I have been a fan of audible for over a year now. They have such an impressive collection of History Kindle Books and the prices are reasonable.
I love listening to audiobooks as I drive in my car or walk on the beach. It is very convenient because I can download books directly on my phone so that I do not need to carry any heavy books when I travel.
The app also has a feature where you can speed up or slow down the narration, which comes in handy when driving.
|1||Best. State. Ever.: A Florida Man Defends His Homeland||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Empire of Pain: The Secret History of the Sackler Dynasty||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Salt: A World History||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Freaking Idiots Guides 4 Book Bundle Ebay Fiverr Kindle & Public Domain||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||The Spy and the Traitor: The Greatest Espionage Story of the Cold War||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||KleverCase Harry Potter Themed Hardback Book Cover Style for Kindle Oasis (History of Magic)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The Forgotten 500: The Untold Story of the Men Who Risked All for the Greatest Rescue Mission of World War II: The Untold Story of the Men Who Risked All ... the GreatestRescue Mission of World War II||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||The History Book: Big Ideas Simply Explained||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||100 Books You Must Read Before You Die [volume 1]||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best History Kindle Books
Audiobooks have been around for a long time, but it's only in recent years that they've had the chance to come into their own. With more and more people reading on tablets and phones, an audiobook can be a great way to get your book heard, even if the person listening is driving or doing something else at the same time.
1. Best. State. Ever.: A Florida Man Defends His Homeland
2. Empire of Pain: The Secret History of the Sackler Dynasty
3. Salt: A World History
4. Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind
5. Freaking Idiots Guides 4 Book Bundle Ebay Fiverr Kindle & Public Domain
6. The Spy and the Traitor: The Greatest Espionage Story of the Cold War
7. KleverCase Harry Potter Themed Hardback Book Cover Style for Kindle Oasis (History of Magic)
- New Foldback Cover design specifically made for ALL Kindle Oasis models.
- Now with hidden Magnet Closure that also keeps cover in position when the case is folded backwards.
- New Grip Hold material used in NASA Spacesuits secures the device inside but allows the device to be removed and replaced inside the cover.
- Handmade in England using high quality UK sourced materials and traditional bookbinding techniques.
- Practical, lightweight, durable matte laminated splashproof hardback book kindle cover.
8. The Forgotten 500: The Untold Story of the Men Who Risked All for the Greatest Rescue Mission of World War II: The Untold Story of the Men Who Risked All … the GreatestRescue Mission of World War II
9. The History Book: Big Ideas Simply Explained
10. 100 Books You Must Read Before You Die [volume 1]
How to read Kindle Books?
If you have just bought a Kindle, then it is time to learn how to use the e-reader. The best way to find out how to read Kindle books is by reading guide books that are available online.
Amazon has created a dedicated site for finding these guides at www.amazon.com/kindleguides This site provides information on everything from downloading books and using the wireless network, to advanced tips on things like creating custom fonts and using shortcuts in the browser.
There are a number of other ways to read Kindle books on your phone or tablet. You can use the Kindle app, which is available for most major smartphone and computer platforms. As a result, you can purchase, download and read books at any time on your phone or tablet. You do not need to have a Kindle device in order to read books from the Kindle Store.