I have compiled a list of the Best Kettlebell Book. This list is based on my own experience and recommendations from mentors, colleagues, and friends in the industry. These books are absolute bible.
|1||Kettlebell Workouts and Challenges 1.0: The best kettlebell workouts in one book||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Kettlebell Simple & Sinister: Revised and Updated Edition||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||10 Minute Beginners Kettlebell Workout||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||QuickFit 2 Pack - Kettlebell Workout Exercise Poster Set- Volume 1 & 2 - Laminated Kettle Bell Chart - 18" x 27"||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Body Sculpting with Kettlebells for Women: Over 50 Total Body Exercises (Body Sculpting Bible)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Bowflex SelectTech 840 Kettlebell||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||QuickFit Kettlebell Workout Exercise Poster - Illustrated Guide - Kettle Bell Routine (Laminated, 18" x 27")||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Stack 52 Kettlebell Exercise Cards. Workout Playing Card Game. Video Instructions Included. Learn Kettle Bell Moves and Conditioning Drills. Home Fitness Training Program. (2019 Updated Deck)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Kettlebell Rx||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Enter The Kettlebell!: Strength Secret of the Soviet Supermen||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Kettlebell Book
What’s the best way to learn? I think that the best way to learn is to read books on your targeted topic and then try to find solutions for each problem you face in your business, job, or life. You should use this method to solve as many problems as you can.
1. Kettlebell Workouts and Challenges 1.0: The best kettlebell workouts in one book
2. Kettlebell Simple & Sinister: Revised and Updated Edition
3. 10 Minute Beginners Kettlebell Workout
4. QuickFit 2 Pack – Kettlebell Workout Exercise Poster Set- Volume 1 & 2 – Laminated Kettle Bell Chart – 18″ x 27″
- 2 Pack – Each poster 18″ x 27″
- Double Sided Posters – Front Vertical – Back Horizontal (same exercises on both sides)
- High-quality 3 MIL lamination for added durability
- Tear Resistant
5. Body Sculpting with Kettlebells for Women: Over 50 Total Body Exercises (Body Sculpting Bible)
- Used Book in Good Condition
6. Bowflex SelectTech 840 Kettlebell
- With the turn of a dial, automatically change your resistance from 8 pounds all the way up to 40 pounds.
- Rapidly switch from 1 exercise to the next, and perform a wide variety of full-body exercises
- Space-efficient design replaces up to 6 kettlebells
- Adjust in small increments with weight selection dial to gradually increase your strength
- Weight settings include 8, 12, 20, 25, 35 and 40 pounds
- Access 24 trainer-led exercises that focus on foundational kettlebell teqniques Wide weight range offers a variety of workouts including swings, rows, squats, twists, and more.
- Ergonomic handle with durable molding around metal plates
7. QuickFit Kettlebell Workout Exercise Poster - Illustrated Guide - Kettle Bell Routine (Laminated, 18″ x 27″)
- Double Sided Poster – Front Vertical – Back Horizontal (same exercises on both sides)
- High-quality 3 MIL lamination for added durability
- Tear Resistant
- 18″ x 27″
8. Stack 52 Kettlebell Exercise Cards. Workout Playing Card Game. Video Instructions Included. Learn Kettle Bell Moves and Conditioning Drills. Home Fitness Training Program. (2019 Updated Deck)
- NEW FOR 2019: We kept everything our customers love about Kettlebell Stack 52 and improved it based on their feedback.
- CONTAINS: 52 of the most effective Kettlebell exercises on large suited and numbered playing cards.
- CREATE AWESOME WORKOUTS IN SECONDS: No planning or preparation.
- EASIEST WAY TO LEARN KETTLEBELL EXERCISES: Each card has a diagram and description that explains how to perform the exercise.
- FUN & MOTIVATING: Games and competition make exercise fun! Play by yourself or compete with your friends! No more boredom.
9. Kettlebell Rx
10. Enter The Kettlebell!: Strength Secret of the Soviet Supermen
Wandering Through The World Of Literature: 5 Steps To Choosing The Right Book For You.
Reading a book is a great way to learn about new topics and expand your knowledge. In fact, 92% of business leaders recommend reading books for personal and professional growth.
But how do you choose the right book for you? Well, keep in mind that not all books are created equal. And certainly, not all books are worth your time. The ones that are worth your time will help you reach your personal or professional goal. They will help you gain the knowledge that you need to be successful in whatever it is you’re doing.
So how do you know if it’s worth your time?
Here are some tips to help you choose the right book for you:
Check out the author. Who is the author? What’s their background? Do they have any credentials that will make them an expert in this field? What other books have they written? Do they have a good reputation in the industry? If you’re not sure, check out their website. See if they have any testimonials or endorsements from people who are respected in the industry.
If you’re still not sure, do a Google search on the author. You might find some interesting information that will help you decide if this book is for you.
Well, the best way to know is to read the book. But if you’re not sure if it’s worth your time, here are some things that will help you decide:
- Read the introduction and conclusion: I think the introduction and conclusion of a book are the most important parts. They’re what give you an idea of what to expect from the rest of the book. The introduction will usually tell you what to expect, while the conclusion will tell you what the author thinks about the subject.
- Look at the table of contents: If you have a book with chapters, then look at the table of contents to see how many chapters there are and what they’re about. This will give you an idea of what the book is about and how much it covers.
- Look at the index: If there’s an index, then look up some terms that are important to you. If the book has an index, then it’s usually a good one.
- Look at the bibliography and references: If there are any sources listed in the back of the book, then check them out to see if they’re reliable. If the author cites a source, then it’s probably a good one.
- Look at the typeface and layout: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the typeface and layout. If the book is hard to read, then it’s probably not the best one.
- Look at the author’s credentials: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the author’s credentials. If the author has an advanced degree in your subject, then it’s probably a good one.
- Look at the publisher’s reputation: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the publisher’s reputation. If the publisher is well-known and respected, then it’s probably a good one.
- Look at the number of pages: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the number of pages. If the book is thin, then it’s probably a good one. If you’re reading an e-book, then look at the number of pages. If the book is short, then it’s probably a good one.
You can take some other things into consideration like price, weight, etc.