. American Psycho
4. The Art Of Saying NO: How To Stand Your Ground
5. The Best of Hard Times: Palestinian Refugee Masculinities in Lebanon (Gender
6. Becoming a King: The Path to Restoring the Heart of a Man
- When it comes to life-threatening exploits, they don’t get any better than those of professional stuntman Sonny Hooper – until now.
8. Judge Dredd
9. Never Forget Graphic Novelty Sarcastic Funny T Shirt L Charcoal
- AWESOME FIT: Fits True to size, great fit and feel – Wash with cold water, inside out.
- TOP QUALITY: Our Graphic Tees Professionally screen printed designed in USA by Feelin Good Tees.
- GREAT FEEL: Our Shirts are 100% preshrunk cotton exceptions; AshGrey is 99/1cotton/poly; SportGrey is 90/10cotton/poly if available.
- HAVE FUN: Get your humor on with this fun tee.
- MAKES GREAT GIFT: See all our funny tees! Graphic tee makes best gift idea.
10. Conair T-Shirt Towel MULTI-COLORED
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new.
How I Built A Reading Habit And You Can Too.
Reading is one of the best things you can do to increase your knowledge and improve yourself. It has never been easier to read more, thanks to the abundance of books available on Kindle and other e-book formats.
The best thing about Kindle books is that they are cheap, especially when compared to physical books. You can shop for thousands of books for less than a dollar. And if you own an Amazon Fire tablet, you can read them without having an internet connection, which makes it so much easier to start a reading habit.
In this post, I will share some tips that have helped me build a reading habit.
Read in the morning: One of the best ways to start a reading habit is to read in the morning. You will have time to read before work, and you can continue reading on your commute. I used to read on my commute, but I started reading in the morning and it made a huge difference.
One of the best ways to start a reading habit is to read in the morning. You will have time to read before work, and you can continue reading on your commute. I used to read on my commute, but I started reading in the morning and it made a huge difference.
Set a daily goal: If you are starting out, set a daily goal of 30 minutes. Once you reach that goal, increase it to an hour. If you are starting out, set a daily goal of 30 minutes. Once you reach that goal, increase it to an hour.
Set a weekly goal: If you are more ambitious, set a weekly goal of 2 hours. If you are more ambitious, set a weekly goal of 2 hours.
What are you waiting for? I hope this helps. Please share your thoughts and comments below.