For those of us who have to get up every day and do it all over again, the best way to keep our spirits high is by filling our minds with knowledge. Reading books is one of the most effective ways to reduce stress and keep your brain sharp. And that's why it's important to always have a book on hand whenever you're on the go or waiting for something. So here are some of my favorite Heist Books that I've read (and re-read) over the years:
|1||Blood & Tears (Vigilante Crime Series Book 4)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Artist’s Sketchbook Hardcover – 200GSM Very Thick Paper – Large||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The Enemies of My Country: A David Rivers Thriller (Shadow Strike Book 1)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||The Heist: A Novel (Gabriel Allon Book 14)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Billion Dollar Hollywood Heist: The A-List Kingpin and the Poker Ring that Brought Down Tinseltown (Front Page Detectives)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Heist (Fox and O'Hare Series, Book 1)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Project Hail Mary: A Novel||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Czech Games Codenames||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||The Best Christmas Pageant Ever DVD||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Heist Books
If you are an avid reader, or want to be one, check out this article. A good reading plan is essential for anyone who wants to read more books and learn more about various topics.
The main rule of any reading plan is to set a goal that is achievable over the course of a year and make sure you stick with it. If you set your target too high, then it will take away all the fun of reading.
1. Blood & Tears (Vigilante Crime Series Book 4)
2. Artist’s Sketchbook Hardcover – 200GSM Very Thick Paper – Large
- Elevate your Artwork – Take your art, sketching or drawing to the next level with your new Sketchbook.
- An Artist’s Tool – Let your creativity flow on the large and superior quality paper.
- No Bleed Through Paper – You can write or draw freely without worrying about ink leaking through to the next page.
- Show Your Skills – Even if it’s the smallest of sketches, it’s important to showcase your talents on the right canvas.
- It’s a Game Changer – Wire binding makes the sketchbook flexible whether you want to draw landscape or a portrait.
3. ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner
- Trusted by Families Worldwide – With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world’s leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.
- Develops critical skills – Playing your way through the challenges builds spatial reasoning and planning skills, and is partly an engineering and building toy that provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
- What you get – Gravity Maze is a combination logic game, marble run, and STEM toy that’s one of the best gifts you can buy for boys and girls age 8 and up It contains 60 challenges from beginner to expert, a game grid, 9 towers, 1 target piece, and 3 marbles.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing and solving right away.
- Comes with multi-level challenges – Gravity Maze comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
4. The Enemies of My Country: A David Rivers Thriller (Shadow Strike Book 1)
5. The Heist: A Novel (Gabriel Allon Book 14)
6. Billion Dollar Hollywood Heist: The A-List Kingpin and the Poker Ring that Brought Down Tinseltown (Front Page Detectives)
7. The Heist (Fox and O’Hare Series, Book 1)
8. Project Hail Mary: A Novel
9. Czech Games Codenames
- Work together to contact all of your agents before the other team!
- A perfect party game experience for game nights
- 2-8+ player (in two teams)
- 15 minutes playtime
10. The Best Christmas Pageant Ever DVD
10 Common Mistakes Most People Make When Reading A Book.
What are the common mistakes that people make when they read a book? How can you overcome these mistakes and improve your reading skills as an effective book reader? Here are the common mistakes that most people make when reading a book.
Reading the book in a hurry: The most common mistake that people make when reading a book is to read it in a hurry. This mistake is made by those who have little time to read the book and they just want to finish it as soon as possible. The problem with this is that the reader will not be able to grasp the meaning of what he is reading.
Not being motivated to read the book: This is another mistake that people make when reading a book. They are not motivated to read the book and this makes them lose interest in it. This can be due to many reasons such as being busy with other things or having no interest in the subject. If you are not motivated to read the book, then you will never finish it. You need to find a way of motivating yourself to read the book.
Relying on memory to remember: Another mistake that people make when reading a book is relying on memory to remember what they have read. This is not a good idea because you will forget most of the things that you have read. You need to take notes while reading the book so that you can remember what you have read.
Not understanding the author’s purpose: Another mistake that people make when reading a book is not understanding the author’s purpose. The author has a reason for writing the book and you need to understand that reason. If you don’t, then you will miss the point of the book.
Skimming through the book instead of reading it thoroughly: People who skim through a book do not read it thoroughly and this leads to them missing out on important information in the book. They tend to read the beginning and end of the book but not the middle part.
Reading a book that is beyond your level: It is important to choose a book that is within your reading level so that you can understand it well. If you choose a book that is beyond your reading level, you will not be able to understand it well and this will lead to frustration.
Reading only for information: The most common mistake that people make is to read-only for information. They open a book looking for answers to their problems or answers to why something happened. This kind of selective reading will not get you anywhere, especially if you need to study for an exam or complete coursework in college. You need to read the book as a whole, not just look for answers.
Reading only to finish: Another common mistake that people make is reading only to finish. This means that they do not enjoy the book and they just want to get it over with. This will not help you retain the information and it will make reading a chore.