For those of us who have to get up every day and do it all over again, the best way to keep our spirits high is by filling our minds with knowledge. Reading books is one of the most effective ways to reduce stress and keep your brain sharp. And that's why it's important to always have a book on hand whenever you're on the go or waiting for something. So here are some of my favorite Joel Salatin Book that I've read (and re-read) over the years:
|1||Polyface Designs: A Comprehensive Construction Guide for Scalable Farming Infrastructure||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Mini Farming: Self-Sufficiency on 1/4 Acre||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||In Defense of Food [Blu-ray]||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The Sheer Ecstasy of Being a Lunatic Farmer||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Family Friendly Farming: A Multi-Generational Home-Based Business Testament||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Viral: The Search for the Origin of COVID-19||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Butchering Poultry, Rabbit||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Pastured Poultry Profit$||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Paulas Choice--SKIN PERFECTING 2% BHA Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant--Facial Exfoliant for Blackheads||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Folks, This Ain't Normal: A Farmer's Advice for Happier Hens||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Joel Salatin Book
What are the Best Joel Salatin Book?
I've found this question extremely difficult to answer. There are many books out there that cover this topic, but it's not always easy to separate the good from the bad. So I thought that I would do a short review of some of my favorite , and why they made it onto my list.
1. Polyface Designs: A Comprehensive Construction Guide for Scalable Farming Infrastructure
2. Mini Farming: Self-Sufficiency on 1/4 Acre
3. In Defense of Food [Blu-ray]
4. The Sheer Ecstasy of Being a Lunatic Farmer
- Used Book in Good Condition
5. Family Friendly Farming: A Multi-Generational Home-Based Business Testament
- Ships from Vermont
6. Viral: The Search for the Origin of COVID-19
7. Butchering Poultry, Rabbit
8. Pastured Poultry Profit$
- Ships from Vermont
9. Paulas Choice–SKIN PERFECTING 2% BHA Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant–Facial Exfoliant for Blackheads
- GENTLE NON-ABRASIVE LEAVE-ON EXFOLIATOR: with 2% BHA (Beta hydroxy acid) to unclog & diminish enlarged pores, exfoliate dead skin cells, smooth wrinkles & brighten & even out skin tone.
- Dramatically improves skin’s texture for radiant youthful even-toned skin.
- HYDRATE, BRIGHTEN & SMOOTH FINE LINES: Our unique, non-abrasive, leave-on exfoliant is gentle enough for daily use on all skin types.
- Paula’s Choice facial exfoliants are gentler on delicate skin of the face & neck than an abrasive face scrub, which can cause micro-tears.
- Paula’s Choice Skincare makes products that work.
10. Folks, This Ain’t Normal: A Farmer’s Advice for Happier Hens
How to choose the right book for you?
The book-buying guide is meant to help someone find books that match their interests. It can be used by parents, students, and anyone who loves reading. The guide will be a series of articles where I give recommendations on books in different categories, such as fiction, self-help, business, biographies, etc.
Ultimately, the goal is to create a list of the best books for each category. I will also include reviews of each book and suggestions for what other books to read if you like the first book on a certain topic.
It’s not easy to choose a book that you will enjoy reading. So many books are made available to us, so we must find a way to narrow it down.
One way you can do this is by defining what kind of genre you like to read. Are you into non-fiction? Do you normally read fiction? Do you want a memoir or a biography?
Another way to narrow down your search is by choosing a book based on the author’s name. You might find a new favorite just by looking at the list of authors that interest you.
You might also want to check out the list of new releases.
If you’re not sure what kind of book you want, try searching for a genre. For example, if you like romance novels, search for “romance” or “romance novels.”