I've read a lot of books in my life, and while I'm by no means an expert on the subject, I feel pretty confident in saying that there is no such thing as a single "best" book for everyone. The value of reading depends on what you're looking to get out of it. Every book has something different to offer, and different people are looking for different things when they crack open their latest read. So I have made this list of the Best Gurdjieff Books
|1||The Instinctual Drives and the Enneagram||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Gurdjieff, A Beginner's Guide: How Changing The Way We React To Misplacing Our Keys Can Transform Our Lives||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Gurdjieff: Mysticism, Contemplation||9||Buy On Amazon|
|4||DJI Mavic Mini Combo - Drone FlyCam Quadcopter UAV with 2.7K Camera 3-Axis Gimbal GPS 30min Flight Time||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Gurdjieff/ de Hartmann Music for the Piano Vol. III||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Let's Get Deep: After Dark Expansion Pack – Designed to be Added to Let's Get Deep Core Party Game – The Relationship Game Full of Questions for Couples||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Wisdom of Insecurity||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||One unbounded ocean of consciousness: Simple answers to the big questions in life||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Reality Unveiled: The Hidden Keys of Existence That Will Transform Your Life (and the World)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Discovering Gurdjieff||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Gurdjieff Books
Read a book. Reading is one of the best ways to learn new skills because you’re not just reading about what someone else did, you’re creating images in your mind.
You can learn things that are impossible to find anywhere else, and even if what you read is common knowledge, it’s still a great way to refresh yourself on a subject.
Here are some of our favorite Best Gurdjieff Books:
1. The Instinctual Drives and the Enneagram
2. Gurdjieff, A Beginner’s Guide: How Changing The Way We React To Misplacing Our Keys Can Transform Our Lives
- Used Book in Good Condition
3. Gurdjieff: Mysticism, Contemplation
4. DJI Mavic Mini Combo – Drone FlyCam Quadcopter UAV with 2.7K Camera 3-Axis Gimbal GPS 30min Flight Time
- Weighing less than 0 55lbs / 250 grams Mavic Mini is almost as light as the average smartphone In the United States and Canada you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the government.
- The compact yet powerful Mavic Mini camera drone is the perfect creative companion capturing your moments in a way that effortlessly elevates the ordinary.
- Mavic Mini’s weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer FlyCams on the market Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery.
- Mavic Mini supports 12MP aerial photos and 2 7K HD videos A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear Ultra-smooth footage.
- What you get DJI Mavic Mini Remote Controller 3x Intelligent Flight Battery 3x Pairs of Spare Propellers 2x Micro USB Cable Gimbal Protector RC Cable (Micro USB connector) RC Cable (USB-C connector) RC Cable (Lightning connector) Pair of Spare Control Sticks 18x Spare Screw Screwdriver 360° Propeller Guard Two-Way Charging Hub DJI 18W USB Charger Carrying Bag.
5. Gurdjieff/ de Hartmann Music for the Piano Vol. III
6. Let’s Get Deep: After Dark Expansion Pack – Designed to be Added to Let’s Get Deep Core Party Game – The Relationship Game Full of Questions for Couples
- Delve Deep: This get-to-know-you-game is sure to bring any game night to the next level.
- Ages 17+: This game is intended for players ages 17 and up.
- How to Play: Shuffle this expansion pack into your main Let’s Get Deep deck for surprise spice throughout the night.
- What’s Inside: 200 Cards (to be added to the main Let’s Get Deep Core deck)
- More Fun: There’s more where this came from.
7. The Wisdom of Insecurity
8. One unbounded ocean of consciousness: Simple answers to the big questions in life
9. Reality Unveiled: The Hidden Keys of Existence That Will Transform Your Life (and the World)
10. Discovering Gurdjieff
- Used Book in Good Condition
How To Finish Reading A Book Fast: The Most Effective Ways.
We all have to read books, but not everyone likes to spend their free time reading. If you are one of those people who would prefer to watch TV or play video games instead, we can help you learn how to finish reading a book fast. The only way to finish a book fast is to read it fast. But, how do you read faster?
Learning how to finish reading a book fast is something that will benefit you in the future, no matter what your interests may be. There are many reasons why finishing a book quickly is important – for example, if you are reading a book for school or work. In addition, finishing a book quickly will allow you to move on to the next one.
Read the book before you start: This is a good way to get an idea of what the book is about and how it will be written. You can also find out if you are interested in the subject matter or not. If you are, then you will be able to read the book faster.
Find a good place to read: If you are reading in bed, then you will be more likely to fall asleep. You should find a comfortable chair or couch where you can sit and read for long periods of time.
Keep a notebook and pen nearby: If you come across something that you want to remember, then write it down. This will help you keep track of the information in the book. You can also make notes about what you have learned.
Keep a dictionary nearby: If you come across a word that you do not know, then look it up in the dictionary. This will help you understand what the author is trying to say.
Read with someone else: If you have a friend or family member who is also interested in reading the book, then ask them to read it with you. This will help you understand the book better and give you someone to discuss what you have learned.
Read at least five pages a day: This will help you finish the book faster. If you read more than five pages, then you can also try to do some exercises and activities that are given in the book.
Read with a pen or pencil: When you read, try to write down some notes or thoughts that you have about the book. This will help you remember what you have learned and also give you something to do while reading.
Ask questions: If there is something in the book that you don’t understand, then ask your teacher or another student.
Read for fun: Try to read the book for fun. If you enjoy reading the book, then it will be easier to finish it.
Reading is a great hobby that can be enjoyed by people of all ages and backgrounds. If you feel like you aren’t reading enough, or if you have trouble finishing books in general, our advice will help to make the process easier for you. We hope these tips have been helpful! If you want to learn more about reading in general, or if there is anything else we can do for you, please visit our website today.