For those of us who have to get up every day and do it all over again, the best way to keep our spirits high is by filling our minds with knowledge. Reading books is one of the most effective ways to reduce stress and keep your brain sharp. And that's why it's important to always have a book on hand whenever you're on the go or waiting for something. So here are some of my favorite Lucas Davenport Books that I've read (and re-read) over the years:
|1||Ocean Prey: THE #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER – a Lucas Davenport & Virgil Flowers novel||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Masked Prey (A Prey Novel)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Mortal Prey (Lucas Davenport, No. 13)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The Jailhouse Lawyer||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Finding Grace||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||The Dark Hours||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||EcoSmart ECO 11 Electric Tankless Water Heater||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Gathering Prey (The Prey Series Book 25)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Field of Prey (The Prey Series Book 24)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||THREE Tubes of Lucas' Papaw Ointment 15g with Lip Applicator||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Lucas Davenport Books
I'm a voracious reader. I love books, and I love learning new things through books. It's my favorite media format.
I read two to three books a week, on average. I try to read at least 50 pages a day. I love how books give us insight into life. There's so much you can learn from books that can apply to your life in so many different ways.
In fact, I've been reading a lot of books lately. Below are some titles that have been particularly enlightening for me this year:
1. Ocean Prey: THE #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER – a Lucas Davenport & Virgil Flowers novel
2. Masked Prey (A Prey Novel)
3. Mortal Prey (Lucas Davenport, No. 13)
- John Sandford
- Lucas Davenport
- Mortal Prey
- Lucas Davenport joins forces with a hit woman
- the FBI and DEA draft the Minneapolis cop to head off hit woman Clara Rinker’s bloody murder spree
4. The Jailhouse Lawyer
5. Finding Grace
6. The Dark Hours
7. EcoSmart ECO 11 Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Endless On-Demand Hot Water; Consistent hot water when you need it that never runs out; Continuously monitored water temperature and controlled flow rates ensure efficiency and consistent performance within 1 degree of selected temperature.
- Save Space; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 90% smaller than traditional tank heaters; may be installed on wall or at point of use; Dimensions 11.
- Save Energy; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 99% thermal energy efficient; Only heats water when called unlike a tank heater that maintains water temperature even when not being used.
- EcoSmart ECO 11 Sizing; 13-kilowatt tankless electric water heater ideal for providing hot water for a bathroom, small sink, office breakroom and other point-of-use or low-flow applications; provides between 1.
8. Gathering Prey (The Prey Series Book 25)
9. Field of Prey (The Prey Series Book 24)
10. THREE Tubes of Lucas’ Papaw Ointment 15g with Lip Applicator
- Lucas Papaw Ointment is made in Australia from pure Australian papaws.
- Product Information Lucas Papaw Ointment may be used as a local topical application on the following.
- Lucas’ Papaw Ointment is a world-wide proven remedy of over 100 years standing.
How to choose the right book for you?
The book-buying guide is meant to help someone find books that match their interests. It can be used by parents, students, and anyone who loves reading. The guide will be a series of articles where I give recommendations on books in different categories, such as fiction, self-help, business, biographies, etc.
Ultimately, the goal is to create a list of the best books for each category. I will also include reviews of each book and suggestions for what other books to read if you like the first book on a certain topic.
It’s not easy to choose a book that you will enjoy reading. So many books are made available to us, so we must find a way to narrow it down.
One way you can do this is by defining what kind of genre you like to read. Are you into non-fiction? Do you normally read fiction? Do you want a memoir or a biography?
Another way to narrow down your search is by choosing a book based on the author’s name. You might find a new favorite just by looking at the list of authors that interest you.
You might also want to check out the list of new releases.
If you’re not sure what kind of book you want, try searching for a genre. For example, if you like romance novels, search for “romance” or “romance novels.”