You may wonder why you should listen to audiobooks instead of reading them. Audiobooks can help you focus on your work more efficiently, as well as learn new skills and information. There are many benefits to listening to audiobooks that make this a worthy investment in your time and energy. Give it a try.
|1||All-new Kindle Paperwhite (8 GB) – Now with a 6.8" display and adjustable warm light – Ad-Supported||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||The Thursday Murder Club: A Novel||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Amazon.com Gift Card in a Black Gift Box (Classic Black Card Design)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Anxious People: A Novel||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||F*cking History: 111 Lessons You Should Have Learned in School||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Swamp Sweets: Miss Fortune Mysteries||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Wish You Were Here: A Novel||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Project Hail Mary||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||I Have a Bad Feeling about This||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Humorous Audible Books
These are the Best Humorous Audible Books that I have listened to. In some cases, they were so good that I bought the entire series or read the physical version of the book after listening.
1. All-new Kindle Paperwhite (8 GB) – Now with a 6.8″ display and adjustable warm light – Ad-Supported
- All-new Kindle Paperwhite – Now with a 6.
- Purpose-built for reading – With a flush-front design and 300 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper, even in bright sunlight.
- More books in more places – Store thousands of titles, then take them all with you.
- Easy on the eyes – Now with adjustable warm light to shift screen shade from white to amber.
- Waterproof reading – Built to withstand accidental immersion in water, so you’re good from the beach to the bath.
- Find new stories – With Kindle Unlimited, get unlimited access to over 2 million titles, thousands of audiobooks, and more.
- Go hands-free – Pair with an Audible subscription and Bluetooth headphones or speakers to listen to your story.
2. The Thursday Murder Club: A Novel
3. Amazon.com Gift Card in a Black Gift Box (Classic Black Card Design)
- Gift Card is nested inside a specialty gift box
- Gift Card has no fees and no expiration date
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards
- Gift amount may not be printed on Gift Cards
- Gift Card is redeemable towards millions of items storewide at Amazon.com
- Scan and redeem any Gift Card with a mobile or tablet device via the Amazon App
- Free One-Day Shipping (where available)
- Customized gift message, if chosen at check-out, only appears on packing slip and not on the actual gift card or carrier.
4. Anxious People: A Novel
5. F*cking History: 111 Lessons You Should Have Learned in School
6. Swamp Sweets: Miss Fortune Mysteries
7. Wish You Were Here: A Novel
8. Project Hail Mary
9. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
10. I Have a Bad Feeling about This
How to buy a book on kindle
Kindle is a device that allows you to read books and magazines in digital format. If you are new to Kindle or if this is the first time you are buying a book, here's how to do it. How to Buy a Kindle Book
Step 1: Click on the "Buy On Amazon" link at the top of the page. This will take you to Amazon's Kindle Store.
Step 2: Search for the book you want to buy. You can search by title, author, or keyword.
Step 3: Once you have found the book you want to buy, click on the "Buy Now with 1-Click" button.
Step 4: You will be taken to the product page for the book. Here you can see more information about the book, such as its description and reviews. You can also see the book's price.
Step 5: To buy the book, click on the "Add to Cart" button. You will then be taken to your shopping cart. Here you can view all of the books you have added to your cart.
Step 6: To buy the book, click on the "Proceed to Checkout" button. You will then be taken to a page where you can enter your shipping and payment information. Once you have entered this information, click on the "Place Order" button.
Step 7: You will be taken to a confirmation page. Here you can see your order number and other information about your order. You can also see the status of your order, which will be "Pending" until the book is available.
Step 8: When the book becomes available, you will receive an email notification. The status of your order will change to "Shipped".
Step 9: You will receive your book in the mail.
Step 10: When you are finished reading the book, you can log in to your account and mark it as "Read". You will be able to see a list of all the books you have read.