Books are often a great place to start when you want to learn about a new topic. Even if you're not taking your career in a certain direction, books can be an enormous help in broadening your understanding of different industries and skills. In this list, we'll look at some of the Best Investigative Journalism Books. We've included both classic titles and more recent ones.
|1||Pandemia: How Coronavirus Hysteria Took Over Our Government||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Reporters Notebook, Spiral Note Pad for Journalist||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||The Trayvon Hoax: Unmasking The Witness Fraud That Divided America||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Amazon Silk: NYTimes.com||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||19 Yellow Moon Road: An Action-Packed Novel of Suspense (Sisterhood Book 33)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Blue Yeti USB Mic for Recording and Streaming on PC and Mac||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Mother Jones||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||What Really Happened In Wuhan: A Virus Like No Other||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Empire of Pain: The Secret History of the Sackler Dynasty||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||The Case for Christ||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Investigative Journalism Books
Reading books is a great way to improve your skills. Books can help you become a better writer, speaker, thinker, and leader. You can learn from the world’s greatest experts, from the comfort of your own home. Books are also a great way to get exposed to new ideas and concepts.
1. Pandemia: How Coronavirus Hysteria Took Over Our Government
2. Reporters Notebook, Spiral Note Pad for Journalist
- Reporters Notebook: Use these spiral note pads as a detective notebook, journalist notebook, or to take field notes while interviewing.
- Endless Uses: The small spiral note books can also be used to quickly jot down notes at school, daily gratitude journals, or doodling.
- Reliable Quality: Our spiral notepads have lined pages to ensure you have a sizeable amount of space for creative writing or brainstorming ideas.
- The Perfect Size: Each reporter notebook measures 8 x 4 inches, perfectly sized to throw into your backpack or purse for on the go note taking.
- What’s Included: Includes 12 reporters notebooks; 70 sheets/ 140 pages each
3. The Trayvon Hoax: Unmasking The Witness Fraud That Divided America
4. Amazon Silk: NYTimes.com
- Find breaking news, multimedia, reviews & opinion on Washington, business, sports, movies, travel, books, jobs, education, real estate, cars & more.
5. 19 Yellow Moon Road: An Action-Packed Novel of Suspense (Sisterhood Book 33)
6. Blue Yeti USB Mic for Recording and Streaming on PC and Mac
- Custom Three-Capsule Array: Produces clear, powerful, broadcast-quality sound for YouTube, game streaming, podcasting, Zoom calls and music.
- Blue VO!CE Software: Craft the perfect broadcast vocal sound and entertain your audience with enhanced effects, advanced modulation and HD audio samples.
- Four Pickup Patterns: Flexible cardioid, omni, bidirectional, and stereo pickup patterns allow you to record in ways that would normally require multiple mics.
- Onboard Audio Controls: Headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and mic gain put you in charge of every level of the recording and streaming process.
- Unique Positionable Design: Adjust and pivot the microphone in relation to the sound source to optimize your sound quality.
7. Mother Jones
8. What Really Happened In Wuhan: A Virus Like No Other
9. Empire of Pain: The Secret History of the Sackler Dynasty
10. The Case for Christ
How To Finish Reading A Book Fast: The Most Effective Ways.
We all have to read books, but not everyone likes to spend their free time reading. If you are one of those people who would prefer to watch TV or play video games instead, we can help you learn how to finish reading a book fast. The only way to finish a book fast is to read it fast. But, how do you read faster?
Learning how to finish reading a book fast is something that will benefit you in the future, no matter what your interests may be. There are many reasons why finishing a book quickly is important – for example, if you are reading a book for school or work. In addition, finishing a book quickly will allow you to move on to the next one.
Read the book before you start: This is a good way to get an idea of what the book is about and how it will be written. You can also find out if you are interested in the subject matter or not. If you are, then you will be able to read the book faster.
Find a good place to read: If you are reading in bed, then you will be more likely to fall asleep. You should find a comfortable chair or couch where you can sit and read for long periods of time.
Keep a notebook and pen nearby: If you come across something that you want to remember, then write it down. This will help you keep track of the information in the book. You can also make notes about what you have learned.
Keep a dictionary nearby: If you come across a word that you do not know, then look it up in the dictionary. This will help you understand what the author is trying to say.
Read with someone else: If you have a friend or family member who is also interested in reading the book, then ask them to read it with you. This will help you understand the book better and give you someone to discuss what you have learned.
Read at least five pages a day: This will help you finish the book faster. If you read more than five pages, then you can also try to do some exercises and activities that are given in the book.
Read with a pen or pencil: When you read, try to write down some notes or thoughts that you have about the book. This will help you remember what you have learned and also give you something to do while reading.
Ask questions: If there is something in the book that you don’t understand, then ask your teacher or another student.
Read for fun: Try to read the book for fun. If you enjoy reading the book, then it will be easier to finish it.
Reading is a great hobby that can be enjoyed by people of all ages and backgrounds. If you feel like you aren’t reading enough, or if you have trouble finishing books in general, our advice will help to make the process easier for you. We hope these tips have been helpful! If you want to learn more about reading in general, or if there is anything else we can do for you, please visit our website today.