Books are often a great place to start when you want to learn about a new topic. Even if you're not taking your career in a certain direction, books can be an enormous help in broadening your understanding of different industries and skills. In this list, we'll look at some of the Best Enid Blyton Books For 10 Year Olds. We've included both classic titles and more recent ones.
|1||Nancy Drew Mystery Stories Books 1-4||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Ninja Life Hacks Growth Mindset 8 Book Box Set (Books 9-16: Perfect||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The Secret Lake: A children's mystery adventure||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Best of Children s Classics (Set of 5 Books)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||The Never Girls Collection #2 (Disney: The Never Girls): Books 5-8||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Mystery of Smugglers Cove (The Mystery Series Book 1)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Enid Blyton Adventure Series 8 Books Box Set Collection Children Classic Books||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||The Boxcar Children Books 1-4 ( Cover may Vary )||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Enid Blyton Famous Five Series||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Enid Blyton Books For 10 Year Olds
I'm a voracious reader. I love books, and I love learning new things through books. It's my favorite media format.
I read two to three books a week, on average. I try to read at least 50 pages a day. I love how books give us insight into life. There's so much you can learn from books that can apply to your life in so many different ways.
In fact, I've been reading a lot of books lately. Below are some titles that have been particularly enlightening for me this year:
1. Nancy Drew Mystery Stories Books 1-4
2. ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner
- Trusted by Families Worldwide – With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world’s leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.
- Develops critical skills – Playing your way through the challenges builds spatial reasoning and planning skills, and is partly an engineering and building toy that provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
- What you get – Gravity Maze is a combination logic game, marble run, and STEM toy that’s one of the best gifts you can buy for boys and girls age 8 and up It contains 60 challenges from beginner to expert, a game grid, 9 towers, 1 target piece, and 3 marbles.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing and solving right away.
- Comes with multi-level challenges – Gravity Maze comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
3. Ninja Life Hacks Growth Mindset 8 Book Box Set (Books 9-16: Perfect
4. The Secret Lake: A children’s mystery adventure
- Well Said Press
5. Best of Children s Classics (Set of 5 Books)
6. The Never Girls Collection #2 (Disney: The Never Girls): Books 5-8
7. The Mystery of Smugglers Cove (The Mystery Series Book 1)
8. Enid Blyton Adventure Series 8 Books Box Set Collection Children Classic Books
- Enid Blyton: Adventure Series 8 Book Collection Set
9. The Boxcar Children Books 1-4 ( Cover may Vary )
- Albert Whitman Company
10. Enid Blyton Famous Five Series
Can you borrow books without a library card?
If you have a library card, you can borrow books from the library without any restrictions. If you do not have a library card, there are certain limitations to borrowing books from the local library. You cannot borrow more than 3 books at one time and it is subject to the availability of your local branch if they do not have them in stock. It is always best to check with your local branch before heading over to pick up a few good reads.
How do I get a library card?
You can get a library card without having to visit the library. If you are not in the area, you can apply for a library card online. You will need to provide your name, address, and email address. After that, you will need to provide your signature and then you will be able to check out books online.
There are a few things that you should know about the library card. You can only have one library card at a time. If you lose your card, you will need to get a new one. You can also have your card blocked if you do not return books on time or if you do not pay your fines.You can get a library card at the front desk of any branch. If you are under 18, you will need to have your parent or guardian sign for you.
Your library card is good for life! You do not need to renew it.