Books have been around for centuries, and they're not going anywhere. There are so many great Level M Books, so you might as well be reading the good ones.
|1||Cook's Illustrated||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Sight Words Level 1 DVD by Rock 'N Learn: 60+ words includes all pre-primer Dolch words and many Fry words||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Trapped in a Video Game: The Complete Series||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Closed for Storm||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||The Secret Lake: A children's mystery adventure||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Khan Academy Kids: Free educational games & books||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Teacher Created Materials - TIME for Kids Informational Text (Spanish) Set 1 - 10 Book Set - Grade 2 - Guided Reading Level I - M||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Pieces of Me: Pieces Duet Book 2||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||I Was a Third Grade Spy||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Anne of Green Gables||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Level M Books
Reading books will expose you to new knowledge, better writing skills and will open up your mind to new ideas. You’ll also have a higher level of empathy due to the fact that you have experienced someone else’s life through reading their books.
On the other hand, not reading could lead to less empathy and a lack of imagination. Reading is also crucial for any aspiring entrepreneur looking to build up his/her business knowledge.
1. Cook’s Illustrated
2. Sight Words Level 1 DVD by Rock ‘N Learn: 60+ words includes all pre-primer Dolch words and many Fry words
- Manufactured to the Highest Quality Available.
- With True Enhanced Performance.
- Latest Technical Development.
3. Trapped in a Video Game: The Complete Series
4. Closed for Storm
5. The Secret Lake: A children’s mystery adventure
- Well Said Press
6. Khan Academy Kids: Free educational games & books
- PERSONALIZED LEARNING EXPERIENCE: Adaptive learning path allows each child to learn at their own pace.
- ROBUST CURRICULUM: Reading & literacy, language, math, executive function, and logic
- JOYFUL LEARNING: Five whimsical characters encourage children to think and learn through highly interactive games and activities.
- EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT: Social-emotional, motor & physical development, and creative expression.
- AWARD-WINNING CONTENT: 5 stars from Common Sense Media for Educational Value and Ease of Play
- CREATED BY A TEAM OF EXPERTS: Developed in collaboration with experts at the Stanford Graduate School of Education.
- PARENT PARTICIPATION: View child’s progress on activities and topics and read books with your child.
7. Teacher Created Materials – TIME for Kids Informational Text (Spanish) Set 1 – 10 Book Set – Grade 2 – Guided Reading Level I – M
8. Pieces of Me: Pieces Duet Book 2
9. I Was a Third Grade Spy
- Yearling Books
10. Anne of Green Gables
How to choose the right book for you?
The book-buying guide is meant to help someone find books that match their interests. It can be used by parents, students, and anyone who loves reading. The guide will be a series of articles where I give recommendations on books in different categories, such as fiction, self-help, business, biographies, etc.
Ultimately, the goal is to create a list of the best books for each category. I will also include reviews of each book and suggestions for what other books to read if you like the first book on a certain topic.
It’s not easy to choose a book that you will enjoy reading. So many books are made available to us, so we must find a way to narrow it down.
One way you can do this is by defining what kind of genre you like to read. Are you into non-fiction? Do you normally read fiction? Do you want a memoir or a biography?
Another way to narrow down your search is by choosing a book based on the author’s name. You might find a new favorite just by looking at the list of authors that interest you.
You might also want to check out the list of new releases.
If you’re not sure what kind of book you want, try searching for a genre. For example, if you like romance novels, search for “romance” or “romance novels.”