I have compiled a list of the Best Horror Novels Of The 80s. This list is based on my own experience and recommendations from mentors, colleagues, and friends in the industry. These books are absolute bible.
|1||4 Pack 80s Plastic Party Tablecloths - Back to The 80s Party Decorations 80’s Party Table Cover for 80s Theme Birthday Party Supplies Throwback Birthday Party Decoration||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Unspeakable Things||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||The Phantom of the Opera : Gaston Leroux's Best Classic Horror Thrillers (Best Classic Horror Novels of All Time)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Paperbacks from Hell: The Twisted History of '70s and '80s Horror Fiction||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Joyeux Noel (Widescreen)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Christine [Blu-ray]||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Last Bookshop in London: A Novel of World War II||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Matilda||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||If You Tell: A True Story of Murder||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Barbie Doll Mermaid with Light-up Tail! [Amazon Exclusive]||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Horror Novels Of The 80s
There are many ways to get pleasure from a book. You can read it through in one long session, you can take your time over it; you can read it aloud or to someone else, and you can even take notes while you're reading. This last is a habit I have acquired recently and which I recommend. It forces you not only to concentrate on the sense of what's being said but also on the exact language the author uses to express that sense.
1. 4 Pack 80s Plastic Party Tablecloths – Back to The 80s Party Decorations 80’s Party Table Cover for 80s Theme Birthday Party Supplies Throwback Birthday Party Decoration
- VALUE PACKAGE – 80’s Theme Party Tablecloths including 4pcs 80’s tablecovers, the perfect retro-style design; The festive neon color design makes your party more colorful and make your table settings look fantastic.
- WIDELY & REUSE USE – These 80s tablecloths can use as wall decoration or as tablecloths; If there is oil or stains on the tablecloth, you only need to wipe it gently and it will get used again; 1980s theme tablecloth disposable or you can use a wet cloth to wipe them clean for next time use.
- 1980s PARTY DECORATION – 80s tablecloth plastic ideal for 80’s hip hop party decoration, 80s themed bridal shower, retro themed party, throwback birthday party supplies.
- PERFECT SIZE – Each 80’s tablecloth supplies measures approximately 86 x 52 inches; perfectly sized for standard size circular, square, or rectangular tables; They add a fun atmosphere to your family’s birthday party or other retro themed parties.
- HIGH QUALITY – Our plastic tablecloth is made of high-quality PE material, naturally soft, smooth, safe to use, and not easy to tear and fade, it will be your perfect choice for decorating your dining table.
2. Unspeakable Things
3. The Phantom of the Opera : Gaston Leroux’s Best Classic Horror Thrillers (Best Classic Horror Novels of All Time)
4. Paperbacks from Hell: The Twisted History of ’70s and ’80s Horror Fiction
5. Joyeux Noel (Widescreen)
6. Christine [Blu-ray]
7. The Last Bookshop in London: A Novel of World War II
9. If You Tell: A True Story of Murder
10. Barbie Doll Mermaid with Light-up Tail! [Amazon Exclusive]
- Make a real splash with this magical light-up Barbie mermaid doll
- Dip Barbie Rainbow Lights Mermaid doll into water to see her mermaid tail glimmer with colorful lights inspired by a sparkling rainbow.
- Press the button in Barbie doll’s necklace to switch her to “on” mode, and dip her into the tub or pool to activate the light show.
- Bring the magic ashore – you can push the button in the doll’s necklace to enjoy the light show without water.
- Rainbow fins, a “pearl”-decorated belt, pink-streaked hair and a princess tiara complete the head-to-toe magical mermaid look.
10 Common Mistakes Most People Make When Reading A Book.
What are the common mistakes that people make when they read a book? How can you overcome these mistakes and improve your reading skills as an effective book reader? Here are the common mistakes that most people make when reading a book.
Reading the book in a hurry: The most common mistake that people make when reading a book is to read it in a hurry. This mistake is made by those who have little time to read the book and they just want to finish it as soon as possible. The problem with this is that the reader will not be able to grasp the meaning of what he is reading.
Not being motivated to read the book: This is another mistake that people make when reading a book. They are not motivated to read the book and this makes them lose interest in it. This can be due to many reasons such as being busy with other things or having no interest in the subject. If you are not motivated to read the book, then you will never finish it. You need to find a way of motivating yourself to read the book.
Relying on memory to remember: Another mistake that people make when reading a book is relying on memory to remember what they have read. This is not a good idea because you will forget most of the things that you have read. You need to take notes while reading the book so that you can remember what you have read.
Not understanding the author’s purpose: Another mistake that people make when reading a book is not understanding the author’s purpose. The author has a reason for writing the book and you need to understand that reason. If you don’t, then you will miss the point of the book.
Skimming through the book instead of reading it thoroughly: People who skim through a book do not read it thoroughly and this leads to them missing out on important information in the book. They tend to read the beginning and end of the book but not the middle part.
Reading a book that is beyond your level: It is important to choose a book that is within your reading level so that you can understand it well. If you choose a book that is beyond your reading level, you will not be able to understand it well and this will lead to frustration.
Reading only for information: The most common mistake that people make is to read-only for information. They open a book looking for answers to their problems or answers to why something happened. This kind of selective reading will not get you anywhere, especially if you need to study for an exam or complete coursework in college. You need to read the book as a whole, not just look for answers.
Reading only to finish: Another common mistake that people make is reading only to finish. This means that they do not enjoy the book and they just want to get it over with. This will not help you retain the information and it will make reading a chore.