I've read a lot of books in my life, and while I'm by no means an expert on the subject, I feel pretty confident in saying that there is no such thing as a single "best" book for everyone. The value of reading depends on what you're looking to get out of it. Every book has something different to offer, and different people are looking for different things when they crack open their latest read. So I have made this list of the Best Large Print Books
|1||Miles Kimball Large Print Address||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||AT-A-GLANCE Telephone / Address Book||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Out of Print Unisex Banned Books Socks Large White||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Word Find Puzzle Books for Adults Seniors - Set of 4 Jumbo Word Search Books with Large Print (Over 380 Pages Total with Bookmark)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||LARGE PRINT Password Book||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||A Man Called Ove (Thorndike Press Large Print Core)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||This Tender Land (Thorndike Press Large Print Basic)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||It's Better This Way: A Novel (Random House Large Print)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||In Five Years (Thorndike Press Large Print Basic)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek (Thorndike Press Large Print Basic)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Large Print Books
What are the Best Large Print Books?
I've found this question extremely difficult to answer. There are many books out there that cover this topic, but it's not always easy to separate the good from the bad. So I thought that I would do a short review of some of my favorite , and why they made it onto my list.
1. Miles Kimball Large Print Address
- Large print address and password keeper
- 7 1/4″ long x 5″ wide
- Includes 96 alphabetized pages
- Generous large print makes it easy to reference and record important information
- Spiral-bound pages lie flat when open
2. AT-A-GLANCE Telephone / Address Book
- Telephone / address book makes is easy to keep track of contact information for family, friends and colleagues.
- Room for 500 entries with single-letter tabs to quickly turn to any desired contact.
- Each entry contains ruled space for name, address, home phone, work phone, cell / pager, fax, email / web contact.
3. Out of Print Unisex Banned Books Socks Large White
- DESIGN: Our socks are designed to spread the joy of reading, transforming literary classics into fun apparel made for both men and women!.
- FIT: Out of Print Socks come in 2 sizes and many different styles, so you can find the best match for every book lover in your life.
- VARIETY: Out of Print Socks offer designs based on a wide range of literary material.
- MATERIAL: Our socks are made from 75% cotton, 10% nylon, 10% polyester, 5% spandex for ultimate comfort, durability, and breathability.
- GIVING BACK: Each pair of literary socks purchased helps fund literacy programs and book donations to communities in need around the world.
4. Word Find Puzzle Books for Adults Seniors – Set of 4 Jumbo Word Search Books with Large Print (Over 380 Pages Total with Bookmark)
- Large Print Word Search Books for Adults and Seniors: Pack of 4 Deluxe Easy-To-Read Word Find Puzzle Book.
- 4 books filled with stimulating word puzzles — words cleverly hidden in every puzzle.
- Cover art may vary. Over 380 pages of word find puzzles total.
- All new puzzles, all new words, new format and layout.
- Hours of mind-stimulating fun.
5. LARGE PRINT Password Book
- Large Print great for seniors or anyone who likes more room to write.
- 380 Passwords, organized A-Z with Tabs 112 pages
- A-Z Tabs are Reinforced Laminated on Both Sides for durability.
- If buying multiples there is a discount per book on shipping at the checkout.
6. A Man Called Ove (Thorndike Press Large Print Core)
7. This Tender Land (Thorndike Press Large Print Basic)
8. It’s Better This Way: A Novel (Random House Large Print)
9. In Five Years (Thorndike Press Large Print Basic)
10. The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek (Thorndike Press Large Print Basic)
How To Finish Reading A Book Fast: The Most Effective Ways.
We all have to read books, but not everyone likes to spend their free time reading. If you are one of those people who would prefer to watch TV or play video games instead, we can help you learn how to finish reading a book fast. The only way to finish a book fast is to read it fast. But, how do you read faster?
Learning how to finish reading a book fast is something that will benefit you in the future, no matter what your interests may be. There are many reasons why finishing a book quickly is important – for example, if you are reading a book for school or work. In addition, finishing a book quickly will allow you to move on to the next one.
Read the book before you start: This is a good way to get an idea of what the book is about and how it will be written. You can also find out if you are interested in the subject matter or not. If you are, then you will be able to read the book faster.
Find a good place to read: If you are reading in bed, then you will be more likely to fall asleep. You should find a comfortable chair or couch where you can sit and read for long periods of time.
Keep a notebook and pen nearby: If you come across something that you want to remember, then write it down. This will help you keep track of the information in the book. You can also make notes about what you have learned.
Keep a dictionary nearby: If you come across a word that you do not know, then look it up in the dictionary. This will help you understand what the author is trying to say.
Read with someone else: If you have a friend or family member who is also interested in reading the book, then ask them to read it with you. This will help you understand the book better and give you someone to discuss what you have learned.
Read at least five pages a day: This will help you finish the book faster. If you read more than five pages, then you can also try to do some exercises and activities that are given in the book.
Read with a pen or pencil: When you read, try to write down some notes or thoughts that you have about the book. This will help you remember what you have learned and also give you something to do while reading.
Ask questions: If there is something in the book that you don’t understand, then ask your teacher or another student.
Read for fun: Try to read the book for fun. If you enjoy reading the book, then it will be easier to finish it.
Reading is a great hobby that can be enjoyed by people of all ages and backgrounds. If you feel like you aren’t reading enough, or if you have trouble finishing books in general, our advice will help to make the process easier for you. We hope these tips have been helpful! If you want to learn more about reading in general, or if there is anything else we can do for you, please visit our website today.