Compiling a list that includes the Best Hockey History Books of all time is no easy task. There are so many variables to consider: book genres, publication years, language, content, and much more. So how do you know if these literary masterpieces should make it onto your reading list? A great place to start would be with one of the most famous lists in history, The Top 10 Hockey History Books of All Time.
|1||Do You Believe in Miracles? The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Rocketbook Smart Reusable Notebook - Dot-Grid Eco-Friendly Notebook with 1 Pilot Frixion Pen & 1 Microfiber Cloth Included - Infinity Black Cover||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||6 Below||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Great Battles for Boys: WW2 Europe||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||The Red Zone||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||World History for Kids: 500 Facts! (History Facts for Kids)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Dude Perfect 101 Tricks||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Sports Illustrated Hockey's Greatest||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||The Down Goes Brown History of the NHL: The World's Most Beautiful Sport||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||The Breakaway: The Inside Story of the Wirtz Family Business and the Chicago Blackhawks (Second to None: Chicago Stories)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Hockey History Books
What are the Best Hockey History Books?
I've found this question extremely difficult to answer. There are many books out there that cover this topic, but it's not always easy to separate the good from the bad. So I thought that I would do a short review of some of my favorite , and why they made it onto my list.
1. Do You Believe in Miracles? The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team
- Multiple Formats, Closed-captioned, Color
- English (Original Language), Spanish (Original Language)
2. Rocketbook Smart Reusable Notebook – Dot-Grid Eco-Friendly Notebook with 1 Pilot Frixion Pen & 1 Microfiber Cloth Included – Infinity Black Cover
- No more wasting paper – this 36 page dotted grid notebook can be used endlessly by wiping clean with a damp cloth.
- Blast your handwritten notes to popular cloud services like Google drive Dropbox Evernote box OneNote Slack iCloud email and more using the free Rocketbook application for iOS and Android.
- Allow 15 seconds for ink from any Pilot Frixion pen marker or highlighter to dry in order for it to bond to our specialized pages.
- Sophisticated AI technology allows you to use Rocketbook’s smart titles smart search and email transcription for easier naming and searching of your notes.
- Includes 1 Rocketbook Core (formerly known as Everlast) Executive Size (6″ x 8 8″) Notebook 1 Pilot Frixion Pen and 1 Microfiber Cloth Note package may reflect “Everlast”.
3. 6 Below
4. Great Battles for Boys: WW2 Europe
5. The Red Zone
6. World History for Kids: 500 Facts! (History Facts for Kids)
7. Dude Perfect 101 Tricks
8. Sports Illustrated Hockey’s Greatest
- Sports Illustrated Books
9. The Down Goes Brown History of the NHL: The World’s Most Beautiful Sport
10. The Breakaway: The Inside Story of the Wirtz Family Business and the Chicago Blackhawks (Second to None: Chicago Stories)
Can you borrow books without a library card?
If you have a library card, you can borrow books from the library without any restrictions. If you do not have a library card, there are certain limitations to borrowing books from the local library. You cannot borrow more than 3 books at one time and it is subject to the availability of your local branch if they do not have them in stock. It is always best to check with your local branch before heading over to pick up a few good reads.
How do I get a library card?
You can get a library card without having to visit the library. If you are not in the area, you can apply for a library card online. You will need to provide your name, address, and email address. After that, you will need to provide your signature and then you will be able to check out books online.
There are a few things that you should know about the library card. You can only have one library card at a time. If you lose your card, you will need to get a new one. You can also have your card blocked if you do not return books on time or if you do not pay your fines.You can get a library card at the front desk of any branch. If you are under 18, you will need to have your parent or guardian sign for you.
Your library card is good for life! You do not need to renew it.