You may wonder why you should listen to audiobooks instead of reading them. Audiobooks can help you focus on your work more efficiently, as well as learn new skills and information. There are many benefits to listening to audiobooks that make this a worthy investment in your time and energy. Give it a try.
|1||On Desperate Ground: The Marines at The Reservoir||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||The Afghanistan Papers: A Secret History of the War||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Dog Company: A True Story of American Soldiers Abandoned by Their High Command||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous: A Novel||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||On Full Automatic: Surviving 13 Months in Vietnam||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||On The Ground: The Secret War in Vietnam||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||All-new Kindle Paperwhite (8 GB) – Now with a 6.8" display and adjustable warm light – Ad-Supported||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Born on the Fourth of July: 40th Anniversary Edition||9||Buy On Amazon|
|9||A Thousand Steps||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Rothco Canvas G.I. Style Soft Pack||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Kindle Book On Vietnam War
Lately I have been listening to a lot of books on audible. What's that you ask? Audible is an online service where you can listen to audiobooks for free with a 30-day trial. If you don't like it, just cancel before the trial ends and you won't pay anything!
Welcome to the best of both worlds! Books on Audible are a great way to expand your personal library or to start an exciting new hobby. Best of all, they can be downloaded directly onto your smartphone or tablet—no bookshelf required!
1. On Desperate Ground: The Marines at The Reservoir
2. The Afghanistan Papers: A Secret History of the War
3. Dog Company: A True Story of American Soldiers Abandoned by Their High Command
4. On Earth We’re Briefly Gorgeous: A Novel
5. On Full Automatic: Surviving 13 Months in Vietnam
6. On The Ground: The Secret War in Vietnam
7. All-new Kindle Paperwhite (8 GB) – Now with a 6.8″ display and adjustable warm light – Ad-Supported
- All-new Kindle Paperwhite – Now with a 6.
- Purpose-built for reading – With a flush-front design and 300 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper, even in bright sunlight.
- More books in more places – Store thousands of titles, then take them all with you.
- Easy on the eyes – Now with adjustable warm light to shift screen shade from white to amber.
- Waterproof reading – Built to withstand accidental immersion in water, so you’re good from the beach to the bath.
- Find new stories – With Kindle Unlimited, get unlimited access to over 2 million titles, thousands of audiobooks, and more.
- Go hands-free – Pair with an Audible subscription and Bluetooth headphones or speakers to listen to your story.
8. Born on the Fourth of July: 40th Anniversary Edition
9. A Thousand Steps
10. Rothco Canvas G.I. Style Soft Pack
- Mini Heavyweight Canvas Alice Pack
- One Large Main Compartment For Storing Gear
- Drawstring Top With Overlap Keeps Items Secure
- Three Outside Pockets Are Great For Small Essential Gear
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps Offer Comfort And Versatility
How to get free kindle books from amazon?
Kindle books are expensive, but they're not overpriced. I was talking to a friend the other day about how much I love my Kindle. She said she'd never buy one because she didn't want to pay for a book. My response: "But you don't have to pay for a book."
If you're a Kindle owner, you know that there are thousands of free books available. Many of them are classics, and some are brand new titles. You can also get e-books from your local library. I've been doing this for years, and it's a great way to read without spending a dime.
There are also lots of ways to get free e-books from Amazon. The most popular is the Kindle First program, which gives you one free e-book each month. You can also get free e-books by participating in a promotion or signing up for a newsletter.
Here are some of the best ways to get free e-books from Amazon:
Kindle First – Each month, Amazon Prime members can download one of six e-books for free.
– Each month, Amazon Prime members can download one of six e-books for free. Kindle Lending Library – With a valid Amazon Prime membership, you can borrow one book per month from the Kindle Lending Library.
– With a valid Amazon Prime membership, you can borrow one book per month from the Kindle Lending Library. Kindle First Reads – This program gives you access to early copies of books that are being released in the coming months.
– This program gives you access to early copies of books that are being released in the coming months. Kindle Unlimited – For .99 per month, you can read as many e-books as you want from the Kindle Unlimited library.