I have been a fan of audible for over a year now. They have such an impressive collection of Law Books On Audible and the prices are reasonable.
I love listening to audiobooks as I drive in my car or walk on the beach. It is very convenient because I can download books directly on my phone so that I do not need to carry any heavy books when I travel.
The app also has a feature where you can speed up or slow down the narration, which comes in handy when driving.
|1||Echo Dot (2nd Generation) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Black||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Rise of the Guardians||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Stop Overthinking: 23 Techniques to Relieve Stress||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Facebook Portal TV - Smart Video Calling on Your TV with Alexa - Black||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Amazon eGift Card - Amazon Logo||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Never Split the Difference: Negotiating as if Your Life Depended on It||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Black in Blue: Lessons on Leadership||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The Book on Tax Strategies for the Savvy Real Estate Investor: Powerful Techniques Anyone Can Use to Deduct More||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||The Daily Laws: 366 Meditations on Power||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Law Books On Audible
Audiobooks have been around for a long time, but it's only in recent years that they've had the chance to come into their own. With more and more people reading on tablets and phones, an audiobook can be a great way to get your book heard, even if the person listening is driving or doing something else at the same time.
1. Echo Dot (2nd Generation) – Smart speaker with Alexa – Black
- Echo Dot is a voice-controlled speaker that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, answer questions, set timers and alarms, and more.
- Play music from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio.
- Call or message family and friends hands-free, or drop in from the Alexa App to your Echo device.
- Controls lights, locks, thermostats, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Use the built-in speaker, or for bigger sound, connect to speakers through Bluetooth or audio cable.
- 50,000+ skills, including Jeopardy!, Lyft, Audible, and Domino’s.
- Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music.
2. Rise of the Guardians
3. Stop Overthinking: 23 Techniques to Relieve Stress
4. Facebook Portal TV – Smart Video Calling on Your TV with Alexa – Black
- Easily video call with friends and family using your Messenger, WhatsApp or Zoom account, even if they don’t have Portal.
- Smart Camera automatically pans and zooms to keep everyone in frame, so you can catch up hands-free.
- Hear and be heard. Smart Sound enhances your voice while minimizing unwanted background noise.
- Experience even more together. Join or host a group call of up to 50 people with Messenger Rooms.
- Enjoy movies and shows with a growing list of popular partners like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.
- Listen to your favorite music and streaming apps like Spotify or Pandora and display your photos from Instagram and Facebook.
- Become some of your children’s favorite storybook characters as you read along to well-loved tales with music, animation and immersive AR effects.
- Easily disable the camera and microphone, or block the lens with the sliding camera cover.
- See and do more with Alexa Built-in.
5. Amazon eGift Card – Amazon Logo
- Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and carry no fees.
- Multiple gift card designs and denominations to choose from.
- Redeemable towards millions of items store-wide at Amazon.com or certain affiliated websites.
- Available for immediate delivery. Gift cards sent by email can be scheduled up to a year in advance.
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards.
6. Never Split the Difference: Negotiating as if Your Life Depended on It
7. Black in Blue: Lessons on Leadership
8. The Book on Tax Strategies for the Savvy Real Estate Investor: Powerful Techniques Anyone Can Use to Deduct More
9. The Daily Laws: 366 Meditations on Power
10. The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom
How to read Kindle Books?
If you have just bought a Kindle, then it is time to learn how to use the e-reader. The best way to find out how to read Kindle books is by reading guide books that are available online.
Amazon has created a dedicated site for finding these guides at www.amazon.com/kindleguides This site provides information on everything from downloading books and using the wireless network, to advanced tips on things like creating custom fonts and using shortcuts in the browser.
There are a number of other ways to read Kindle books on your phone or tablet. You can use the Kindle app, which is available for most major smartphone and computer platforms. As a result, you can purchase, download and read books at any time on your phone or tablet. You do not need to have a Kindle device in order to read books from the Kindle Store.