The List of Best John Gottman Books ever written is presented below which every book lover must read in his/her life. These books will inspire you, make you think, and take a lesson from these great writers. We hope that this list of top John Gottman Books will be liked by you all.
|1||My First Love||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||What Makes Love Last?: How to Build Trust and Avoid Betrayal||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|3||The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work: A Practical Guide from the Country's Foremost Relationship Expert||9||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Cards Against Humanity||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||We're Not Really Strangers Card Game - an Interactive Adult Card Game and Icebreaker||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Eight Dates: Essential Conversations for a Lifetime of Love||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Science of Trust: Emotional Attunement for Couples||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Why Marriages Succeed or Fail: And How You Can Make Yours Last||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Love More, Fight Less: Communication Skills Every Couple Needs: A Relationship Workbook for Couples||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||The Relationship Cure: A 5 Step Guide to Strengthening Your Marriage||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best John Gottman Books
If you are an avid reader, or want to be one, check out this article. A good reading plan is essential for anyone who wants to read more books and learn more about various topics.
The main rule of any reading plan is to set a goal that is achievable over the course of a year and make sure you stick with it. If you set your target too high, then it will take away all the fun of reading.
1. My First Love
2. What Makes Love Last?: How to Build Trust and Avoid Betrayal
- Simon Schuster
3. The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work: A Practical Guide from the Country’s Foremost Relationship Expert
- The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work A Practical Guide from the Country s Foremost Relationship Expert.
4. Cards Against Humanity
- Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
- This is the main game. Buy this first.
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability.
- Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.
- America’s #1 gerbil coffin.
5. We’re Not Really Strangers Card Game – an Interactive Adult Card Game and Icebreaker
- We’re Not Really Strangers is a purpose driven card game and movement all about empowering meaningful connections.
- Three carefully crafted levels of questions and wildcards that allow you to deepen your existing relationships as well as create new ones.
- There are two ways to play: 1-Play safe. 2-Play to grow. The second is how you win
- This game is optimized for 2 players (ages 12 and up); however, you can play this game with up to 6 people.
- Comes with 2 pencils, WNRS notepad, 2 transparent Dig Deeper cards, 150 questions and wildcards
- Warning: Feelings May Arise
- Box Dimensions: 5x4x3 in
6. Eight Dates: Essential Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
- Book – eight dates: essential conversations for a lifetime of love
- Language: english
- Binding: hardcover
7. The Science of Trust: Emotional Attunement for Couples
8. Why Marriages Succeed or Fail: And How You Can Make Yours Last
9. Love More, Fight Less: Communication Skills Every Couple Needs: A Relationship Workbook for Couples
10. The Relationship Cure: A 5 Step Guide to Strengthening Your Marriage
Wandering Through The World Of Literature: 5 Steps To Choosing The Right Book For You.
Reading a book is a great way to learn about new topics and expand your knowledge. In fact, 92% of business leaders recommend reading books for personal and professional growth.
But how do you choose the right book for you? Well, keep in mind that not all books are created equal. And certainly, not all books are worth your time. The ones that are worth your time will help you reach your personal or professional goal. They will help you gain the knowledge that you need to be successful in whatever it is you’re doing.
So how do you know if it’s worth your time?
Here are some tips to help you choose the right book for you:
Check out the author. Who is the author? What’s their background? Do they have any credentials that will make them an expert in this field? What other books have they written? Do they have a good reputation in the industry? If you’re not sure, check out their website. See if they have any testimonials or endorsements from people who are respected in the industry.
If you’re still not sure, do a Google search on the author. You might find some interesting information that will help you decide if this book is for you.
Well, the best way to know is to read the book. But if you’re not sure if it’s worth your time, here are some things that will help you decide:
- Read the introduction and conclusion: I think the introduction and conclusion of a book are the most important parts. They’re what give you an idea of what to expect from the rest of the book. The introduction will usually tell you what to expect, while the conclusion will tell you what the author thinks about the subject.
- Look at the table of contents: If you have a book with chapters, then look at the table of contents to see how many chapters there are and what they’re about. This will give you an idea of what the book is about and how much it covers.
- Look at the index: If there’s an index, then look up some terms that are important to you. If the book has an index, then it’s usually a good one.
- Look at the bibliography and references: If there are any sources listed in the back of the book, then check them out to see if they’re reliable. If the author cites a source, then it’s probably a good one.
- Look at the typeface and layout: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the typeface and layout. If the book is hard to read, then it’s probably not the best one.
- Look at the author’s credentials: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the author’s credentials. If the author has an advanced degree in your subject, then it’s probably a good one.
- Look at the publisher’s reputation: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the publisher’s reputation. If the publisher is well-known and respected, then it’s probably a good one.
- Look at the number of pages: If you’re reading a book on paper, then look at the number of pages. If the book is thin, then it’s probably a good one. If you’re reading an e-book, then look at the number of pages. If the book is short, then it’s probably a good one.
You can take some other things into consideration like price, weight, etc.