Books can change your life. And the books you read help to shape your personality. There are some books out there that are so popular that they become a part of our culture. These books might not be the most entertaining, but they make up for that with the way they change the way we think and who we are.
|1||AzureGreen DOUBLE DRAGON Blank Page BOOK Handcrafted Leather Writing Unlined 5 x 7 JOURNAL (Brown)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Vanishing Point [Blu-ray]||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Skyfall||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Sanctuary: Subversive Trilogy, Book 2||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||KAYSO INC Silica Sand for Fire Pits||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||King Bullet: A Sandman Slim Novel (Sandman Slim, 12)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - PlayStation 4||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Arrival: A Sci-fi Alien Invasion Romance (Captured Earth Book 1)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Malice (The Faithful and the Fallen Book 1)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Fulfillingness' First Finale||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Gritty Fantasy Books
Reading has tremendously helped me in my mental development. And I’m sure you are not different from me. Many of us want to read a lot but we don’t have enough time for that. That’s why I decided to write you this article about top Gritty Fantasy Books without spending much time on it.
In this article, I will share with you some great tips on how to find time for reading, how to choose worthy books, and so on.
1. AzureGreen DOUBLE DRAGON Blank Page BOOK Handcrafted Leather Writing Unlined 5 x 7 JOURNAL (Brown)
- Measures 5 by 7 inches.
- Perfectly suited for accepting charcoal, pen, pencil, or even paint.
- 300 pages.
- High quality, acid-free paper, made of recycled biomass.Double dragon design on front and back.
- Double dragon design on front and back.
2. Vanishing Point [Blu-ray]
- Factory sealed DVD
4. Sanctuary: Subversive Trilogy
5. KAYSO INC Silica Sand for Fire Pits
- BASE: Works great for a base on Firepits/Fireplaces and using Lava Rocks, Fire Glass and Ceramic Balls as decorative topper.
- MODERN DESIGN: Gives Fireplace and Fire Pits and new modern looks compared to the old fashion style
- HEAT/FIRE PROOF: Can be used with either Gas or Natural Flame
- SAFE, NON-TOXIC AND NATURAL: Can be used indoor and outdoor – Does not produce any toxic fumes or smoke.
- COST-EFFETIVE ALTERNATIVE: Can be use instead of Lava Rocks or Fire Glass and will fill up more space volume compared to other base fillers.
6. King Bullet: A Sandman Slim Novel (Sandman Slim, 12)
7. Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag – PlayStation 4
- A BRASH REBEL ASSASSIN: Become Edward Kenway, a charismatic yet brutal pirate captain, trained by Assassins.
- EXPLORE AN OPEN WORLD FILLED WITH OPPORTUNITIES: Discover the most diverse Assassin’s Creed world ever created.
- BECOME THE MOST FEARED PIRATE IN THE CARIBBEAN: Command your ship, the Jackdaw, and strike fear in all who see her.
- EXPERIENCE THE GRITTY REALITY BEHIND THE PIRATE FANTASY: Stand amongst legendary names such as Blackbeard and Benjamin Hornigold, as you establish a lawless Republic in the Bahamas and relive the truly explosive events that defined the Golden Age of Pirates.
- MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE: Play with your friends in the ruthless and critically acclaimed multiplayer experience.
8. Arrival: A Sci-fi Alien Invasion Romance (Captured Earth Book 1)
9. Malice (The Faithful and the Fallen Book 1)
10. Fulfillingness’ First Finale
- Stevie Wonder- Fulfillingness’ First Finale
10 Common Mistakes Most People Make When Reading A Book.
What are the common mistakes that people make when they read a book? How can you overcome these mistakes and improve your reading skills as an effective book reader? Here are the common mistakes that most people make when reading a book.
Reading the book in a hurry: The most common mistake that people make when reading a book is to read it in a hurry. This mistake is made by those who have little time to read the book and they just want to finish it as soon as possible. The problem with this is that the reader will not be able to grasp the meaning of what he is reading.
Not being motivated to read the book: This is another mistake that people make when reading a book. They are not motivated to read the book and this makes them lose interest in it. This can be due to many reasons such as being busy with other things or having no interest in the subject. If you are not motivated to read the book, then you will never finish it. You need to find a way of motivating yourself to read the book.
Relying on memory to remember: Another mistake that people make when reading a book is relying on memory to remember what they have read. This is not a good idea because you will forget most of the things that you have read. You need to take notes while reading the book so that you can remember what you have read.
Not understanding the author’s purpose: Another mistake that people make when reading a book is not understanding the author’s purpose. The author has a reason for writing the book and you need to understand that reason. If you don’t, then you will miss the point of the book.
Skimming through the book instead of reading it thoroughly: People who skim through a book do not read it thoroughly and this leads to them missing out on important information in the book. They tend to read the beginning and end of the book but not the middle part.
Reading a book that is beyond your level: It is important to choose a book that is within your reading level so that you can understand it well. If you choose a book that is beyond your reading level, you will not be able to understand it well and this will lead to frustration.
Reading only for information: The most common mistake that people make is to read-only for information. They open a book looking for answers to their problems or answers to why something happened. This kind of selective reading will not get you anywhere, especially if you need to study for an exam or complete coursework in college. You need to read the book as a whole, not just look for answers.
Reading only to finish: Another common mistake that people make is reading only to finish. This means that they do not enjoy the book and they just want to get it over with. This will not help you retain the information and it will make reading a chore.