Books are often a great place to start when you want to learn about a new topic. Even if you're not taking your career in a certain direction, books can be an enormous help in broadening your understanding of different industries and skills. In this list, we'll look at some of the Best Historical Fiction Books For Teens. We've included both classic titles and more recent ones.
|1||ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Four Perfect Pebbles: A True Story of the Holocaust||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Journeys: The Archers of Saint Sebastian||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Lucky Strikes||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||The Book of Five Rings||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||The Night Portrait: A gripping and emotional historical fiction novel of WW2 inspired by a true story||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Behind Rebel Lines: The Incredible Story of Emma Edmonds||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Three Ordinary Girls: The Remarkable Story of Three Dutch Teenagers Who Became Spies||9||Buy On Amazon|
|9||An Elephant in the Garden: Inspired by a True Story||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|10||The War Bride||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Historical Fiction Books For Teens
Reading has tremendously helped me in my mental development. And I’m sure you are not different from me. Many of us want to read a lot but we don’t have enough time for that. That’s why I decided to write you this article about top Historical Fiction Books For Teens without spending much time on it.
In this article, I will share with you some great tips on how to find time for reading, how to choose worthy books, and so on.
1. ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner
- Trusted by Families Worldwide – With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world’s leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.
- Develops critical skills – Playing your way through the challenges builds spatial reasoning and planning skills, and is partly an engineering and building toy that provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
- What you get – Gravity Maze is a combination logic game, marble run, and STEM toy that’s one of the best gifts you can buy for boys and girls age 8 and up It contains 60 challenges from beginner to expert, a game grid, 9 towers, 1 target piece, and 3 marbles.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing and solving right away.
- Comes with multi-level challenges – Gravity Maze comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
2. Four Perfect Pebbles: A True Story of the Holocaust
3. Journeys: The Archers of Saint Sebastian
4. Lucky Strikes
5. The Book of Five Rings
6. The Night Portrait: A gripping and emotional historical fiction novel of WW2 inspired by a true story
7. Behind Rebel Lines: The Incredible Story of Emma Edmonds
8. Three Ordinary Girls: The Remarkable Story of Three Dutch Teenagers Who Became Spies
9. An Elephant in the Garden: Inspired by a True Story
10. The War Bride
10 Common Mistakes Most People Make When Reading A Book.
What are the common mistakes that people make when they read a book? How can you overcome these mistakes and improve your reading skills as an effective book reader? Here are the common mistakes that most people make when reading a book.
Reading the book in a hurry: The most common mistake that people make when reading a book is to read it in a hurry. This mistake is made by those who have little time to read the book and they just want to finish it as soon as possible. The problem with this is that the reader will not be able to grasp the meaning of what he is reading.
Not being motivated to read the book: This is another mistake that people make when reading a book. They are not motivated to read the book and this makes them lose interest in it. This can be due to many reasons such as being busy with other things or having no interest in the subject. If you are not motivated to read the book, then you will never finish it. You need to find a way of motivating yourself to read the book.
Relying on memory to remember: Another mistake that people make when reading a book is relying on memory to remember what they have read. This is not a good idea because you will forget most of the things that you have read. You need to take notes while reading the book so that you can remember what you have read.
Not understanding the author’s purpose: Another mistake that people make when reading a book is not understanding the author’s purpose. The author has a reason for writing the book and you need to understand that reason. If you don’t, then you will miss the point of the book.
Skimming through the book instead of reading it thoroughly: People who skim through a book do not read it thoroughly and this leads to them missing out on important information in the book. They tend to read the beginning and end of the book but not the middle part.
Reading a book that is beyond your level: It is important to choose a book that is within your reading level so that you can understand it well. If you choose a book that is beyond your reading level, you will not be able to understand it well and this will lead to frustration.
Reading only for information: The most common mistake that people make is to read-only for information. They open a book looking for answers to their problems or answers to why something happened. This kind of selective reading will not get you anywhere, especially if you need to study for an exam or complete coursework in college. You need to read the book as a whole, not just look for answers.
Reading only to finish: Another common mistake that people make is reading only to finish. This means that they do not enjoy the book and they just want to get it over with. This will not help you retain the information and it will make reading a chore.